16 Different Versions of Darlie's story

There's the main website for EYES FOR LIES that has a new blog about Darlie Routier:
Sorry, for some reason it won't let me post the link. You'll have to do a browser search for
EYES FOR LIES . COM

http://www.***********.com/ this won't work

then go to the blog portion about Darlie.

Eyes for Lies is one of the real "naturals" as depicted on the tv show LIE TO ME (Fox Network's Drama about Human Lie Detectors)

The title of this is very misleading, because there are not 16 different versions of her story. There are slight variations depending on who you are hearing the story from again or the manner in which she is questioned about it.

If you understand what a psychopath truly is---then you'd not use the term in this particular case.

Most of this is from years ago, but I find the initial debate/exchange to be quite ridiculous--what makes any of us so sure that our opinion is the right one? "Facts"/evidence can be construed either way...JMO

The title of this is very misleading, because there are not 16 different versions of her story. There are slight variations depending on who you are hearing the story from again or the manner in which she is questioned about it.

If you understand what a psychopath truly is---then you'd not use the term in this particular case.

Most of this is from years ago, but I find the initial debate/exchange to be quite ridiculous--what makes any of us so sure that our opinion is the right one? "Facts"/evidence can be construed either way...JMO

I understand the difficulty of this case. NOONE wants to believe that she did this. However, the truth does not change and her story has changed several times. Splitting hairs won't change that FACT.

Slight variations??? Darlie changed the whole dynamic of the crime from her statements at the cs and in the hospital to her written statement.

Slight variations= lies, lies and more lies.

Well I do understand what a psycopath truly is and yes I can use that term to describe Darlie.

HiHater, read the boys autopsy reports, most especially Damon's. When you do you'll see that BOTH of his lungs were punctured. I have experience with punctured and collapsed lungs and with both lungs having been punctured, blood would be flowing in, air coming out and he would not be able to breath properly. He wouldn't have been able to speak. If she didn't stab them, how did Damon stand by her AFTER he was stabbed and say mommy or do ANY of the things she claimed he did. It does not correlate!

has anyone figured out in all of these versions when the arm stab came into play. if she planted the sock it would have to be afterwards. was that wound self inflicted or was it an accident while stabbing the kids? there is so little discussion of when that happened but if she was bleeding from the arm to make the bloody impression of the knife wound in the carpet it makes me think the wound would be pre-sock run.
does anyone have any theories on this since her versions never mention when she was stabbed in the arm (something i think she would remember and add to at least one story)

also, the hot tub story..wasnt a lot of the water splashed out and the boys were in trouble for it? how could darin/darlie have sex in the hot tub if the water level was below the jets? surely it would have needed refilled a bit. did LE commment on the water level of the tub? where did that version of the story come from?

i wish more people posted in this forum. the many versions of darin/darlie are very interesting to me.

has anyone figured out in all of these versions when the arm stab came into play. if she planted the sock it would have to be afterwards. was that wound self inflicted or was it an accident while stabbing the kids? there is so little discussion of when that happened but if she was bleeding from the arm to make the bloody impression of the knife wound in the carpet it makes me think the wound would be pre-sock run.
does anyone have any theories on this since her versions never mention when she was stabbed in the arm (something i think she would remember and add to at least one story)

I too believe the sock was placed prior to any wounds on Darlie. The blood on the sock belongs to the boys, none of her blood found on it.

I believe it's self inflicted, there is a hesitation wound above the slash.

Moo

also, the hot tub story..wasnt a lot of the water splashed out and the boys were in trouble for it? how could darin/darlie have sex in the hot tub if the water level was below the jets? surely it would have needed refilled a bit. did LE commment on the water level of the tub? where did that version of the story come from?

i wish more people posted in this forum. the many versions of darin/darlie are very interesting to me.

All the versions come from Darlie and Darin. That version you are talking about was in one of the books written by Barbara Davis.

I strongly doubt there was sex in the hottub that night. What there was was a huge fight which sent Darlie down the path to murder.

I have one problem with the idea that Darlie stabbed the boys first then self inflicted her injuries. The nightshirt shows blood evidence and tells a story. The results were clear but are ignored by many. Darlie's blood is under Damon's blood. That means she bled first then Damon's blood is on top of hers.

I have one problem with the idea that Darlie stabbed the boys first then self inflicted her injuries. The nightshirt shows blood evidence and tells a story. The results were clear but are ignored by many. Darlie's blood is under Damon's blood. That means she bled first then Damon's blood is on top of hers.

What part of the shirt are you talking about?

The direction of the blood flow on the shirt also shows she was not lying down when slashed by the intruder. She lied about that.

All of her injuries were inflicted after the sock run, IMO. None of her blood is on the sock.

That's on the back of her nightshirt, not the front. How did Damon's blood even get on the back of her nightshirt?

It's more proof that Damon was stabbed, moved and then stabbed again...fatally after she inflicted her own wounds.

Check out YouTube: look up Darlie Routier. There is a Robert Riggs video that speaks volumes!!

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=38.935570,-104.814292"]Google Maps[/ame]

HiHater, read the boys autopsy reports, most especially Damon's. When you do you'll see that BOTH of his lungs were punctured. I have experience with punctured and collapsed lungs and with both lungs having been punctured, blood would be flowing in, air coming out and he would not be able to breath properly. He wouldn't have been able to speak. If she didn't stab them, how did Damon stand by her AFTER he was stabbed and say mommy or do ANY of the things she claimed he did. It does not correlate!

The blood trail shows he moved around.

What part of the shirt are you talking about?

The direction of the blood flow on the shirt also shows she was not lying down when slashed by the intruder. She lied about that.

The blood on the pillow shows she was stabbed lying down. The pillow itself and the pillow case. Easier to see it on the pillow as the background is white and the case was a dark maroon and dark green.

The blood on the pillow was most probably deposited when Darlie went back to clean the hand print off the sofa.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back