IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she had weekly ultrasounds for some reason, and he went to some and not others, but she knows for certain she drove him to every single one of his check-ins?

She probably simply had it on her calendar. No clue why she wouldn't remember if he was there or not, though!
If she cannot remember then it is no alibi. Often with a scan, people make a big deal and take a photo of themselves with the scan pic.

If I, not knowing DN or ever having seen or heard him in real life, saw the sketch, or the BG still photo, and then I saw DN's photo, I don't think I would immediately put two and two together.... *however*.. when you put DN's photo beside each of those others, it sure matches, imho. I was shocked when I put them side by side on my computer screen. I showed someone, and they (without knowing anything about who it was, or what the case was, etc), immediately said, 'yeah, same person' - there wasn't a doubt in that person's mind, just looking at them compared together, out of the blue. For *both* the sketch and the BG photo. And then looking at the pic of what we *know* to be DN inside the red vehicle, wearing the hat, and then look at the hat in the BG sketch.. wow! On its own, the sketch may not seem like an exact replica of what one might have in their head as DN's image, but when compared together, there are SO many likenesses... mouth, nose, eyebrows, facial hair.. and if one thinks that this was just a drawing based on perhaps a *few* peoples' memories.. it seems like a darned good likeness, imho. Composite drawings are never going to look like the actual person, but would give a person who knew the person and saw the drawing, with the possibility that it *could* be that person, it sure gives reason for pause. jmo.

Where is the photo of DN in the red car? Can you provide a link for me. I have obviously missed it. I was out of town for awhile. THanks

http://fox59.com/2017/09/29/man-cal...same-week-girls-bodies-were-found-police-say/

So, KN states he may or may not have been with her at the OB appointment on the 13th, and she did take him to his registration on the 14th. DN states he is living "under a bridge" when he checked in for his weekly registrations , yet KN states they watched the news together after the girls were murdered. You can't have it both ways! Either he was homeless or not, OR she was with him or not. Someone is not telling the truth!

brilliant post.

Where is the photo of DN in the red car? Can you provide a link for me. I have obviously missed it. I was out of town for awhile. THanks
It is just a few pages back. Could whoever posted it please bump the post? Thanks.

these interviews get very competitive and she is a story, that said..I think sometimes LE likes this..will give people all the chance in the world to hang themselves, perhaps in all the excitement of being center of attention, the person will trip up and contradict the facts they gave earlier.

sometimes I think LE will even encourage the press to interview someone they want information from, someone the are skeptical about..

I'm sure they love it.

Wow - Those are pretty genuine feelings. I hope she gets a new lease on life here. She loves her babies and by all reports was a very hard worker trying to keep it all together.

ATTENTION:

Screen shots of social media are NOT allowed, nor is sleuthing a non suspect/POIs social media. DO NOT post them. period. The rules are outlined HERE:

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

Yes they have his DNA - there is no way they don't - the crime scene DNA either doesnt match or their DNA sample is not high enough quality to be use as evidence.

If they have a DNA match AND he is still talking.... then there would be no reason to let that positive result be known yet. Time then to talk to the guy again and catch him in some lies and gather other circumstantial evidence.

<modsnip>

Katelyn Nations says she does think her husband looks like the sketch of the murder suspect released by police.

“I have been with Daniel for six years now and looking at that picture…there is a lot of similarities,” she said.

When asked if she thought her husband was connected to the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German, she said she couldn't say for sure one way or the other.

“Honestly I do not want to say that I can see him doing it or not,” said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

“I remember watching it with him and just sitting there and shaking my head and I said, 'Can you believe this crap?' He said, 'No that is disgusting,'” said Katelyn.

<modsnip>

“Even everything that I have been through with Daniel…I did not think he was somebody that I thought could do something of this magnitude,” said Katelyn.

<modsnip>
http://fox59.com/2017/10/11/wife-of...rs-says-daniel-nations-watched-news-coverage/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

“No, that is disgusting.

“...that is...”

Not “that’s” but, “that is”

IIRC, when we are being deceptive, language turns more formal. It’s a big red flag in the written detection of deception (which I have studied).

MOO but it’s been bothering me immensely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

&#8220;No, that is disgusting.

&#8220;...that is...&#8221;

Not &#8220;that&#8217;s&#8221; but, &#8220;that is&#8221;

IIRC, when we are being deceptive, language turns more formal. It&#8217;s a big red flag in the written detection of deception (which I have studied).

MOO but it&#8217;s been bothering me immensely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, since you wrote &#8220;when we are...&#8221; (rather than &#8220;when we&#8217;re...&#8221;), should we conclude that you&#8217;re being deceptive?

Please remember you cannot bring over random social media information and post it as fact.

Thank you,
Tricia

Dr. Oz just used the last few minutes of his show to speak about some details of A+L' s murders. Pictures of the girls, the bridge, BG photo & BG sketch were shown. Next Tuesday Nancy Grace will be a guest on Dr. Oz & answer questions about A+L case. Dr Oz appears on Fox network.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Or because of the murders.

I think it's because while being very pregnant on Valentines Day you have to bring the baby's father to his RSO check in, instead of being treated like a queen like she should have. The murders where just being discovered at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151