TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would this man be? The only large man Jonathan knows that is close as in relationship to him is my husband and we live in MO?

Perhaps we have all been mistaken, maybe this was a case of stranger abduction.

Apparently law enforcement told AD that children could not be home alone under the age of 14. This does not sound right to me and I cannot find anything on the Texas CPS website. When my eldest (now 18) stayed home by himself after school at the age of 12, I called CPS to make sure it was ok. They told me they had no guidelines, that it depended on the maturity of the child. Anyway, I think that is why the babysitter story was invented.

Can anyone confirm how old a child must be to stay home alone in the state of Texas?

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that if Mom and Step Dad were not directly involved then this will turn out to be some type of revenge thing for drugs that they were involved with. JMO, IMO and all that jazz.

WHY do people do these unspeakable acts to the children?

WHY? :(

Perhaps we have all been mistaken, maybe this was a case of stranger abduction.

Possible, but how did the woman get into the house? How is it that the stepdad was there just 15 minutes before these people were there? Did they have something against him? Is that why the mom moved into a different apartment, because stepdad had something going on, and threats? Drug money owed? Deals not completed? She tried to distance herself, they following him there to find out a way they could show him they meant business thinking he'd be effected by the boy's disappearance? There are still a LOT of possibilities, too many to even grasp really.

Sounds like they're getting to the bottom of it at least. At least, let's hope they get ALL the parties involved.

I said way back earlier i think it's a stranger kidnapping mixed with the fact she or the SD were doing something illegal.and were trying to keep some facts hidden about themselves...

OK I'm done searching the alphabet. Geez...alot of people were arrested.

I'll keep on checking for updates.

http://mycity.houstontx.gov/jails[/... how I am looking at the ones "to be booked".

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that if Mom and Step Dad were not directly involved then this will turn out to be some type of revenge thing for drugs that they were involved with. JMO, IMO and all that jazz.

Scoot over, I'm sitting with you.

Apparently law enforcement told AD that children could not be home alone under the age of 14. This does not sound right to me and I cannot find anything on the Texas CPS website. When my eldest (now 18) stayed home by himself after school at the age of 12, I called CPS to make sure it was ok. They told me they had no guidelines, that it depended on the maturity of the child. Anyway, I think that is why the babysitter story was invented.

Can anyone confirm how old a child must be to stay home alone in the state of Texas?

I think you were told correctly. I researched this a couple of years ago, when my now 14 yr. old son was 11, almost 12. Here's what I found today.

http://www.latchkey-kids.com/latchkey-kids-age-limits.htm

Stranger abduction? But then what about the call to mom?

The phone was taken becuse her finger prints were likely on them, right?

But why burn him. He wasn't 'hidden' almost placed so that he WOULD be found.

IDK! This to me sounds like a warning or revenge or something like that.

And if it were, then it begs the question, WHO DID WHAT TO WHOM TO EXACT THIS ACTION?

Which then tells me that either DD or AD knew there was a danger. Was Jonathan prewarned? Was this why they moved out of the apt 3 weeks ago? Not sure stranger...exactly...perhaps a stranger to jonathan, but my gut is saying these people are no strangers to AD &/or DD.

The same is true in Oregon - depends on their maturity level. I have NO idea how in the world they can regulate such a guideline though! Seems like a recipe for disaster, IMO!

I don't know about Texas.

I am wonder if the call to the mother was legit. Arrested woman knew, arrested man was going to harm Jonathan, thus the emergency. Being curious perhaps Jonathan did discover something illegal this man was doing.

Possible, but how did the woman get into the house? How is it that the stepdad was there just 15 minutes before these people were there?

Predators watch, that's what they are good at - and that's what scares the living daylights out of me.

Renee and Loving Mom
My heartfelt prayers and thoughts are with you all and your families.
:praying:
What a precious little man and as heartbroken and sick as I am, my pain can not compare to yours.
God Bless

JMHO

Are you going through the alphabet and then checking each person arrested or can you see who has been arrested today etc?

All you have to do is put in the a letter of the alphabet and then it will pull up anyone with a last name starting with whatever letter you choose. Then you have to click on each name and it will tell you what they've been arrested for and when they were arrested.

Quick hint, anyone that you've clicked on previously their link will be a different color. If you are going back to search over and over.

I'm starting to think it's going to be something very different than what we've seen before.

Bless you little Jonathan. :rose:

Different, as in? Not sure I am following you, I still love you tho.

I live here locally and when my son was 10 he was home alone for an hour or so untill his older sister got home. One day he called 911 and hung up. They called back and he didn't answer so they sent a sheriff to my house. The officer called me at work from the house. He was very polite and understanding. I explained to him that my son gets home 1hr before his sister. He told me that my son was very polite and mature for his age and that the age to be alone is usually based off of how mature they are. Just adding that story as an fyi....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard