Anthony`s volunteer fingerprints-Potential case being built against them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37334
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37334

long time reader..new to posting.
why would the anthony`s do this? i could not sleep last night. i kept thinking/wondering if they know the body hasnt been there 6 months. the search warrant may have clued them into the evidence retrieved and why. i wish ocso would release it already.

To me, there is an outside chance they will roll on the defendant. If they are charged with something themselves, they will lose the ability to cash in with a movie or book. I see hints of a death bed conversion concerning the attitude of the parents. I think there is a 20% chance of this.

I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.

I am certain the A's were asked by LE to be printed, the A's knew they had to because I am certain a warrant was already in line for the prints anyway. It would make the A's look guilty if they did not agree and waited for the warrant to be served. They did not do this out of kindness or innocence.

also thy claimed that they "couldn't" go back home (when they flew in)--then came out that they weren't allowed per LE (crime scene)---you just can't believe anything they say at this point..NOTHING----the only ones who do are th reporters and I have a feeling they just want the next interview as when kc arrested this last time ca got angry and threatened "no more exclusives" to a reporter...who does this?????? :waitasec:

jmo

also thy claimed that they "couldn't" go back home (when they flew in)--then came out that they weren't allowed per LE (crime scene)---you just can't believe anything they say at this point..NOTHING----the only ones who do are th reporters and I have a feeling they just want the next interview as when kc arrested this last time ca got angry and threatened "no more exclusives" to a reporter...who does this?????? :waitasec:

jmo

Cindy Anthony, of course-she is such a drama queen!

It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?

CA & GA may have "offered" up their fingerprints but I bet ya money Lee didn't. They will have to get a warrant for his.

GA's would be on file, I don't know about Lee or CA.

It just makes them appear to be cooperating. Aren't there prints on file for being an ex LEO and nurse anyway?

I'm sure for LEO, maybe for RN. They should get finger prints for anyone who has been in that house so they can be ex-cluded from any that might belong to a perp. They should have LA, Mallory, MB, LP and Crew, JB, GVS, everyone involved w/Kidfinders (although DM's should be on file), etc. It'll be interesting to see if they come up with some prints they can't account for. Do ya think CA will come out and say "See-Zanni has been in here!":crazy:

There's always the chance that LE has found fingerprints on the trash bag or on the duct tape. If they gave G & C Anthony the heads up on pending subpoenas for their fingerprints, it would only benefit them to give it up willingly.

The question is, will they willingly give up DNA?

There's always the chance that LE has found fingerprints on the trash bag or on the duct tape. If they gave G & C Anthony the heads up on pending subpoenas for their fingerprints, it would only benefit them to give it up willingly.

They already have George, Cindy and Lee's dna.

I'm sure for LEO, maybe for RN. They should get finger prints for anyone who has been in that house so they can be ex-cluded from any that might belong to a perp. They should have LA, Mallory, MB, LP and Crew, JB, GVS, everyone involved w/Kidfinders (although DM's should be on file), etc. It'll be interesting to see if they come up with some prints they can't account for. Do ya think CA will come out and say "See-Zanni has been in here!":crazy:

This is what I've found concerning Florida RN's and fingerprinting.. Since CA was a RN in Ohio, I would think this would apply to her. JMO.

Is fingerprinting required to get my license?

Fingerprinting is required only for medical doctors, osteopathic physicians, chiropractors, podiatrists, advanced registered nurse practitioners, and registered nurses who apply by endorsement from another state.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/mqaservices/FAQ.asp?Index=13

GA and CA gave DNA willingly a few months ago. LA refused and had to be forced.

I wonder if The trash bag Casey used was already partially used and had old mail and Anthony fingerprints on it already. Something in that bag sent LE on a sprint back to the A home. I hope it was old bills. Like the JC Penney bill CA refused to give Yuri when repeatedly asked. It would be justice that her thieving connected her to her murdering.

I reckon Fatmouth is listening to that new mouthpiece now. It shore is quiet.

the primary reason behind "requesting" the A's fingerprints is because there have been SO many other individuals inside the house over the last several months. Any evidence they retrieve from the house will have said fingerprints all over it. It's called process of elimination.....if it were me i would have volunteered the prints.....but I can assume by CA's reaction to everything thus far that she had to relent and give in per GA. Certain items of interest listed on the search warrant...whatever those may have been will have multiple prints or just several or even ONE.....we all keep stuff in our homes that sometimes we don't bother with for months..even years....but maybe someone else along the way had....

CA and GA gave DNA awhile back, Lee gave DNA after subpoena. Sorry, just noticed already answered.

I am sure it is because if they find prints on the bag (inside or out) and the duct tape, they will need to exclude the A's if any prints turn out to NOT be KCs...

The Anthony's new defense attorney was on Geraldo last night and he said that George & Cindy did volunteer their fingerprints.

Why not volunteer them? If they didn't they could be subpeonaed for them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie