2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

Booked at 5:45 am according to NBC-2.

9944674_G.jpg

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/sievers-suspect-could-be-on-his-way-to-lee-county#.Vsxb80afZJk

Why are his cheeks so red?

I was just wondering what the CORE facility was exactly. It's like you read my mind. We have that facility on Ortiz ave and we also have the facility in down town Fort Myers that is connected to the court house. Downtown is the FMPD and Ortiz is the LCSO. I'm surprised that they don't have one in one facility and the other in the other facility. I realize they are both property of the LCSO now but the two agencies work together closely, surely they could have worked something out??? We need everyone involved alive and able to stand trial.

The CORE facility is on the Ortiz location. It is their maximum security area on the Ortiz campus

The CORE facility is on the Ortiz location. It is their maximum security area on the Ortiz campus

Very interesting, thank you! I didn't realize there was a maximum security area out there. Makes more sense now. Is that where CWW is or is he downtown?

I just came to celebrate with ya'll that this loser is finally in Florida!!! :happydance:

I wonder who will crack first. My money is on JR. I still cant believe he thought he would be charged in Missouri for a FL murder. I think some upgraded charges will be forthcoming shortly! If they are upgraded to murder 1, or premeditated, I think there are only two options in sentencing in Florida, Life w/out parole, or death. Someone please correct me if I am wrong, because I am relying on high school curriculum memories. For the lawyers or law buffs out there, here are some things I am wondering. So whoever cuts a deal would be vying to get life in prison vs. death penalty, correct? OR could they leave whoever cuts a deal at murder 2, which has lesser punishments available? How does that work? Another question I have, since Florida is a felony murder state, is it possible that MS could also be subject to the death penalty due to murder for hire? Even though he is not the one that actually committed the murder, but indeed is who premeditated and directly caused the murder? Anyone have any idea?

This is when I hope his "self preservation" instinct will kick in. I am really hopeful that he will provide details LE desperately needs to charge everyone involved. One of my concerns is the "snitches get stitches" adage and he will not give up CWW or MS to save his own self, in fear he will suffer repercussions in prison.

If he has any smidgeon of moral compass at all, it is my hope he will talk. Hopefully the State Attorney has some kind of deal they will be willing to put on the table as incentive. Otherwise, what is in it for him? That part concerns me, especially if MS has promised to "take care" of his family with the life insurance proceeds should he get them, IMO

Why are his cheeks so red?

Pick from the following options...

1. Been *****-slapped by the booking officer
2. Sunburn from first 2 hours in Florida
3. Too many Margaritas during the drive down to Florida
4. Elevated blood pressure caused by being one BIG step closer to a lethal injection

Very interesting, thank you! I didn't realize there was a maximum security area out there. Makes more sense now. Is that where CWW is or is he downtown?

That I am not sure. On his booking info, it says Jail-2: E-block. I am not sure if Jail 2 is the Ortiz facility or the downtown facility. The Ortiz facility has the CORE units (max security), the Stockade (medium sec) and the CPU units (min security). The downtown facility is all max security. I am assuming they would keep him in maximum security due to his charges, so am also assuming that means he is downtown, because otherwise it should say CORE not jail. Just guessing though!

I'm concerned that even if JR does talk, he doesn't know enough about MS's involvement to get a conviction. IMO, with what we know so far, CWW would have to be the one talking to pull it all together and I do not want him to get a deal! He has possibly 2 murders at least under his belt. Unless he wants to give the RB family a bit of closure I say no deal. That being said, it sounds like there is a lot more info coming out before trial and hopefully good solid evidence will get rid of the need to bargain with any of these 3

I just noticed that JR is being housed in the exact same cell/dorm in CORE as the guy arrested for killing his family and child last month in Fort Myers. CORE-DORM 06S That must be where they put the super violent offenders in the Ortiz facility. Since it says dorm, I am assuming there are more than just them two in that dorm. I bet that is a scary place

:happydance: :jail: :great: :cheer: :thewave: :judge: :gavel: :toast:

To JRR: :welcomeback:

I just noticed that JR is being housed in the exact same cell/dorm in CORE as the guy arrested for killing his family and child last month in Fort Myers. CORE-DORM 06S That must be where they put the super violent offenders in the Ortiz facility. Since it says dorm, I am assuming there are more than just them two in that dorm. I bet that is a scary place

Oh yes, I remember that, very sad

....If he has any smidgeon of moral compass at all, it is my hope he will talk.....

Have you seen evidence of 'moral compass' in him??? I'm completely stumped on that.......:thinking:

yep...I bet they strip down to bra and panties and have a tickle-fight before bed every night.

In his pic', I think his ears look red, too, & his bottom of mouth area looks dang angry IMO - IMO he looks tired out but angry.

This case really reminds me of Rabbi Neulander ---- IMO if JR knows what's good for him he'll be a tattle tale on CWW.

For the sake of argument, pretend MS is ringleader: I can't wrap my mind around what sort of 'love' it is that CWW feels for MS such that CWW would 'take the fall' for MS !!!!

Unrelated note: I was trying to read on WSl & 'catch up' on this case......... gave me super creepy heeby jeebies to be reminded about 'the night before the wedding', ya' know, CWW, MS & the bride.........& the 'I don't remember' part.............. :blushing:

So is Mark going to sit with Teresa's side of the family in court or Curtis side of the family in court? Will he even attend the trials of the criminals who murdered his wife? Will Curtis occasionally wink at Mark during trial? Popcorn Please. Lol

So is Mark going to sit with Teresa's side of the family in court or Curtis side of the family in court? Will he even attend the trials of the criminals who murdered his wife? Will Curtis occasionally wink at Mark during trial? Popcorn Please. Lol

Dexter: What a good, good question. :thinking: Maybe MS will fake-sprain an ankle so he 'needs' a wheelchair & then diplomatically scoot himself into the vortex...... Seriously, tho', doncha think MS will happen to be busy the days of the trial, ya' know....... arranging the junk in the garage .... run the Mercedes through the car wash, stuff like that? .......

CWW and JR are both in downtown Lee County Jail, not Ortiz.

'Lee County Jail has eight blocks with multiple pods in each block. These pods are lettered alphabetically. Inmates are separated into blocks via crimes committed. One block holds those serving for sex crimes, one holds murders, another holds those serving a sentence for misdemeanors, and so on. Both blocks and pods look exactly the same no matter the inmates held inside. '

http://inmateguide.com/Lee-County-Jail-Inmates.php

Former INMATES unrelated to case:

Did they have names? If so, what were they?

Jared: a-pod b-pod and so on
Bree: i no they had dorms 1,2,3,4 and pods e-h not sure about the rest
George: They were labeled as north or south as in 4 south and 3 north.
Sherry: yes dorm 1 dorm 2 ect. Medical, and the hole.
Timothy: They used the letter a, so a-1, a-2, a-3, ect.

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/jail-layout.php

Did you have regular access to telephones?

Jared: yes in a way. the problem is that the tougher guys would try and control the phones
Bree: when i wasnt working or on lockdown yes
George: yes but i never used them
Sherry: When we were off lockdown yes unless privileges were taken away.
Timothy: Yes, in the tents we had times we could make calls.

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/telephones.php

What types of facilities were available to help pass the time?

Did you have regular access to the entertainment or was competition fierce? Give details.

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/leisure-time.php
How often could you receive visitors?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/visitor-policy.php
How many meals did you get per day?

http://countyjail.net/Florida/Lee-County-Jail/meals.php

yep...I bet they strip down to bra and panties and have a tickle-fight before bed every night.
Bwahahaha! Ewww that was a visual I never needed in my head. No, not them. I wasn't talking about those two women/child killers making the place scary. I was talking about the other prisoners they must have in that dorm. In Fort myers, I can only imagine the type that are considered the MOST violent. Shudder

Seeing his booking photo, I could easily believe he is the son of one of the "other brother from another mother" losers.
He has the same looking face and eyes to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back