2011.07.01 TRIAL Day Thirty-three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can hear the jury back there. I just asked #Ashton can you get rebuttal in today? "Yes, yes we can" #CaseyAnthony.
by bobkealing via twitter at 12:19 PM

Jurors are here. Prosecutors are here. But where is the #CaseyAnthony defense team?
by stevehelling via twitter at 12:18 PM

I do love Canada's National Anthem, but I can never quite figure out the last sentence...so I sing it as I hear it

..."Oh! Canada...I bid my troth to thee!!!" I've seen/read too much Jane Austen n such.
Anyone care to correct me? I kind of like my version, 'cause i love Canada and want to marry it IRL.

When are we starting? Wine & Cheese plate in chambers.....w/ a tiny violinist to accent to proceedings?

Oh Canada! We stand on guard for thee.

bobkealing bob kealing
We can hear the jury back there. I just asked #Ashton can you get rebuttal in today? "Yes, yes we can" #CaseyAnthony.

Our mock juror had real life houseguests this week, I understand. She will return ASAP, no doubt. ;)

I overslept this morning so I missed the morning's happennings. But, I've got my coffee and I'm ready to go now! :seeya:

let's get ready to rumble:rocker:
ashtonbaez-296x300.jpg

BTW I am back from the eye glass store I got shall we say kinda mad this morning when JB started in and put my glasses down real hard on my desk and a lens popped out. I couldn't get it to stay in but now all fixed and I promise myself I will not do that again.

Kealing just asked Ashton if he can get the rebuttal in today and he said JA said Yes..

They are across the street eating lunch? Appalled......so frkn rude!

Bill S just said that he thinks if she goes to prison (I guess as opposed to death row) she could start out in general population and then if security feels there is any threat to her she would be moved to a more secure area

I have been wondering about that and hoping for gen pop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member