Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about Essendon, 6 degrees of separation. Thirty eight year clientele.

Well done, I was googling my way down riviera drive and bypassed Warrick as its a court . But why in front of 5 Warrick crt. They could have filmed just there at the reserve where the track comes out. Why have they gone down the street. It's a court, there's no way to get out onto main roads by car. Borce would have travelled onto riviera drive passing Warrick court if he chose to get out from that pocket then onto Buckley street.
Interesting.

Interesting why turn in the drive way another couple of metres and you can just swing it around it the cul at the end.
imo

Well done, I was googling my way down riviera drive and bypassed Warrick as its a court . But why in front of 5 Warrick crt. They could have filmed just there at the reserve where the track comes out. Why have they gone down the street. It's a court, there's no way to get out onto main roads by car. Borce would have travelled onto riviera drive passing Warrick court if he chose to get out from that pocket then onto Buckley street.
Interesting.

Maybe he told them he went for a drive looking for her.....and he went down Warrick....drove in that driveway to do a uturn..???

Maybe he told them he went for a drive looking for her.....and he went down Warrick....drove in that driveway to do a uturn..???

Lol maybe they just got lost. But that would mean the reporter was there just waiting for them to get lost.
Couldn't have scripted that :D

Here's something else that weirds me out and makes me still wonder about any AR involvement....

A few of us that know these areas bejng talked about.....Know the Merc sighting crossing the Diggers Rest Railway station rail line....IS NOT on the way to the bush grave that media suggests...

It is on the way to Toolernvale or Blackhill road....

But theres a catch.....

If the car went the most simple logical way to Blackhill Road it would have been picked up by a camera that virtually sits on the side of the road ....

the carpark exit from the station...this camera would have had an upclose and personal view of the car and occupants...

If it went that way ......police WILL have the video evidence...

If the car went straight.....well it ends up in a new estate....a rabbit Warren of homes...many houses.. streets to turn left n right..very narrow roads...a Merc would be very noticible in these streets..

But if you follow the road straight over the rail lines...travel a km....and basically take the first left...your on the stepsons road..

ETA: Either police have that extra footage.....which will be a very close cctv footage of the car as there would be no way to avoid it......or the car did make its way through the rabbit Warren new estate. ..it's hard to imagine no one would have spotted it.

Lol maybe they just got lost. But that would mean the reporter was there just waiting for them to get lost.
Couldn't have scripted that :D

Yeah.... the footage of the merc going into Watergardens has the media car right behind it....I think media were definately invited for this drive...

Why...???

Or she recently had it serviced and mileage would be noted.

Truw. However, an older car wouldn't be on a tight service schedule (well unless of course faulty fuel gauge!) , so with potentially thousands of kM clocked up, a trip to my Macedon wouldn't be able to be deduced.
Refuelling tho is maybe a weekly occurrence.

So if you presume Karen refilled on the monday, and assuming she does a regular work commute involving a 40km (or whatever) round trip and allow potentially 5 -10 km for other commute in her local area for errands etc, a longer 00's km trip would eat into the tank of fuel. So either fuel level would be lower than expected for the number of days after filling or very recently refilled (by BR either before the trip or after). Just a thought.

We are talking about Essendon, 6 degrees of separation. Thirty eight year clientele.

Emirates is that in reply to my question???

So they have a client in Essendon who had been to the Macedon site and saw the lime......and another client who saw Karen walking in ????

Sorry just trying to figure out what/where the two different clients saw things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆