Oregon woman plans to parade topless on July 4

Taximom

Former Member
Reaction score
http://wral.com/news/strange/story/3059746/
Posted: Jun. 17 6:36 p.m.
ASHLAND, Ore. — A woman seen frequently in Ashland riding topless on her bicycle says she plans to be in Ashland's Fourth of July parade free and independent of all clothing but a hemp G-string. The Chamber of Commerce says that's contrary to the rules for the family celebration. She says she'll sue if she can't parade as she wishes. (more at link, sorry no pics :D )

:eek:

I hope that thong isn't made by Victoria's Secret!

Is this the same lady that does handstands almost nude? I think had a picture of her doing one somewhere here at WS. She is just a sick person wanting attention IMO.:sick:

Why does it not surprise me that would have a picture of this woman?! lol

Alright, I confess. I don't reall live in Philadelphia. I live in Oregon, and yes posted that photograph of me doing the handstand.:D

Y'all got a problem with that?

Here she is:

38209902.jpg

LOL, Xcom, you should set up the guy in your siggy w/her.

Note she has that bicycle seat covered in a towel.

What Is "The Message Of Water?" Did she write that book?

OK. Can she be arrested for just being gross? Maybe if she puts the towel from her bike seat over her head people won't puke.

From the article:
If she can't be in the parade, Navickas said, it would be "an interesting commentary on our society that we're willing to tolerate dead bodies through our aggressive foreign policy from the war, but not healthy, naked bodies."

Oh really, are they parading the dead bodies on the Fourth of July through the streets? What a dumb comment. :mad:

If she wants to be naked during a parade she should just go to Mardi Gras. :D

:crazy: Well, thank goodness she doesn't have my BOOBIES! After nursing all these kids they could be confused for part of the stomach!

OK. Can she be arrested for just being gross? Maybe if she puts the towel from her bike seat over her head people won't puke.

lol!

Its always the flat chested ugly ones who want to go around topless. We had one person like that on the lake on the 4th of July with kids around. It took me a while with her short hair and her mosquito bite *advertiser censored* to realize she wasnt a guy. Thankfully in Michigan its a very modest state. We even have a law against swearing.

http://www.katu.com/news/weird/22849049.html
Naked woman not joining parade
After threatening to sue, Moss appeared to relent this week, telling the Ashland Daily Tidings she had agreed to wear a bikini.
"It's unfortunate that on the day Americans are celebrating their civil liberties, mine are being taken away," she said.
But Slattery said that when Moss arrived to fill out an entry application Wednesday afternoon she decided she wasn't going to wear a bikini and declined to fill out the form.
"So we will not allow her in the parade," Slattery said.
Moss could not immediately be reached for comment about the latest twist.
Slattery said it's too late for Moss to change her mind again: "The entries are done; this was her opportunity." (more at link)

For your viewing pleasure:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85krLPrWWTY
:D

I wouldnt want her "parading" about like that in front of my kids. Methinks this is more about attention seeking than any so called civil liberties. She's just a Goon:saythat:

I wouldnt want her "parading" about like that in front of my kids. Methinks this is more about attention seeking than any so called civil liberties. She's just a Goon:saythat:

You took the words out of my mouth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back