Pedophile's digitally altered face unscrambled by Interpol

kahskye

Inactive
Reaction score
If this has been posted, please delete this. I just thought this advanced technology is amazing. This pedophile digitally obscured his face but he was unmasked by Interpol experts using advanced computer technology

http://www.thatsweird.net/picture41.shtml

Pedophiles are so stupid in more ways than one. That image; he used a Photoshop filter of distort; twirl to make his face concealed. If one used the same filter and reversed it, it should unconceal it as well.

I'm glad they're that stupid. It makes it easier to weed them out.

That is fantastic! I hope someone recognizes him soon.

We have a thread on him somewhere and I believe he was caught in Thailand, IIRC. Yes...stupid criminals!

I didn't know he was identified so I am glad this was posted. Hope he rots in hell.

Pedophiles are so stupid in more ways than one. That image; he used a Photoshop filter of distort; twirl to make his face concealed. If one used the same filter and reversed it, it should unconceal it as well.

It's not that simple. The German police found nearly two hundred pictures (IIRC) of this idiot, all swirled. They set up a dedicated team that spent two years working out how to recover the images. Within weeks of them being posted, the idiot was in jail.

The techniques they developed have never been used before and look promising with regards to similar pictures by other pedophiles.

Hopefully, there are a lot of pedophiles sweating right now. Just waiting for that knock on their door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back