GUILTY MI - Warren 1 million $ bond in child sex assault

TobyWong*

Reaction score
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...-boy/-/4714498/6278718/-/5wwguy/-/index.htmlM

1 Million dollar bond set! Yes! Thank You judge!

This guy rides his bike around the area. Is a known SO, has failure to complies. He grabbed a 12 yr old boy off the street in daylight. He dragged the boy behind a house and forceably raped the boy. Thankfully the boy got away and picked the suspect out of a line up! imo

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/warren-police-make-arrest-in-sexual-assault-case-20111220

Macomb County Prosecutor Eric Smith said it's one of the most heinous sex crimes he has dealt with in his career.

"Very rarely do you see a stranger rape such as this. Before I got this job, I was the chief of the sex crimes unit. In those twelve years, I only had one stranger rape, so here's a second one. This is every parent's worse nightmare," he said.

This is a disgusting story. But there are many things to be thankful for:

1. MOST IMPORTANT - he didn't kill the child.
2. The child was very brave and told someone. He obviously gave a good description of the guy to have him arrested. I am hopeful this boy has a loving home and will receive the counseling and support he will need.
3. The judge put a large bail in place, unlike the Penn State case.

This is a disgusting story. But there are many things to be thankful for:

1. MOST IMPORTANT - he didn't kill the child.
2. The child was very brave and told someone. He obviously gave a good description of the guy to have him arrested. I am hopeful this boy has a loving home and will receive the counseling and support he will need.
3. The judge put a large bail in place, unlike the Penn State case.

Yes! Yes! and Yes to all 3!
The sketch was pretty good and the local community college security recognized the sketch as a RSO they were aware of for stealin books or something.

This guy has to be put away for life. He has priors for crimanl sexual conduct and is not complying with registration as an offender. He's only 21, lives in his sisters apartment, near children and just rides his bike around. Preying.

http://www.macombdaily.com/articles/2011/12/20/news/doc4ef0fbf6a3dc6816264050.txt?viewmode=2

"In 2001, Gratton was charged with a crime and prosecuted as a juvenile. As part of his past offenses, Gratton was required to register as a sex offender, Smith said. The Detroiter was convicted in Macomb County Circuit Court of failing to register and did not show up for a sentencing hearing in August, the prosecutor said."

BBM
In 2011, this predator would have been 11 yrs old! it does'nt say what that crime was but worth noting, a criminal in the making.imo

I would love to know what that crime was... if he really was a criminal already... or if being put away is what made him a criminal.

You have the 11 year old's who are already in trouble... who actually seriously hurt or rape young children or babies...

Then you have the 11 year old's who are "playing doctor" or doing normal "budding sexuality" things and get sent away...
Where THEY are raped... and turned INTO criminals they otherwise might not have been.

I wonder which this one is?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back