CO - Jessica Ridgeway, 10, Westminster, 5 Oct 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is this a male loner who is unmarried and lives alone with very few friends. He either doesn't work at all, works for himself or may work nights. He either lives away from other houses, or has a garage that he parks his car inside.

Good thoughts, but IMO it could just as easily be someone with a wife or girlfriend that lives in the neighborhood. Look at the neighbor who killed Breanne Rodriguez
icon9.gif

I don't see anything in those lyrics that relate to some sicko raping, murdering, and whatever else to a 10 year old little girl. I think relating it to the area as "open space" is certainly a stretch. JMO

From the beginning LE has concentrated on wide open spaces.....they even came out and SAID they were doing this......you have to ask yourself why....

The backpack left out in the open where it would be found right away and given to LE....there is a reason.....in my opinion there was some type clue as to where to search. And now lakes.....

Maybe I watch too much crime T.V. but I can't help wondering (I know I am not alone).

OM Goodness how very sad.
I just read that the body was not intact and they have not made an identification.
Could her head be missing? I know that sounds grimm but id think with how cold its been
they would have been able to identify her.

There are no words to express how sad this is and I am unable to comprehend why men continue to do these things to our little girls. I think they all should get the death penalty!
Lets rid our lives of these vermin.

I really cant remember one case where a predator kidnapped a child, raped, and murdered them that didnt get the DP if the state they were convicted in had it.

IMO

This may be graphic...

but could there be portions of individuals... But they belong to separate deceased people?

thus.. The inability to ID?

Just a thought based on no facts...

I thought about this too, but I think it would be a big coincidence that they'd find parts of mulitple bodies, all in the same day, all presumably in the same area......especially since it's been mentioned this area is heavily visited.

I do have to wonder if there wasn't some type of clue found within the backpack.

Usually we hear of a severed head. I've never heard of a severed body. Are they implying that the body was found, but not the head? Or am I reading way too much into this?

Wide open spaces lyrics..

Who doesn't know what I'm talking about
Who's never left home, who's never struck out
To find a dream and a life of their own
A place in the clouds, a foundation of stone

Many precede and many will follow
A young girl's dream no longer hollow
It takes the shape of a place out west
But what it holds for her, she hasn't yet guessed

[Chorus:]
She needs wide open spaces
Room to make her big mistakes
She needs new faces
She knows the high stakes

She traveled this road as a child
Wide eyed and grinning, she never tired
But now she won't be coming back with the rest
If these are life's lessons, she'll take this test

[Repeat Chorus]
She knows the high stakes

As her folks drive away, her dad yells, "Check the oil!"
Mom stares out the window and says, "I'm leaving my girl"
She said, "It didn't seem like that long ago"
When she stood there and let her own folks know

[Repeat Chorus]
She knows the highest stakes

wonder if he left clues like this in her back pack...........eerie

i hate to ask this -- can someone give me a summary of this afternoon's events? Last I heard were the rumors that the body was not intact. Has that been said now by LE or not? :(

(Just got back from a Nationals' game.)

The likelihood of anyone abducting your kid is .2%. Tell Jessica's mom that!

I get a VERY bad feeling about this case:(

IF it's true that the body found was dismembered, and it is that of a child, probably the body of Jessica, and it was dumped very close to a road, I belive the killer intentionally dumped the body in a way so that it would be found as soon as possible, meaning the killer WANTED the body to be found!

And if the killer then dumped additional bodyparts in other locations, pretty easely found (at Standley Lake ? did he possibly leave some kind of message at the remains found yesterday?) then this murder case is more than "just" a pedofile murdering his victim, in order to silence his victim.

IMHO this might be a very sick, experienced, and dangerous pedofile sexual sadist killer who committed some kind of organized "ritual killing/dismemberment/disposal of the body" to satisfy his sick needs, as well as to "play with"/taunt the media and police.

If this is the case, it is VERY VERY VERY bad situation... I hope I´m wrong!

Sort of jumping off of your post here. We've had some sleuthers here who saw (I'm sorry, this is about to get graphic) what they think is part of the body recovered via the copter cam. They described the body parts as "flesh colored". There are also some who see blood stains in the grass there.

Okay, bear with me here. After all of these days, if it is Jessica and she was killed shortly after she went missing, would that flesh not be a way different color? And would there still be blood loss?

Forgive my gruesome questions, but if, in fact, the body still had a "fleshy" color, I'm thinking that this person was held captive until what, yesterday or the day before?

I don't know very much about what happens to a body after death, and maybe the cold temps have something to do with it.

From the beginning LE has concentrated on wide open spaces.....they even came out and SAID they were doing this......you have to ask yourself why....

The backpack left out in the open where it would be found right away and given to LE....there is a reason.....in my opinion there was some type clue as to where to search. And now lakes.....

Maybe I watch too much crime T.V. but I can't help wondering (I know I am not alone).

By coming out and saying where they were going to search were they really talking to 'him?' May have wanted to see if anyone would make a sudden move like leaving town.

IMO

What is creepy about this song? To me it could represent just a person going off to college or the big city. I think imaginations are running rampant and trying to apply this to this horrible situation is way too far out. jmo

What is happening right now is pretty far out there in the darkness don't u think?

Sorry in advance. Warning: these are graphic ponderings, but I'll try to gentle them:

While I have been leaning towards the likelihood that animal scavengers were responsible for the 'not intact'...

I wonder if they're leaning 'local' because the victim was clearly methodically made not intact by a human, and a human would have to have a safe, secure, well lit, and very private place of their own nearby to make 'not intact' happen.

Moo.

Good thoughts, but IMO it could just as easily be someone with a wife or girlfriend that lives in the neighborhood. Look at the neighbor who killed Breanne Rodriguez
icon9.gif

Good point, and that makes it so much scarier. People always have these visuals of some creepy, anti social, and just screams "serial killer" visuals, but the truth is these people might be your coach, your neighbor, your child's friend's father. You never know. IMO. The BTK killer was married with children. Ted Bundy was attractive and harmless seeming.

Hence why it's so important to make sure that things are not ON! The reality is, they kinda have to disengage themselves from it, or they would be jumping off bridges left and right as they are immersed in it way too often. Please don't interpret it as lack of compassion, just stupidity not having it turned off. (Hope this makes sense)

It's true..they have to look at it from a distance...my son is an M.D. in the ICU of a large hospital here and if they didn't look at it from a scientific or healing aspect, they'd be depressed all the time.:( ^i^

Sort of jumping off of your post here. We've had some sleuthers here who saw (I'm sorry, this is about to get graphic) what they think is part of the body recovered via the copter cam. They described the body parts as "flesh colored". There are also some who see blood stains in the grass there.

Okay, bear with me here. After all of these days, if it is Jessica and she was killed shortly after she went missing, would that flesh not be a way different color? And would there still be blood loss?

Forgive my gruesome questions, but if, in fact, the body still had a "fleshy" color, I'm thinking that this person was held captive until what, yesterday or the day before?

I don't know very much about what happens to a body after death, and maybe the cold temps have something to do with it.

Not to get too graphic, but in the copter screen shot that I saw, I really couldn't make out much about what body part it was. It wasn't flesh colored but more reddish, which would be expected from decomposition.

I agree with you. It just seems LE has been led to these locations.....

What is creepy about this song? To me it could represent just a person going off to college or the big city. I think imaginations are running rampant and trying to apply this to this horrible situation is way too far out. jmo

exactly BUT think outside the box like a perp :what:
like 'who never left home'

i hate to ask this -- can someone give me a summary of this afternoon's events? Last I heard were the rumors that the body was not intact. Has that been said now by LE or not? :(

(Just got back from a Nationals' game.)

Those were LE's words, yes. Nothing else, really. Identity expected tomorrow.

I am almost certain that I read that searchers found the body parts while doing a grid search of some sort? I have read so.many.articles. in the past hour though, my head is spinning as to where I read that.

And, I think that at this point they have said they CANNOT confirm ID until tomorrow.

I read that too, but don't remember where.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288