Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously can not see anything. Obviously someone is driving but I can not even make that out.
I've just turned up my screen's contrast and brightness and the Borce-looking-driver that's been talked about appeared. A quite definite shape to the dark hairline around the forehead and ear to at least the jaw line. A little bit reminiscent of a short bob with a long swept-back fringe. Possibly sunglasses. And what could be a tiny goatee or shadow on the grass.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mortgagors have taken over the house. Where would the payments be coming from. Certainly not SR's $500 ******** page.
The neighbours would know if the movers were in.

i just hope BR doesn't have the privilege of an O/seas holiday.

It's so easy to swing by on my way home from work. Up thread I mentioned that it appeared to be SR's Polo on the opposite side of the road with 3 swarthy gentlemen in their twenties and 1 lady with long hair......several days ago..... SR would have been overseas at the time. I drive a VW that's why I was fairly sure of the brand. It also appeared like similar figures who were outside the house when I swung by the day after the funeral.

Jetstar don't offer FCL seats they have business class and premium economy. QF being your full service carrier would have FCL seats albeit on very few flights. I'm on girl who has been working at MEL Airport for 38 years. We also have a Jetstar Pilot staying with us so when he gets back I can also verify with him. Also the Jetstar seat plan shows 1E and 1F I think their seats were 1D and 1F which would sound like QF. Vietnam is as cheap as chips, why spend a heap on the airfare.

A lot of business and first class flights are booked with frequent flyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of business and first class flights are booked with frequent flyers.

Indeed those Frequent Flyers also receive emails several days prior to departure an offer to upgrade for a lesser fee to utilise an upgrade.

KR possibly had a lot of Frequent Flyer points accumulated at the time of her death. I wonder if you can transfer the points over to another family member?

KR possibly had a lot of Frequent Flyer points accumulated at the time of her death. I wonder if you can transfer the points over to another family member?

I was thinking that too. Could have millions if she purchased stock on credit cards.

So I'm going on info here that SR is overseas. What's the relevance to her airline and what class she travelled ?? Also maybe LE were waiting for her to be away from the action to release this new info for some reason. Holiday could have been planned for ages and paid by her BF.

I was thinking that too. Could have millions if she purchased stock on credit cards.

We earn soooo many points through our business by the way we pay for things. My family all have all been able to utilise my points

You can transfer points however if you are not the owner of the points you do not receive any additional credits. The owner of the points would need to purchase the ticket/fare on behalf of another person, therefore KW would have to be alive to do so.

You can transfer points however if you are not the owner of the points you do not receive any additional credits. The owner of the points would need to purchase the ticket/fare on behalf of another person, therefore KW would have to be alive to do so.

If SR has the login password she could easily do it. Although I think it's all irrelevant.

If SR has the login password she could easily do it. Although I think it's all irrelevant.

That is with Quantas and all you need to do is state your relationship to points owner and ticket will be in your name.

Nothing outstanding. Looks like Vasko poked around the grave site with a stick.
He is extremely dodgy and dishonest looking.
Col Sanders - In the bush - with a stick 😣

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Nothing outstanding. Looks like Vasko poked around the grave site with a stick.
He is extremely dodgy and dishonest looking.

What did they say about the woman in the car with him?! My kids made noise and o missed it.

**** I just missed it. Anything new
I thought it was a good summary and really liked the exposure that this case got tonight on prime time television. Everything you read and see about this case points very strongly to who did this and it is very surprising that there has been no arrest. My only guess is they have to work out if 1,2 or more people were involved in the cover up and disposal of Karen. Surely they must be so close to charging the main perpetrator.

I thought it was a good summary and really liked the exposure that this case got tonight on prime time television. Everything you read and see about this case points very strongly to who did this and it is very surprising that there has been no arrest. My only guess is they have to work out if 1,2 or more people were involved in the cover up and disposal of Karen. Surely they must be so close to charging the main perpetrator.

What is the thing that will shock us at the site please? VR poking around with a stick??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth