Benjaman Kyle - Those who need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

believe09

Reaction score
I thought another one looked close too but it is of a much younger man who went missing. I have to find the post with it on it.
From the 70s?
Marshall?
longish blonde hair parted/
to the side?

the MUELLER one? From another post

I like Doug Mueller as well....

I like Doug Mueller as well....

I see definite similarities with Mueller. Look at the features on the right sides of the pics (left sides of their faces). The narrow bridge of the nose and shape of the nostrils, the end of the nose hooks down slightly as well. The downward curve of the eyebrows looks identical, as does the basic shape and orientation of the eyes. They both have deep smile grooves down the sides of their chins, and the shape of their chins themselves look like a match. The ears are hard to tell, but from the limitations of the pic of Mueller, the lobes look very similar. They are a bit squared off at the bottoms and there isn't alot of space between the lobes and the face (like the lobe seems to go right into the face without much of a pendant shape). I'm an artist and so am used to deconstructing features and they look like a match to me.

It is the shapes of the nose and ears that will be the most telling. These features change very little or not at all with aging and weight gain/loss.

From looking at all the noses, ears, and chins, Mueller is actually my favorite match, just based on the pics. What else do we know about Mueller?

Douglas Allen Mueller

Missing since March 15, 1977 from Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: January 5, 1958
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1"; 175 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blond hair; blue eyes.
* Dentals: Available
* Clothing: Red service station shirt, blue levis and brown shoes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mueller was last seen on March 15, 1977 in Scottsdale, AZ.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Scottsdale Police Department
480-312-5000

Agency Case Number:
77-03053

NCIC Number: M-023852413

----------------------------------------------------------

So there are a couple of inches and some pounds difference, but I wouldn't immediately rule him out. People lose inches and gain pounds as they age.

The facial similarities are extremely compelling IMO.

Dentals are available, so maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Wow! To me, Mueller is the closest on that I have seen. The other men's chins and noses are all wrong, whereas these two are very similar. Yes! More info on Mueller!

Douglas Allen Mueller

Missing since March 15, 1977 from Scottsdale, Maricopa County, Arizona.

Vital Statistics

* Date Of Birth: January 5, 1958
* Age at Time of Disappearance: 18 years old
* Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 6'1"; 175 lbs.
* Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blond hair; blue eyes.
* Dentals: Available
* Clothing: Red service station shirt, blue levis and brown shoes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Mueller was last seen on March 15, 1977 in Scottsdale, AZ.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Scottsdale Police Department
480-312-5000

Agency Case Number:
77-03053

NCIC Number: M-023852413

----------------------------------------------------------

So there are a couple of inches and some pounds difference, but I wouldn't immediately rule him out. People lose inches and gain pounds as they age.

The facial similarities are extremely compelling IMO.

Dentals are available, so maybe I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they say.

Yeah do! It can't hurt!

Yeah do! It can't hurt!

Scottsdale and the FBI are working on the comparison after we sent the tip in most recently-this one has come across a few times but we went in the wrong direction because there were fingerprints in Mueller's file. Later, it was determined that the file had two people's case information in it, and that the fingerprints on file for Mueller belonged to someone else.

This definitely puts another tentative check mark in the column of Mueller simply because he would not be ruled out based on fingerprints since he has none on file...if I am making any sense!

Scottsdale and the FBI are working on the comparison after we sent the tip in most recently-this one has come across a few times but we went in the wrong direction because there were fingerprints in Mueller's file. Later, it was determined that the file had two people's case information in it, and that the fingerprints on file for Mueller belonged to someone else.

This definitely puts another tentative check mark in the column of Mueller simply because he would not be ruled out based on fingerprints since he has none on file...if I am making any sense!

Yes. Makes sense. LOL. If I remeber, didn't I see that Mueller has dentals on record? Maybe they could try that route.

Yes. Makes sense. LOL. If I remeber, didn't I see that Mueller has dentals on record? Maybe they could try that route.

Yes, he does and I believe in another thread someone said they were contacting whoever's in charge of Mueller's case to see if they can match them. I'm excited to hear of the results if they do. I really think that Mueller is the closest match so far.

Charles R. Elmquist
MPCCN Case File: 416M70

Above: Elmquist, circa 1979

Vital Statistics at Time of Disappearance
Missing Since: November 16, 1979 from Iowa City, Iowa
Date Of Birth: May 3, 1945
Height and Weight: 5'10; 155 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown hair; blue eyes. Elmquist may have a moustache.
Medical Conditions: Elmquist is disabled and requires assistance caring for himself.
Details of Disappearance
Elmquist disappeared from Iowa City, Iowa on November 16, 1979. He has never been heard from again. Elmquist's case remains unsolved

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was going to post this one when I ran across it in Iowa's missing website... It sure looks like a possibility to me! Maybe the disability was related to the onset of amnesia way back then...The time frame he suggests of the time he has "lost" would be close.

From Christine's post (#197) on thread #3, a side-by-side comparison - Bruce McCormick (Purdue)...

I thought another one looked close too but it is of a much younger man who went missing. I have to find the post with it on it.
From the 70s?
Marshall?
longish blonde hair parted/
to the side?

the MUELLER one? From another post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

McCormick and Mueller both are very close, IMO.

I noticed on the Dr. P show that when BK smiles he seems most comfortable with a 'less open mouthed' smile. Most still shots of him smiling are also less open mouthed when smiling. He almost seems to reveal a more introverted or embarrassed persona when something causes him to smile large. This seems to hold true in the still shots compairasons of McCormick as well.

unless I am missing a post which has already determined more severe physical disabilities which surgery could not have fixed...

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/elmquist_charles.html

Unless it has already been done someone needs to call the number listed at the link above to determine if Charles R. Elmquist's physical disabilities could have been corrected by surgery such as those which BK has had...If so he should not yet be elimnated as a possible match, IMO. The mental handicap could very well be related to memory.

If it hasn't already been done, could someone PLEASE call the 1-800 number and find out as much as possible about the physical disabilities and mental issues.

(ETA: If you read the "Details of His Disappearance" at the link above it says his 1961 blue GMC Van was found in the University of Iowa Hydraulics Labratory storage lot. That would mean his mental and physical disabilities were nt so severe as to prevent him from driving....)

This person really caught my eye while searching.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1098dmpol.html Eye color not the same and height is off.

Jacek Zuk
Missing since November 20, 1994 from Otwock, Mazowieckie (Warszawa), Poland.
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: N/A
Age at Time of Disappearance: 31 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'9" (176 cm.)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brownish-green eyes. Zuk has a scar on his left knee from an operation.

This person really caught my eye while searching.

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1098dmpol.html Eye color not the same and height is off.

Jacek Zuk
Missing since November 20, 1994 from Otwock, Mazowieckie (Warszawa), Poland.
Classification: Missing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: N/A
Age at Time of Disappearance: 31 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'9" (176 cm.)
Distinguishing Characteristics: Brownish-green eyes. Zuk has a scar on his left knee from an operation.

Just so you know, BK has no additional scars from the ones listed in physical characteristics...neck, face, arm and finger.

Wow, this is JMO but his smile really convinces me even more of the possibility that he may be Douglas Mueller.

The smile lines, the shape of the smile, the shape of his chin when he smiles... it just seems like it's the same to me.

:waitasec:

Since we know he was severely beaten ( at least once), is there any chance that he had a rhinoplasty at the same time as the cataract surgery?
If not then, is there any thought as to if he might have had a broken nose at the time of either the fractured arm or the vertebral injuries?

I think he has a " perfect" nose. It looks to be resculpted to me. A good doctor who is familiar with what the insides of the nose looks like after a rhinoplasty could look inside his nares and tell him in about 2 minutes or less.

Also, what happened with Bruce McCormick? I thought he was a very close match looks and age wise.

i am in favor of Bruce McComick as far as Benjaman. my vote anyhow.
bluestarzz

that pic was 1975 on Bruce, has anyone found him since them?
bluestarzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member