UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-s...urder-in-death-of-ethan-stacy,0,7084894.story

Some new information in the charging document filed Friday indicates the Sloops committed or attempted to commit aggravated sexual abuse of a child or child abuse as defined in the code. The Davis County Attorney declined to comment on this new piece of information.

HUH??? Are they freaking kidding?? OMG!
I have been worried about sexual abuse since I first read about this case.
Sexual abuse of a child is a form of perversion, of course, but it is also a form of violent control. These two are beyond depraved. Anyone that can take a hammer and disfigure a beautiful little boy's face is truly capable of anything.

Something that our mod, BeanE, wrote at the beginning keeps playing through my mind... BeanE speculated that the reason SS may have taken pics and videos of Ethan's progressive abuse, and then posted them on the Internet, was for monetary gain. There are so many sickos out there willing to pay money for photos and videos of a child enduring abuse, including, or especially, sexual abuse/ violence.

Poor Ethan. My prayers to Joe and all those who loved Ethan.

per Ben's Twitter...

'Nathan Sloop mouthed, "I love you', to his mom as he was led out."

Stephanie Sloop cried.

What are the references in this thread to shoving feces in his mouth? Where did that information come from?

You know, there are people who are horrified about what happened in this case (and I am; this case bothers me almost as much as Sandra Cantu's and for Sandra I had reasons to be emotionally involved) and still haven't changed their minds about being against the death penalty.

Good point, I have over my years, waffled back and forth on the DP in some cases....with one exception, CHILD ABUSE resulting in the death of a child.

I sat in the emergency room with one of my daughters last night while she suffered a miscarriage. The pain her and her husband were going through was so profound, I had a very difficult time being the calming force in the room.

I could not help but let this case slip into my thoughts....here a mother is tortured over knowing she was losing her child and she had no control over it, while another, SS, did absolutely nothing to protect or save her child when she had all the control....and in fact could have very well participated in his death.

I keep repeating the fitting statement my husband used, "There is no punishment that fits this crime" it is just that horrific and evil.

per Ben's Twitter...

Stephanie Sloop cried.

Neither of these things move me one little bit. I'll save my sympathy for Ethan and those who loved him.

per Ben's Twitter...

Stephanie Sloop cried.

Momma can't get u out of this one buddy!

She cried??? LMAO hope she enjoys her long stay and has a pinful death!
so much for HAHAHA I invoked my right to stay silent. Now she looks stupid along with monsterous!

watch the sociopaths turn on the 'im so sorry' tears and 'emotions' now.

sickening. casey anthony you got compnay in next years oscar race

Good point, I have over my years, waffled back and forth on the DP in some cases....with one exception, CHILD ABUSE resulting in the death of a child.

I sat in the emergency room with one of my daughters last night while she suffered a miscarriage. The pain her and her husband were going through was so profound, I had a very difficult time being the calming force in the room.

I could not help but let this case slip into my thoughts....here a mother is tortured over knowing she was losing her child and she had no control over it, while another, SS, did absolutely nothing to protect or save her child when she had all the control....and in fact could have very well participated in his death.

I keep repeating the fitting statement my husband used, "There is no punishment that fits this crime" it is just that horrific and evil.
Oh, nitasch.....

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandbaby. (((((hugs to you)))).
I have no words.

per Ben's Twitter...

Stephanie Sloop cried
BBM
Where's your HA HA HA! Now Stephanie?:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online