List of Electronic Devices Containing and/or Supected to Contain *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knox

Reaction score
  • Shawn's Cell Phone
  • Memory Stick from Dresser Drawer at Billie's Home
  • Computer from Shawn's Mother's Home in Big Spring
  • 3 Computers, 6 Camera's, 2 Cell Phones, 1 SD Memory Card and 1 Memory Stick from Shawn's Grandmother's home in Dunn

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...page/nxd_media/dox/pdf/2011_01/Affidavit .PDF (SW for Billie's Home)

http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0322/27283525.pdf (SW for Grandmother's Home)

* I did not mention items seized which have not been stated by LE to contain *advertiser censored* (adult or child).
Also of note; there is a Howard County SW for "Shawn Adkin's person" which has not been made public, but is speculated to possibly be for memory sticks, he carried on his person.

:eek:hwow: soooo :ghost: & :pinocchio: will end up :behindbar: ???

What about the two laptops that are mentioned in the next to last paragraph of the search warrant for g-ma's house? Where those taken also?

Re: 2 laptops above mentioned.. IMO yes if those 2 above mentioned laptops were indeed on the property of Mrs. Norwood at the time the warrant was executed[sw including cars and curtilage on said property as well]that they would have definitely been seized in the confiscating of the digital/electronic devices that day..

From what I recall the ofcr was listing his findings during a voluntary permissable limited search that the ofcr was able to do on or about the second week of Feb..IMO he lists the following for the purpose of the courts to issue another search warrant to include any/all electronic devices there on Grandmas property in Dunn..From what IIRC his findings during that very limited search were as follows:
-upon his limited search of the home's "main" computer he was able to discern that there was a commonly used printer for which he could attest to the following having at one time been hooked up to the printer:
1) atleast 2 kodak easyshare digital cameras
2) atleast one or more usb flash drives{aka thumb drives}
3) along with atleast 2 other computers known to be there in the home{one of which I remember for certain he named as a laptop}
4) he also further detailed that upon his limited search of the "main computer that he found what was in his opinion a similar in nature image to atleast one CP image that was found on mom's dell pc in BigSpring[the image of Grandmas computer was found to be in the deleted files of Shawn Adkins email]

(**Note the above listed items are strictly from what I remember off the top of my head from the affidavit..I did not refer back to the actual affidavit so there jmay indeed be more that was listed as being found on the ofcr's limited search**)

IMO the ofcr's reason for the listing of what he found on his limited search{that was given voluntarily access by owner-Renee Norwood/grandma}was to show what all he had he discovered within such an extremely limited of search and that if the courts would issue a further search warrant of all electronic devices on said property that he felt as tho there would be a great possibilty for finding even more inappropriate media including CP/BS...

Thanks, Smooth.

So what we don't have is the actual list of what was taken out of the home AFTER the search warrant was enforced.....

I don't recall that every being released......or possibly the investigative reporters never asked for a list of items removed??? :waitasec:

Thanks, Smooth.

So what we don't have is the actual list of what was taken out of the home AFTER the search warrant was enforced.....

I don't recall that every being released......or possibly the investigative reporters never asked for a list of items removed??? :waitasec:

Investigative reporters scorekeeper??? Surely you jest!! LOL! Obviously this part of Texas is seriously lacking in investigative reporters. :great:

~jmo~

Investigative reporters scorekeeper??? Surely you jest!! LOL! Obviously this part of Texas is seriously lacking in investigative reporters. :great:

~jmo~
hehehhehehe!! Oh Adri you know that was said in jest..lol..scorekeeper, along with the rest of us who have witnessed this "professional, filled with integrity..journalism"..know sadly just how very lacking that it is...

So, in speaking of the latest search warrants on Grandma's Dunn property..it reminds me that Toombs was even quoted as saying that "it could take as long as two weeks" to get the results from the latest electronic/digital devices that were confiscated from Grandma's Dunn property...

So, if my math serves me correctly then given Toombs "at the longest" comment of when they'd have definitive results on the devices that were confiscated..well..then should we not have had those results back by now????..

IMO this is what I personally was waiting for[as far as results of devices were concerned]and was keeping my fingers crossed that would yield atleast one arrest{and hopefully more than one, as in multiple}..

TIA to anyone who has any info...As I anxiously await atleast movement as far as the CP is concerned...KWIM???

hehehhehehe!! Oh Adri you know that was said in jest..lol..scorekeeper, along with the rest of us who have witnessed this "professional, filled with integrity..journalism"..know sadly just how very lacking that it is...

That's right, all said in jest............I guess I should have put in (JK - just kidding) but I want Hailey in the news........but it seems her family is busy.

Yes, and it appears that we should be hearing something back from LE.......they have had their two weeks as previously mentioned....

Let's make this the week for HAILEY news!!!

My head hurts from so much :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks, Smooth.

Hi scorekeeper! Yes your point above about us seeing a list of what was confiscated/seized in the latest executed Search Warrant on Grandma's property in Dunn is something IMO would be of great interest to many of us{along with other members of the public in general}..

I fear that it is much in reason of the questionablly skilled journalists in that area that we do not have access to such docs as the seized items of this latest search...AArrggh!!! Frustrating to say the least{and BTW I definitely feel your pain of the ache that resonates within my entire head from the continual banging of it against a brick wall in reference to all things this case..lol}...

It certainly seems to me{just from past experiences in following cases like Hailey's here on WS}that as we now recognize, a "lacking" group of journalists in a local area of such type of a case can definitely affect areas such as this lacking of hardly any at all court docs being released to the public..which of course always gives us, though maybe small, still yet a better glimpse into the "goings ons" there in CCity and in Hailey's case{which unfortunately now seems to definitely quite possibly have ties to a CP case/investigation as well}..

Becasue from what I have seen in these other cases the "smarts" of the local journalists definitely come into play with important info making its way to the public via their filing the right to view and release certain court docs that are deemed as not harmful in nature to the ongoing investigation{i.e. Hailey and CP cases}..

IMO it's quite possibly exactly as grandmaj mentioned a while back...these journalists may indeed have not a clue to go about requesting of such docs to be released..Thus here we are dying to hear and know if there has been any important movement in these cases...

Again a HUGE aaaAArrghh!!! Do not any of their locals journalists have a read here at WS?? I would certainly think so..and if I were a local media I know for certain that WS would be somewhere that I did indeed peek in to see how the public is reacting to a local case, KWIM??
But from the looks of it, it certainly does seem to be that NO LOCAL JOURNALISTS have even so much as peeked in over here..or IMO they definitely woulda/coulda have gotten a noodge in the direction of seeking out court docs..Again KWIM???
winking17.gif

But of course I could be completely wrong and infact there just are zero docs that the courts will deem to be accessible to the media/public{tho I do have huge doubts that this is the case...:eye roll:}

Hi scorekeeper! Yes your point above about us seeing a list of what was confiscated/seized in the latest executed Search Warrant on Grandma's property in Dunn is something IMO would be of great interest to many of us{along with other members of the public in general}..

I fear that it is much in reason of the questionablly skilled journalists in that area that we do not have access to such docs as the seized items of this latest search...AArrggh!!! Frustrating to say the least{and BTW I definitely feel your pain of the ache that resonates within my entire head from the continual banging of it against a brick wall in reference to all things this case..lol}...

It certainly seems to me{just from past experiences in following cases like Hailey's here on WS}that as we now recognize, a "lacking" group of journalists in a local area of such type of a case can definitely affect areas such as this lacking of hardly any at all court docs being released to the public..which of course always gives us, though maybe small, still yet a better glimpse into the "goings ons" there in CCity and in Hailey's case{which unfortunately now seems to definitely quite possibly have ties to a CP case/investigation as well}..

Becasue from what I have seen in these other cases the "smarts" of the local journalists definitely come into play with important info making its way to the public via their filing the right to view and release certain court docs that are deemed as not harmful in nature to the ongoing investigation{i.e. Hailey and CP cases}..

IMO it's quite possibly exactly as grandmaj mentioned a while back...these journalists may indeed have not a clue to go about requesting of such docs to be released..Thus here we are dying to hear and know if there has been any important movement in these cases...

Again a HUGE aaaAArrghh!!! Do not any of their locals journalists have a read here at WS?? I would certainly think so..and if I were a local media I know for certain that WS would be somewhere that I did indeed peek in to see how the public is reacting to a local case, KWIM??
But from the looks of it, it certainly does seem to be that NO LOCAL JOURNALISTS have even so much as peeked in over here..or IMO they definitely woulda/coulda have gotten a noodge in the direction of seeking out court docs..Again KWIM???
winking17.gif

But of course I could be completely wrong and infact there just are zero docs that the courts will deem to be accessible to the media/public{tho I do have huge doubts that this is the case...:eye roll:}

A little OT here......but with the lack of investigative reporting, along with transition from newspapers to blogs and sites like this for news....when will someone other than the medai be allowed to ask for the release of such documents? Does the Freedom of information act only apply to accredited members of the media or can anyone make a request?

A little OT here......but with the lack of investigative reporting, along with transition from newspapers to blogs and sites like this for news....when will someone other than the medai be allowed to ask for the release of such documents? Does the Freedom of information act only apply to accredited members of the media or can anyone make a request?

Link to freedom of information act: http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/fed_prog/foia/foia.htm#foia

Any citizen can request information but LE can use the reason "sensitive law enforcement matter" to not release information. I would think it would all depend on the way the request was worded.

So, if any one here is or ever wanted to be a "private investigation or investigative reporter", this would be a great opportunity for you.:angel:

Or perhaps we could pick a reporter and everyone send daily emails to them???

JMO

Link to freedom of information act: http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/fed_prog/foia/foia.htm#foia

Any citizen can request information but LE can use the reason "sensitive law enforcement matter" to not release information. I would think it would all depend on the way the request was worded.

So, if any one here is or ever wanted to be a "private investigation or investigative reporter", this would be a great opportunity for you.:angel:

Or perhaps we could pick a reporter and everyone send daily emails to them???

JMO

I like the pick a reporter idea we should do a poll to vote on one.

somehow, someone......needs to bring this back in the limelight.....

let's do "pick a reporter"........sounds go to me.......how 'bout it mods

see soul's post above........

It just boggles my mind, that after these perps do a crime they keep a list of evidence around like this ! Geez.....

It just boggles my mind, that after these perps do a crime they keep a list of evidence around like this ! Geez.....

Hatch,

what list of evidence are you referring to? What did I miss?

TIA

Score

somehow, someone......needs to bring this back in the limelight.....

let's do "pick a reporter"........sounds go to me.......how 'bout it mods

see soul's post above........

Go for it and post an email addy, I'll join in.

FWIW; I know the Examiner is "pay by click" journalism. But Isabelle Zehnder seems to have a good "fact checking" reputation and I think she is a member here at WS.

ETA: I just checked and yes, she is a member here. Also, Tricia vouches for IZ as a reporter.

Go for it and post an email addy, I'll join in.

FWIW; I know the Examiner is "pay by click" journalism. But Isabelle Zehnder seems to have a good "fact checking" reputation and I think she is a member here at WS.

ETA: I just checked and yes, she is a member here. Also, Tricia vouches for IZ as a reporter.

I am in, tell me what I need to do.....

Guys....... sorry I know you are frustrated. Letter writing campaigns are not allowed on WS. Please no don't continue this line of conversation.

Think about this...... don't you think maybe if they found enough CP that it has gone FEDERAL? Especially if the CP was found to include multiple people? I think it is a real possibility. We cannot use WS to demand what won't be given because of an ongoing investigation.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72096"]Petitions - Donations-Email Campaigns - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Use of WS for letter writing campaigns. We don't do it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie