2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, SoCal--thank you so much for saying what I have been thinking all morning.

It is a sad thing to note that all of these disgusting allegations and innuendo are going to follow both of these men for the rest of their lives. Every time they meet someone new, they are going to have eyebrows raised, rejection, and whispering behind their backs, for absolutely NO reason.

I have never been one to believe in "karma," per se, however, I do believe that what goes around, comes around. I can only hope that every person who has given even the slightest scintilla of credence to these sick allegations, comes to endure twice what they have doled out.

Neither George nor Mr. Kronk have done a single thing to deserve ANY of this disgusting display of "reaching for the fame star at any cost to whomever."

Exactly, in fact, I meant to add this. Add to the circumstances I mentioned above, that you are GA or RK and you know that you have absolutely no recourse whatsoever to clear your name--knowing full well that there will always be people who believe these absurd allegations against you--that it will follow, if not define you, for the rest of your life. What would your demeanor be while testifying, and can you be sure of that?

Reasonable doubt for what purpose? He's already stated he nothing to do with Caylee's death and he was very straight forward about that. If he didn't have anything to do with it and the defense has already placed Casey there with their opening statement. I really don't see how this is rocket science here. She is guilty as charged.

I think GA wanted the jury to believe he had an affair because he wanted to come off as slimy. That way he might be able to create some reasonable doubt without ever admitting to anything. :twocents:

I really wished the Summer of Sam laws would apply to family members convicted of perjury in the trial of their murdering children. Hopefully Cindy will be tied up in too many lawsuits to get too rich off Caylee.

I thought it it,because of Danny Rolling's wife..he tried to give his wife POA so she could write a book/poems or songs he sang in court and the court said NO-WAY she could not get the money.
Does anyone else know about this?

Momcat I'm not sure you have enough posts to add attachments to your posts and have them show up that might be the problem you are having?

Oh, please....ICA already explained it to us:

"Everyone lies....Everyone dies"

That just about sums it up!! LOL

I do not believe George Anthony had a sexual affair with River. I do believe that he may have had an emotional affair with her. One where he did betray Cindy by going to River for some comfort and to talk with. Cindy could not be talked to... she can still not be talked to. She is Casey's mother through and through.

I do not believe George told River that Caylee died accidentally... and even if he did... he was just speculating because he had to tell himself something. He didn't want to believe Casey was capable of murdering Caylee. River has no credibility to me after she changed her story just weeks into this trial.

I agree with you in part. I don't think George had a sexual affair with River. Like you said, I think their relationship was all emotional. At the time, I think George would lean on anyone if they would listen to him.

I do think maybe George told River,"Caylee's death was an accident". At the time, River first told this, she had no reason to lie. I think the Jury might ponder on why this woman would lie about George making this statement.

I believe River changed her story about the relationship to help the A's. This is all part of the plan.

I think the DT went too far when they pulled Roy Kronk into this.

IMO

The thing with GA to me is that he seems like he is always trying to get by on semantics. When JA asked him if he molested ICA he just said "No sir." He didn't say "Well, sir, what do you mean by molested exactly?"

I iz back after a TO...whew! That was rough! The worst part was not being able to hit the 'thanks' button. Glad to be back.

I do apologize to the mods for my post that got me the time out...I will be good from now on! Promise.

If I were a juror (with no knowledge of this case), the only thing that I would be absolutely sure of at this time is that this case revolves around a very dysfunctional family! I would hope that I kept good notes to refer to during deliberations so I could try to sort it all out. :banghead:

Everything seems convoluted and distorted when I try and look from outside the box.....sort of like looking at a Picasso and thinking, what kind of world was he in and why is he famous for it? What's up with all this skipping around by the DT?

I feel like I have been on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disney World.

MOO

wm

My honey bunny - without the black bars on the pic:

Pic by Red Huber from the official trial still photo pool

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-06/62835955.jpg

62835955.jpg

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Wow, who's "acting like a 2 year old" now?

ICA sat down next to Baez - didn't look at him at first, when she did he ignored her.

He even went so far as to swivel his chair completely around to the wall - back to the table and ICA and picked up his phone.

Oh to be a fly....

A thought crossed my mind when CA said on the stand that she had looked up chloroform. She might have seen in the history that someone had looked those things up. She knows it was KC, so she decides to investigate that and go there herself. So, she very well could have looked it up.

This crossed my mind the other day. CA is nosy enough to do that.

Sooooo, GA hid Caylee's body for ICA because she had dirt on him and after all, this was just an accident per RC.

Then they both proceed to keep quiet about it FOR THREE YEARS while ICA sits munching Cheetos from the jail commissary because of an "accident". Because ICA, being the selfless individual that she is, would rather face the death penalty than tell LE that Caylee drowned and/or that her dad had sexually abused her.

Is that what you're saying?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now this is what I'm talking about!
Common sense.
I was a bit worried at some point last week regarding the verdict.
After the past few days though, I've come to really believe that this jury is going to examine all of the evidence and use common sense in their deliberations.

Obviously, I was unable to post about all of the member's that inserted common sense in their posts, but I will say thank you very much too all of you.

Common sense and the evidence is what is going to get Caylee Marie Anthony the justice she so deserves.

We love you sweety Caylee.

Night nurses are heroes in my family.

Those are precious little souls in that photo you attached. Thanks for sharing that MissJames!

Wow, I had a completely different take on George's testimony. He came across to me as forthright and p.o.'d that he was accused of having an affair. He answered every question so I'm not sure where you saw him being evasive.

:cow::cow:

When GA answered the question about the "affair", he did not answer with a straight "YES" or a "NO" ...

GA answered the question with something like "VERY FUNNY" ... WRONG ANSWER !

A witness should NEVER act like that in court .. if you DO NOT LIKE the Question ... at the very minimum say it is "offensive" to me or something like that ... the VERY FUNNY came across as "SNARKY".

Also ... what threw me for a loop was the GA's "NEW AND IMPROVED" REASON for going to Krystal Holloway/River Cruz's apartment : a "brain tumor" ...

REALLY ? Where did they pull that one out of the rabbit's hat ? ? :banghead:

Honestly -- so what about GA's "personal business" with a woman ... I don't care how many "women" he talks to, texts or visits ...

I want Justice for Caylee ... and I would hope that GA would want that too !

MOO MOO MOO ...

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
Casey ex jessie grund on way to courthouse!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle