trial thread: 5/1/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to leave for awhile . . .sorry!

I apologize if I post this here but I just saw this on facebook and made me teary eyed.

God Bless baby Gabriel wherever he may be. :(

538637_435974199764539_108868112475151_1455408_111342145_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...56032465.77538.108868112475151&type=1&theater

oh gosh- Tammi and Elizabeth in cahoots to lie to the social worker. Tammi knew about court date and Logan's opposition to adoption way earlier than I thought.

oh gosh- Tammi and Elizabeth in cahoots to lie to the social worker. Tammi knew about court date and Logan's opposition to adoption way earlier than I thought.

Every moment of this trial gets me more :what: , then :waitasec: , and then :maddening:

Please tell me he has a wiretap and I'll get to hear it before they go to lunch.

well did they have a wiretap? I had to go to lunch and now the court is at lunch, I hate AZ time!! lol

I dont believe there were actual "wire taps" it was more of a thing that told them what number what calling or called. If the person picked up the phone and how long the call lasted. Or at least that was my understanding of what they were saying.

motion to reconsider shrink testimony

:denied:

they aren't going to let us listen to the detective's testimony ....they are going to record it and play it back with a different voice later. :(........wonder where we are going to be able to hear it?

I think I did this problem last night with my niece's HS geometry homework

TS is slumping down in her chair ready to take a nap? yawning, and appearing to roll her eyes . . . must be quite bored with the cell records being read into the court

Are you freakin' kidding me! She's taking a nap? Seriously? Seriously!

Tamminaps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member