Found Deceased PA - Kevin Woolf, 32, Upper Mount Bethel Township, 14 June 2017

[FONT=&quot]"Authorities still don't know the cause of death for a Monroe County man, whose body was found in the Slate Belt over the weekend. The Northampton County Coroner's Office said Monday that authorities are still investigating the cause and manner of death for Kevin Woolf. An autopsy was performed, but additional testing is required."

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...nty-man-remains-under-investigation/551279168[/FONT]

I would think the cause of death would be obvious i.e. head trauma from fall. Especially from an autopsy. An autopsy should show any contributing factors such as a heart attack. So no idea why additional testing would be necessary.

I would think the cause of death would be obvious i.e. head trauma from fall. Especially from an autopsy. An autopsy should show any contributing factors such as a heart attack. So no idea why additional testing would be necessary.

Speculating that they could have found him laying or sitting naturally with no apparent trauma, and nothing has come up in the autopsy to confirm a medical problem, hypothermia or fall as the cause. Another scenario could be that he did have trauma but it can't be attributed to anything natural - say something crazy happened like he got killed by a wild hog, they may need more testing to confirm any injuries are from an animal. JMO

[FONT="]"Authorities still don't know the cause of death for a Monroe County man, whose body was found in the Slate Belt over the weekend. The Northampton County Coroner's Office said Monday that authorities are still investigating the cause and manner of death for Kevin Woolf. An autopsy was performed, but additional testing is required."

http://www.wfmz.com/news/lehigh-val...nty-man-remains-under-investigation/551279168[/FONT]

This article is over a month old. It came out right after Kevin was found. Is it possible the autopsy results are in and are not being made public?

This article is over a month old. It came out right after Kevin was found. Is it possible the autopsy results are in and are not being made public?

Ah, ok. That's possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I knew Kevin and have heard around town and among mutual friends that he was found without his clothing on. Plus, he knew those woods like the back of his hand, and I can't imagine him leaving his cigarettes. He had mentioned in conversation that he helped a family member get out of a sticky situation that involved some sketchy people. This is why I still, to this day, can't help thinking his death was not an accident even though I'm unsure of the validity of everything I've heard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back