GUILTY FL - George England for buying, raping, impregnating Vietnamese child, 2010

believe09

Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100313/ap_on_re_us/us_molester_release

Now this is worth reading to see how all of the folks in LE can come together to prevent another tragedy....the combined efforts of state, federal and local agencies prevented a serial predator from being released back to the state of FL from CA where he was serving time for child molestation in the 1970's. England disappeared for 3 decades before being captured while trying to get a pass port under an alias. He was returned to CA to serve his sentence which was 6 years to life. Under sentencing guidelines for the 70's he has to be released after serving just 6 years.

If he had committed these offenses now he would be subject to 45 years to life.

Out of the shadows steps the girl he bought when she was five in South East Asia. She was repeatedly raped and impregnated-she was used to lure friends her age for sleepovers where they were victimized by England. Her assaults finally stopped when she left his home to be married at 21. She bullyied and coached into keeping quiet about her victimization in the 70's-when notified that England was being released weeks ago, she stepped forward to tell her story.

BRAVE BRAVE lady.

Combine her efforts with a quick thinking civilian who pointed police to England's abandoned computer which contained images of child *advertiser censored*, and the feds are holding tight to England and preventing his release.

They really, really do care folks...God bless this little girl who grew up into someone who could finally point her finger and tell.

My heart breaks for her lost childhood and all the evil she faced what a nightmare for a child.She is a very very brave woman and I am so glad she spoke out against him she has saved many other children from this Monster.She took back her power and Thank GOD they listened to her and all worked together to keep him in jail hopefully for life.I hope her life has been a good life since she left his home.

My heart breaks for her lost childhood and all the evil she faced what a nightmare for a child.She is a very very brave woman and I am so glad she spoke out against him she has saved many other children from this Monster.She took back her power and Thank GOD they listened to her and all worked together to keep him in jail hopefully for life.I hope her life has been a good life since she left his home.

She's very brave for going public & speaking up....there's a pic of her here -- you can see the pain in her face. :(

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime/prosecutors-man-kept-girl-as-sex-slave-in-343733.html

One child put up for adoption and 5 abortions. I just hope her child was adopted into a loving home.

I can not imagine the horror that was this womans life. She is truly amazing and inspiring.

FORT LAUDERDALE — The little girl is standing beside an elephant statute somewhere in Thailand. She wears a pretty white dresss with dark stripes and has shining shoulder-length hair.

Her face is unsmiling.

The faded, decades-old photopgraph, projected into a screen in a federal courtroom, gives no hint that the girl, no more than 5, already was a sex slave.

more here - and details are disturbing

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...describes-her-horrific-ordeal-to-1162899.html

Truly a survivor who had not only had the will to live, but can speak out against the horrors inflicted on her.

It took more than two decades for Jackie Zudis to escape the grasp of the man she said bought her as a child and made her his sex slave.

And it took five excruciating hours this week in a federal courtroom in Fort Lauderdale for her to detail all the ways she said George Joseph England stole her childhood.

It took just under an hour Wednesday for jurors to tell her they believed her.

more here

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/palm-beach/fl-palm-sex-slave-verdict-20110105,0,5704016.story

Thirty years for totally destroying a child's life. She get no "possibility of parole"....ever.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rge-england-sentence-20110325,0,7289465.story

South Florida man who kept sex slave for decades sentenced to 30 years

"...A federal judge Friday sentenced George England to spend what could be the rest of his life in prison. England, 66, was sentenced to 30 years for his January conviction on charges he bought then-3-year-old JZ from her mother in Vietnam and kept her for decades as a sex slave. JZ watched in court, seated next to the child she gave up for adoption when she was 15 - the one whose DNA sealed England's conviction - and had not seen for 29 years....."

and

"....It took more than two decades for JZ to escape the grasp of the man she said bought her as a child. And it took five excruciating hours in January in a federal courtroom in Fort Lauderdale for her to detail all the ways she said England stole her childhood. A jury convicted England on all five federal counts related to bringing JZ as a minor across state lines - and eventually to Palm Beach County - for the purposes of continuing his almost daily sexual attacks...."

more at link (quite a sick and convoluted story)

Photos and more details of England and the brave survivor:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/c...describes-her-horrific-ordeal-to-1162899.html

I wonder if she tried to find her family in Vietnam???

Always, always...the pets. Mr. England, you are disgusting:

"...Her stoicism failed her today when she described how, shortly after the two arrived in Fort Lauderdale, England brought a Bassett Hound to the efficiency the two shared on the beach. "He said I could keep it and I could name it whatever I wanted," Zudis sobbed. The only condition: the 10-year-old girl have sex with the animal.

Some of the 14 jurors sneaked glances at the bespectacled England, who did not look up but scribbled on a legal pad. His hair is white now, and close cut, and he bears a white beard. He's in a wheelchair, the result of a 2005 car accident while being moved between prisons....."

more at link

I will get a time out if I type the words I am thinking. :sick:

Fl really needs to step it up this guy should got dp maybe justice will be done behind bars!

I wonder if she tried to find her family in Vietnam???

Peeple's I was automatically going to say there's no way in holy heck this poor woman could find her family. That thing that tortured her through her whole life did not obviously legally adopt her. Well, duh to me because he paid for her.

Here I went to look if there was a possibility as she was at least a little older compared to an infant when this thing purchased her. She does know her birth name, this very strong Jackie Zudis.

Thi My Lan Nyguyen. That's her birth name. Here's an article that says she wanted to find her birth mother and asked her why she sold her.

Given the evilness and crassness and vileness and depravity of this "person" I'd second guess if anyone sold her. It is feasible, but he may have even murdered her mother?

In all the articles I read some said he was in the Army. I think in 1972 that would kind fo make sense as we were starting to pull out of there. I do know from my friend's dad about "An Loc" which was a battle in 1972. A significant one.

Anyhow this ummmmm person he served in Korea. He was a civilian in Vietnam working as a contractor. That meant $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
So, yeah it's possible her mom did sell her. No way can I jusge anyone that was selling anyone or anything because I never lived in a war torn country. I don't know what it would be like with the fear of barely raising your children after the US pulled out of there. The poverty. Maybe she thought she would have that sought after life in USA paradise.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-48425--.html?pic=3

That link has him with the driver license under his AKA which he stole from a dead child who was a year older than him.

This is like a sad, sad, sad, documentary. Hands down one of the saddest things I have ever read. I wish I knew Jackie so I could tell her just how very brave she is and how sorry I am she got dealt that bad roster, that awful hand. It's not right and it's not fair.

Sorry for the rant.

Just as a point of reference, the Saigon "baby lifts" were in Spring 1975. Lots of children kind of got lost in the frenzy. I've met a few adoptees from that time frame and the paperwork (which was handled far later) was a nightmare. The soldiers and nurses were literally throwing children onto those choppers. No telling how many children were saved. It's very easy to imagine a soldier or a contractor buying a child, especially from a woman with no means....possibly a prostitute. I can't judge her either, Filly. One just can't know.

Pedophiles are just watching and waiting for any crack in the system to crawl through and steal a child. I've actually been very very concerned about the horrible situation in Japan. It happened here after Katrina and surely in Haiti. Those predators go after the vulnerable, every single time.

This January 6, 2011, article lists the federal charges.

Wifredo A. Ferrer, United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, and John V. Gillies, Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Miami Field Office, announce yesterday’s conviction of defendant George Joseph England, 66, of Fort Lauderdale, on three counts of enticement of a minor and two counts of transportation of a minor from Asia to California in 1974 and from California to Florida in 1977 for the purpose of having the minor engage in sexual acts.

http://www.oc180news.com/article/Or...icted_In_Long_Running_Oc_Child_Sex_Case/19655

Almost as appalling as England's crimes is the fact that 30 years is the maximum sentence for the five federal counts of which he was convicted.

"...the judge sentenced the 66-year-old to the maximum 30 years, citing "the horrendous nature of the offense."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rge-england-sentence-20110325,0,7289465.story

This information was posted on the Orange County, CA DA's site after he was finally sentenced in 2006 for the 1977 conviction of molesting the four little California girls, Jackie's friends.

A man on the run since 1977 was finally sentenced September 2, 2006 for molesting three girls in his Costa Mesa motor home. Under the eligible penalty based on the laws in 1977, he received four life terms equal to seven years each, and will not be eligible for parole for 28 years.

SENTENCING
The People asked the court to consider multiple factors in sentencing England. In addition to molesting Jane Does #2, #3, and #4, England is accused of the continuous abuse of Jane Doe #1 for 11 years and victimizing and grooming more than a dozen other girls. Many of the incidents went unreported to authorities. England is accused of molesting one unreported 10-year-old victim more than 50 times over the course of three months, and taking nude photos of her. He is accused of similar molest of a 6-year-old victim.

http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=423

It also alleges that
60 child *advertiser censored* movies were found on his computer at the time of his arrest in 2005.

I wonder what those same charges in California would get him now.

Just as a point of reference, the Saigon "baby lifts" were in Spring 1975. Lots of children kind of got lost in the frenzy. I've met a few adoptees from that time frame and the paperwork (which was handled far later) was a nightmare. The soldiers and nurses were literally throwing children onto those choppers. No telling how many children were saved. It's very easy to imagine a soldier or a contractor buying a child, especially from a woman with no means....possibly a prostitute. I can't judge her either, Filly. One just can't know.

Pedophiles are just watching and waiting for any crack in the system to crawl through and steal a child. I've actually been very very concerned about the horrible situation in Japan. It happened here after Katrina and surely in Haiti. Those predators go after the vulnerable, every single time.

I read an article yesterday where Japanese officials were trying to decide whether or not to build a boarding school for all of the orphaned children. They also said at the bottom of the article that They believe they are going to relax their foster parent guidelines so they can approve more people to take in the orphaned children :(

Over the many years it would seem likely, that someone with the interests he had and a victim(s) under total control, would produce his own child *advertiser censored* to be exchanged over the internet. Any additional information about that?

Good point- because doing such over the internet would mean other, different, federal charges, right? This man needs to never again see the light of day...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back