WTH?

Bates # 38062

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• Batch7 LS 3  38062.png
    Batch7 LS 3 38062.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 820
Thank you for making this available, all of you! :)

Bates # 38061

One comment?

attachment.php

and this:

attachment.php

Not "I am/ We are so sorry"..??? What is going on?

-Nin

It's most likely that LS called him personally as soon as she found out and texted later. Texting is so casual and impersonal, but it is expedient. She probably knows how much he loves texting.

Bates # 37990

attachment.php

-Nin

Agree. This sounds like the Sievers were separated or something. Thanks Nin. It's also obvious that Mark tried to make TS to seem like the prison warden in the kids eyes.

BBM

No, look at the date of that text exchange. I had originally thought the same, Dex. However, on May 1, 2015 Mark was in MO busy plotting the murder of her mother.

Bates # 38061

One comment?

attachment.php

and this:

attachment.php

Not "I am/ We are so sorry"..??? What is going on?

-Nin

It's most likely that LS called him personally as soon as she found out and texted later. Texting is so casual and impersonal, but it is expedient. She probably knows how much he loves texting.

Remember - LE wanted to meet with Mark as soon as he got back but he refused unless George could be with him. I bet this is what this was about....

I didn't realize Mark and MP (Dr. P's wife) were so close. There were multiple mentions of them going to the shooting range together, and then on 6-28-15 Mark said that Mark (Dr. P) must be on his way back home to the airport. She confirmed that he had just gotten home. Then he told her that TS was also on her way home from NY but that he and the girls would stay in CT until Wednesday.

Bates 37907 for that last bit, and MP's texts start at Bates 37878.

BBM

No, look at the date of that text exchange. I had originally thought the same, Dex. However, on May 1, 2015 Mark was in MO busy plotting the murder of her mother.

Ooops. Thanks Beach. Its just odd when he said he couldn't call them but they could call him. Very odd.

But now he wants to call them 1 trillion times a week while speaking German. Oh my.

Yeesh. He accidentally texted "Momma, I want u!" to TS's mom (37851). What a dunce.

...at least, I hope it was really an accident. Never know with the Casanova of "accidental texting." :)

I didn't realize Mark and MP (Dr. P's wife) were so close. There were multiple mentions of them going to the shooting range together, and then on 6-28-15 Mark said that Mark (Dr. P) must be on his way back home to the airport. She confirmed that he had just gotten home. Then he told her that TS was also on her way home from NY but that he and the girls would stay in CT until Wednesday.

Bates 37907 for that last bit, and MP's texts start at Bates 37878.

GREAT CATCH! Thank you for pointing that out. Personally, since the first time I listened to the 911 call I have always felt Mark purposely planned for Dr. P to discover TS's lifeless, bludgeoned body. I can't fill in all of the blanks....call it gut instinct, whatever....but I think he wanted Dr. P to find her. And I have NEVER ONCE believed the story about him going to the beach to meet MP the day before the funeral was to talk her out of quitting law school. None of this has ever passed the smell test for me.

And now you find this little tidbit about MS wanting to confirm on the 28th that Dr. P was back home..... Very interesting indeed.

Mark really isn't the smartest guy on the planet despite what HE believes. He's actually rather transparent.

Bates # 37990

attachment.php

-Nin

This REALLY pisses me off. I remember when my parents first separated, later divorced and one of them moved out for a while. NEVER, EVER did we doubt they still loved each other and respected each other and we always had communication with each of them knowing the other parent fully supported it. There was never doubt that we could always tell them we loved them without the other parent not liking it. It was difficult, sure, but other than them taking turns living out of the house we still had two fully involved parents. Odd, but it worked. That was over 40 years ago.

There's much more going on here because IF IF IF that jerk of a man wasn't allowed to call his children, it would only be via court order or restraining order. We all know he's manipulating his children, and of course his far-from-healthy sister whose house he's staying at gets to witness this sham. I wonder if she's aware of his manipulation and has she experienced it in the past? Was it a normal part of their family life growing up?

Reasons he cannot call his children:
his phone doesn't allow long-distance calls from MO to FL
there's a restraining order against him contacting his girls - we'd have seen that by now if it existed
TS forbade it - I can't believe that for a second, but who knows
IF TS forbade it, WHY. Was he inappropriate with the girls - I mean, we know he was, but maybe she just discovered it and maybe it was worse than we've seen so far. I can't imagine a woman denying her children contact with their father solely because of his lying and scamming financial issues. Even with the threat of the IRS lien on their home, I don't think that would cause an otherwise rational woman to deny contact. TS doesn't strike me as irrational or unfair.

Also, why would it be okay for the girls to call him, but not for him to call her? I see the phone is named RHHC. How many phones did they have on that account?

I understand not telling family or even friends at first if you've discovered something so awful that you have to remove him, but so awful that you can't admit it to your loved ones just yet when you're still processing it and more facts become known and it gets worse.

I can't find the text, but it was about mark catching one of the girls and a friend with an E-cigarette in a closet. He then kicked everyone out of the room.......am I understanding this correctly because I can't picture that happening..........

This REALLY pisses me off. I remember when my parents first separated, later divorced and one of them moved out for a while. NEVER, EVER did we doubt they still loved each other and respected each other and we always had communication with each of them knowing the other parent fully supported it. There was never doubt that we could always tell them we loved them without the other parent not liking it. It was difficult, sure, but other than them taking turns living out of the house we still had two fully involved parents. Odd, but it worked. That was over 40 years ago.

There's much more going on here because IF IF IF that jerk of a man wasn't allowed to call his children, it would only be via court order or restraining order. We all know he's manipulating his children, and of course his far-from-healthy sister whose house he's staying at gets to witness this sham. I wonder if she's aware of his manipulation and has she experienced it in the past? Was it a normal part of their family life growing up?

Reasons he cannot call his children:
his phone doesn't allow long-distance calls from MO to FL
there's a restraining order against him contacting his girls - we'd have seen that by now if it existed
TS forbade it - I can't believe that for a second, but who knows
IF TS forbade it, WHY. Was he inappropriate with the girls - I mean, we know he was, but maybe she just discovered it and maybe it was worse than we've seen so far. I can't imagine a woman denying her children contact with their father solely because of his lying and scamming financial issues. Even with the threat of the IRS lien on their home, I don't think that would cause an otherwise rational woman to deny contact. TS doesn't strike me as irrational or unfair.

Also, why would it be okay for the girls to call him, but not for him to call her? I see the phone is named RHHC. How many phones did they have on that account?

I understand not telling family or even friends at first if you've discovered something so awful that you have to remove him, but so awful that you can't admit it to your loved ones just yet when you're still processing it and more facts become known and it gets worse.

OR, did he call them incessantly all day everyday....NEVER allowing anyone else a private moment with them? Not even their mother. I mean the Court had to issue an ORDER limiting his calls because he's called relentlessly, never respecting anyone's boundaries. Especially not MAG's....he has purposely tortured her. IMO

Those girls were with their mother, for goodness sake! Speaking to them once or twice a day while he is out of town for 3 days would be reasonable. I am sure Teresa would have permitted anything reasonable.

Honestly, it sounds to me like J was playing the "I'm going to call my Daddy and tell on you" card.

OR, did he call them incessantly all day everyday....NEVER allowing anyone else a private moment with them? Not even their mother. I mean the Court had to issue an ORDER limiting his calls because he's called relentlessly, never respecting anyone's boundaries. Especially not MAG's....he has purposely tortured her. IMO

Those girls were with their mother, for goodness sake! Speaking to them once or twice a day while he is out of town for 3 days would be reasonable. I am sure Teresa would have permitted anything reasonable.

Honestly, it sounds to me like J was playing the "I'm going to call my Daddy and tell on you" card.

Was their an order ordered re the phone calls now to the girls?

Agree. Those poor kids never knew who bought them the house, pool, cars, toys, trips, clothes, games, and nice lifestyle while giving dad a job and putting money in his pocket.

Mark was probably acting like he did everything for them and mom was just a meanie.

He definitely could have gotten full custody with a divorce. But oooops. He doesn't like to work and Teresa had proof of how he single handedly messed up their finances while he was saving all of the hidden cash (that she actually made) for himself.

Was their an order ordered re the phone calls now to the girls?

I know there was an Order specifying certain hours he had to respect. IOW, e.g., "Calls between 9:00a - 8:00p".... IDK the exact hours or exactly what other restrictions were specified like "no more than "x" times a day, etc..... But he was purely harassing MAGs and purposely disrupting any sort of routine so, yes, the Court had to step in and set some boundaries. Even those are way too lenient, in my opinion.

38686...... Email regarding letting Frank go.........

I know there was an Order specifying certain hours he had to respect. IOW, e.g., "Calls between 9:00a - 8:00p".... IDK the exact hours or exactly what other restrictions were specified like "no more than "x" times a day, etc..... But he was purely harassing MAGs and purposely disrupting any sort of routine so, yes, the Court had to step in and set some boundaries. Even those are way too lenient, in my opinion.

And there it is, just one more indicator of his personality and character - control freak from inside jail manipulating the girls and harassing Mimi who's trying to make as good a life as possible for them. :/

He's got so much free time and phone access in jail, maybe he needs more to do in there - like a job.

#38801 A lot was redacted, but there was talk of divorce in 2009? I can't tell who he was talking about, himself or someone else. "Not leaving. Left u. If main account had 5000 I wouldn't have needed any money. We r getting divorced. I need to establish credit. Patience wearing thin."

I can't find the text, but it was about mark catching one of the girls and a friend with an E-cigarette in a closet. He then kicked everyone out of the room.......am I understanding this correctly because I can't picture that happening..........

It's MS' diary entry of a dream synopsis. Hard to know what's his dream and what he wants people to read about him Probably a mixture of both.

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 9.40.46 PM.jpg

Interesting. Maybe he was 'forcing' his best friend to kill his wife. Did he use loyalty as leverage after he'd been setting up the murder for so many months? Talking of big bad T going to take away his kids?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back