Casey Anthony's Shocking Comment.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

---------------------------

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know. :mad:

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know. :mad:

The reason she made the comment was because Baez was going to set up a
secret meeting between Casey and one of her family members. She chose George. She would have been able to meet with him one on one, without cameras, but this visit never came to be.

secret meeting between Casey and one of her family members. She chose George. She would have been able to meet with him one on one, without cameras, but this visit never came to be.

Although I know that that is what she meant, when I heard this it reminded me of the comment she made in the very first jail phone call and the tone of her voice when she said it. Paraphrasing here, but it was basically "All they care about is getting Caylee back!"

Waste! A huge waste!

That may be the statement that they can use in court when they throw GA under the bus, since she ONLY wanted to talk to him. (for my reasoning on why GA, see the what will the defense be thread)

On NG last night LP said that at that meeting with her parents, KC already knew LP was coming to town to bond her out. She was putting them (probably intended for CA) through this emotional visit when she knew she would be out shortly. Yikes, what a specimen of humanity:waitasec:

Are all prisoners allowed a secret meeting ?

On NG last night LP said that at that meeting with her parents, KC already knew LP was coming to town to bond her out. She was putting them (probably intended for CA) through this emotional visit when she knew she would be out shortly. Yikes, what a specimen of humanity:waitasec:
Yikes is right! If LP is correct, pray he is put on the stand right after the jury sees this video.

I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

C would have talked too much and annoyed her.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

I would like to know if this meeting was ever set up and just kept secret because Beary set it up. With George testifying, the attorney sending the "no death penalty" with all the accidental theory crap to the SA..
Maybe George was lying to the rest of the family the whole time just to try and save those emotions of knowing without having her body. Maybe she told him, but couldn't remember where exactly she put the body, remember he was out staring into some woods one day..
I don't know, maybe I'm grasping for straws..but gee, something must have went on around this time.

You know what I found odd, and I know it is OT but when she said something on the lines of they had the opportunity to get her out. I know what she was talking about. Do you remember how when they told her how much the reward money was - she stated wow that is almost my bail, or something like that. She is pist that there was money to find her innocent daughter, but not any to get her out.......I found that interesting! If she does get off (which I highly doubt), there are so many people that absolutely HATE this woman and she can run but cannot hide.:furious: Now back to topic - I thought she picked George because she may know that he is smarter than mommy and in the back of his mind knows what she did - maybe she wanted to be sure that he was on her side? IMO

I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape)

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

Absolutely!! lol

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

100% on the money, everything you said.

You know what I found odd, and I know it is OT but when she said something on the lines of they had the opportunity to get her out. I know what she was talking about. Do you remember how when they told her how much the reward money was - she stated wow that is almost my bail, or something like that. She is pist that there was money to find her innocent daughter, but not any to get her out.......I found that interesting! If she does get off (which I highly doubt), there are so many people that absolutely HATE this woman and she can run but cannot hide.:furious: Now back to topic - I thought she picked George because she may know that he is smarter than mommy and in the back of his mind knows what she did - maybe she wanted to be sure that he was on her side? IMO

Actually, I absolutely agree with this too. Flattery leading to loyalty, and picking his brain to find out how much he has figured out, and if he is taking the fall on all that cc debt so it doesn't come back on her. He had made the statement that more would come out if Caylee wasn't found soon in the first jailhouse video. I suspect it was the cc debt, that CA has yet to figure out that it was KC and not GA. If there are other secrets besides the cc debt being KC's and not GA, I don't know what they are.
Maybe seeing if he will do whatever needs to be done to save her? Later JB decides he wouldn't and the meeting is scaped.?? just my rambling opinion jmro

I would like to know if this meeting was ever set up and just kept secret because Beary set it up. With George testifying, the attorney sending the "no death penalty" with all the accidental theory crap to the SA..
Maybe George was lying to the rest of the family the whole time just to try and save those emotions of knowing without having her body. Maybe she told him, but couldn't remember where exactly she put the body, remember he was out staring into some woods one day..
I don't know, maybe I'm grasping for straws..but gee, something must have went on around this time.

ITA this is why I came to this thread---her choice sent the hinky meter up. GA was the only family member to testify at the Grand Jury. I've also heard it rumored that KC was upset with GA for going against her(dont have a link)
This sure would fit into a "secret meeting" scenerio.
*Anyonelse think this "meeting" was against JB's advisement? It was mentioned that he was in NY. KC also commented that she was not even suppose to "take this visit".:waitasec:*

That was the point in the tape that sent me over the edge...when they ask her how she handled Caylee's birthday, and at first it seems like she's pretty upset about Caylee, but then she finally says she is mad because Cindy made chili and had everyone over and she had to sit in jail which is NO FUN....It reminded me of the point in Sharon Rocha's book when Scott is talking about missing Laci's pasta...but not missing Laci per se...

I can't help but think she picked who she thought she had the best chance of manipulating to her advantage. And if you stand back and look at the 3 of them (Cindy, George, Lee), George is by far the most easily manipulated of the bunch. Just look how Cindy has him like a puppet on a string. He gives in and tows the line every single time.

That was the point in the tape that sent me over the edge...when they ask her how she handled Caylee's birthday, and at first it seems like she's pretty upset about Caylee, but then she finally says she is mad because Cindy made chili and had everyone over and she had to sit in jail which is NO FUN....It reminded me of the point in Sharon Rocha's book when Scott is talking about missing Laci's pasta...but not missing Laci per se...

I agree. That part upset me and angered me more than anything in any jai visit video. She so clearly was upset only for herself, that she missed the gathering at the house. I don't think she mentioned Caylee or her birthday at all.

That comment was meant to manipulate, nothing more. There were no feelings behind it for George. Certainly none for Caylee. I don't think she feels for anyone except herself.

ITA this is why I came to this thread---her choice sent the hinky meter up. GA was the only family member to testify at the Grand Jury. I've also heard it rumored that KC was upset with GA for going against her(dont have a link)
This sure would fit into a "secret meeting" scenerio.
*Anyonelse think this "meeting" was against JB's advisement? It was mentioned that he was in NY. KC also commented that she was not even suppose to "take this visit".:waitasec:*
I do think it was against his advice. The video visitation also was, she said at one point that she wasn't supposed to take that visitation. She also made references to who she could and could not talk to. She also claims to have tried before to set something up with her father, but it didn't happen. Why is that? I think because she went through Baez. When George told her to address it to Beary, through the jail, she did I am assuming without Baez's knowledge. Baez was also in New York at this time.
Through all the times her brother and Dad was telling her to write a letter, and them saying they weren't getting anything or she herself saying it, I believe that was due to Baez calling the shots.
I feel like this possibly could have been over with a long time ago. I also feel like it wasn't just the smell of the car that the SA needed from George to the GJ. Cindy's testimony of the lies that were already proven to be a lie would have done more damage than what the preliminary reports showed from the car.
I think we will find out that meeting did happen, and George knew something more, and only told the authorities to keep his family together..which is why they needed him in front of the GJ.
ETA: I think the reason why she chose George is because of the mistakes he made and the fact that if she did tell him the truth, hurting him would bother her less than hurting those who she was closest to while he was gone, Cindy and Lee.
She could throw his mistakes back in his face.

I agree. That part upset me and angered me more than anything in any jai visit video. She so clearly was upset only for herself, that she missed the gathering at the house. I don't think she mentioned Caylee or her birthday at all.

bold by me.

You are absolutely correct. It's all about her. KC, KC, KC! Couldn't keep track of the number of times she used I, I've me, mine, me. me, me, me, me!

:furious::furious::furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back