IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe the last sighting of her was leaving and walking down
college from 11th street at around 430am that morning. She had been arrested last year for public intoxication. She would walk the alley and side streets to avoid a possible encounter with LE. And did-not want to take a chance on getting arrested again on public intoxication.

After leaving the bar and going back to small-wood.
She did-not stay long because she realized she did-not have her keys.
So she left. It was stated she entered the building but never entered her apartment. Those keys were in someones pocket. Because they were found dis-guarded close to wear she was last seen on the video.

I believe the last image on the video.
When she was walking south in the alley.
and at one point started to walk towards the little field there. Away from the alley.
Is when the disappearance occurred.

Hi Mr TT
Do you have a theory that fits this location?
thanks
holly

The events at the bar.
She left to go back to small wood and left everything there?
Her cellphone and even her shoes. Did not take the time to even put her shoes back on before walking back to small-wood. Was that because she was planning on returning to the bar after the short trip to small wood?...............they both left the bar, and neither one notice she was forgetting her cellphone?

Perhaps she was made to believe while at the bar her cell phone was stolen. And she decided to go to small-wood to get another one, or to call someone. But had to get the number. Then upon arriving at small-wood that is when she realized she had no keys!

So they left there and started the walk up the alley towards the other apartment. Never to return to the bar, a short distance to retrieve her shoes even.

Perhaps the keys and other item that were found by the railing was put there. Knowing perhaps they would be found and LE would assumed she was abducted in that area after turning south on college after leaving 11th street. To make it look like a abduction occurred at that spot around that time. Which i don't believe.

Did anyone else see this section in the most recent Lohud article?

Is that new news? I can't recall seeing anything saying they were planning on hanging out after she got back.

THAT concerns me. Here is why. I know if my daughter was supposed to hang out with her bf after she came home from a party, and she stopped answering her phone, he would be worried first and angry second. Because she left her phone somewhere I think he would be worried because they had plans and she did not answer.

I know my DD's BF would probably go looking for her in a case like that. Just sayin...

Maybe he just went to bed, but it is also possible he went looking or he called around, and heard who she was with and where she was.

THAT concerns me. Here is why. I know if my daughter was supposed to hang out with her bf after she came home from a party, and she stopped answering her phone, he would be worried first and angry second. Because she left her phone somewhere I think he would be worried because they had plans and she did not answer.

I know my DD's BF would probably go looking for her in a case like that. Just sayin...

Maybe he just went to bed, but it is also possible he went looking or he called around, and heard who she was with and where she was.

The arrangement to meet after 12:30 is news to me. I understood they had at least loose plans to meet after the BB game. I can understand him letting the gf plans fall through to be with his friends that he hand bonded with over the game. It would be weird though if they made plans to meet after Kilroys. If he had the knowledge that she was going to a bar after 1:00 and then never called back. I wonder how he felt about the trip the week before to Indy? I guess he didn't go with this group because they are younger.

In the morning 11 am there were two girls who had been trying to call LS and knew she hadn't been answering and knocked on her door. JW had contact with them.

LS lost her cell phone in the bar. To which she didn't even get to until 1:46 am. If the two of them (LS and JW) were going to actually hang together, there was plenty of time for them to get in contact. I frankly think LS wanted to party without him.

And why did DR hire a lawyer? That's the one I find the most perplexing.
So there are three known POI, JW CR DR, who have retained lawyers who were supposedly sleeping at the time LS was reported to be last seen by JR. I understand LS disappearance happened around 430AM, but still somewhat odd IMO.

LS lost her cell phone in the bar. To which she didn't even get to until 1:46 am. If the two of them (LS and JW) were going to actually hang together, there was plenty of time for them to get in contact. I frankly think LS wanted to party without him.

The thing is, a lot of the "non-confirmed" information is coming to us from HT, who obviously wasn't there that night. So it's all info that she received from the people who WERE there.

We have no idea if JW and LS had plans to hang out after the bar. According to two separate reports from HT, she says they did have plans, and then said they didn't have plans.

I think that anything that comes out of HT's mouth needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Another thing is that couples don't always have to hang out together, or know each other's whereabouts. I know that I got out of several relationships because of an over-possessive boyfriend who always wanted to know where I was at all times.

Not that I was doing anything wrong, it's just that I did need space sometimes. So I don't think its weird at all that LS went out without JW that night. Maybe it's strange that she was with other guys, and not just girl friends, but we still can't judge that relationship unless we had more details.

Did anyone else see this section in the most recent Lohud article?

Is that new news? I can't recall seeing anything saying they were planning on hanging out after she got back.

It appears to be a different version of a story. Look at what she said before. He was supposed to come over after basketball game. Now she says it was after Kilroys?

"From what he told me, he was watching the basketball game at his house and was then supposed to come over to hang out with Lauren," Tamir said.
http://www.lohud.com/article/201106...shares-details-night-before-her-disappearance

We posted at all most the same time. As you say, LS was motivated to be out on her own so she conveniently forgot to call him and just as likely, he was having fun with his basketball buddies he conveniently let it slide that she didn't call.

The thing is, a lot of the "non-confirmed" information is coming to us from HT, who obviously wasn't there that night. So it's all info that she received from the people who WERE there...

So according to this version coming from HT, he was supposed to come after the bar? Well he knows where the bar is. He also knows where LS lives.
Why exactly would he need for LS to have her cell phone on her at all times to come over and hang out if that what the plan was? Especially since according to this version coming from HT, it appears he knew that LS was at the bar?

I'm going to have to go back and look at the old articles to see how they're worded. The one that AbbeyR found is what I remember reading, but that's significantly different than what the most recent Lohud article says.

The June 12 article said that the plan was for them to get together after JW finished watching the basketball game. But that basketball game ended at about 11:00 or 11:30 PM.

This article says they were planning on getting together when she got back from the bar, which is a good 3 hours later.

I don't get JW's behavior in either case.

So there are three known POI, JW CR DR, who have retained lawyers who were supposedly sleeping at the time LS was reported to be last seen by JR. I understand LS disappearance happened around 430AM, but still somewhat odd IMO.

Exit N/S
alley
toward
empty lot
north of
10th &
College
Village @
2:51 am
Last
I believe the disappearance occurred around 251 to 3am.
That light sweater or jacket she was carrying with her. When she left small wood that night.
Did they ever find that sweater/jacket she left with.
I have not seen where it was recovered?
Of course if she was wearing it, then it would-not have been found.

So according to this version coming from HT, he was supposed to come after the bar? Well he knows where the bar is. He also knows where LS lives.
Why exactly would he need for LS to have her cell phone on her at all times to come over and hang out if that what the plan was? Especially since according to this version coming from HT, it appears he knew that LS was at the bar?

Very excellent point. So, two scenarios:

1) She's supposed to come over to his place after the bar, around 2:30. She doesn't show up, so he...goes to sleep? Why? Wouldn't you expect he'd go try to find her at that point?

2) He's supposed to go over to her place after the bar, around 2:30. So he leaves his house and walks over to that area.

Which seems more likely?

Very excellent point. So, two scenarios:

1) She's supposed to come over to his place after the bar, around 2:30. She doesn't show up, so he...goes to sleep? Why? Wouldn't you expect he'd go try to find her at that point?

2) He's supposed to go over to her place after the bar, around 2:30. So he leaves his house and walks over to that area.

Which seems more likely?

Probably neither. I think LS wanted to party without him. I am not convinced they had plans to get together that night. If he actually did go to her place, since her place (Smallwood) has cameras all over the place, he would be on tape.

Probably neither. I think LS wanted to party without him. I am not convinced they had plans to get together that night. If he actually did go to her place, since her place (Smallwood) has cameras all over the place, he would be on tape.

Interesting. So do you think HT is lying when she says they had plans to meet up after the bar?

Yeah, everyone loves a stalker boyfriend who comes to find them after they can't be reached on their cell........

Since HT is not a witness to most of it (since she was not in the bar with LS) what she is reporting to the press has to be hearsay. We don't really know where she gets all her info from, but presumably it's their other friends. Maybe it's like a game of broken telephone.

Yeah, everyone loves a stalker boyfriend who comes to find them after they can't be reached on their cell........

If they made plans for him to come over after LS comes home from the bar (which is what appears to be a current version coming from HT) then how could it possibly be stalking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member