AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually... we have gotten so ingrained by the media telling us he shot himself the day after she disappeared that we forget there was an entire day in between that she is unaccounted for.

Give me a few minutes and I'll post an updated timeline.

Good deal! I need a timeline.

Then we can insert supposed phone calls, pings and sightings.

:seeya:

It's odd that Brittney wanted to visit her favorite uncle the night before he's ordered to speak to the police. Maybe she was supposed to be at the same hearing. imo

But she didn't make it.

It was just a meeting with him and the investigators. It wasn't a hearing.

Wow! Great job, FootballMom!

I'm almost certain the date BW left her mom's was Wed., May 30th. I double checked the flyer and also the newer facebook page SSH created and both have May 30th, 7:30 p.m. I will confirm this as soon as I can, but I'm pretty sure.

Maybe since her phone calls go into the early morning of 5/31 they're calling his shooting "the next day". But that certainly doesn't explain the fb comments that he talked to her Thursday in the same sentence that states she left her mom's Wednesday. Perhaps this is something LE referred to contact with family between the time she left her mom's and the time she was reported missing. But then that doesn't fit with what has been given as the dates, times and locations of her last phone calls.

I'm too tired, I think. I'll try to figure this out with fresh eyes and brain tomorrow.

Add the 2 arrests is all I see it needs at first read.

Wow! Great job, FootballMom!

I'm almost certain the date BW left her mom's was Wed., May 30th. I double checked the flyer and also the newer facebook page SSH created and both have May 30th, 7:30 p.m. I will confirm this as soon as I can, but I'm pretty sure.

Maybe since her phone calls go into the early morning of 5/31 they're calling his shooting "the next day". But that certainly doesn't explain the fb comments that he talked to her Thursday in the same sentence that states she left her mom's Wednesday. Perhaps this is something LE referred to contact with family between the time she left her mom's and the time she was reported missing. But then that doesn't fit with what has been given as the dates, times and locations of her last phone calls.

I'm too tired, I think. I'll try to figure this out with fresh eyes and brain tomorrow.

:blushing: thank you...

The date of BW's last phone call(s) and ping are clearly off... From what I have gathered it appears those two cell phone activities may be "Thursday" night (technically Friday morning since it is after midnight).

If you can help us to clarify if they were "Wednesday night" (technically Thursday after midnight) or "Thursday night" (technically Friday after midnight) that will be a big help.

Night all... sweet dreams! :)

I think we need the below answers and maybe they are hiding somewhere between news reports and social network sites

1. When (05/31 or 06/01) and where were BW's last phone pings?
2. What date, time , and location does DH shoot himself?
3. What date and time does DH's phone show he last spoke to BW (because WWH says Thursday night at 7pm (05/31) and that doesnt make much sense if BW left her moms house on 05/30.
4. When BW's friends spoke to her around midnight was that actually the late night of 05/30 when she left her moms or was that late night on 05/31.

Do any of these have "for sure" answers?

Also on BW's FB wall it shows Recently added Friends and there are 4 from June. Does that mean they accepted a friend request she had previously sent them or that she accepted friend requests in June. By the way one of the June added friends is a girl from Grand Bay and if you go to that girls wall there is a video. In the video the person says "you used to be cool but now you are just a party girl" (referring to the girl from Grand Bay that was recently added as a friend on BWs wall)

Also on BW's FB wall it shows Recently added Friends and there are 4 from June. Does that mean they accepted a friend request she had previously sent them or that she accepted friend requests in June. By the way one of the June added friends is a girl from Grand Bay and if you go to that girls wall there is a video. In the video the person says "you used to be cool but now you are just a party girl" (referring to the girl from Grand Bay that was recently added as a friend on BWs wall)

At one point not long after her disappearance, someone was using her facebook page and some other family members announced on the Hometown Search facebook 'EVENT' that someone in her family had "hacked" into her facebook account and that it was not BW using facebook.

I think we need the below answers and maybe they are hiding somewhere between news reports and social network sites

1. When (05/31 or 06/01) and where were BW's last phone pings?
2. What date, time , and location does DH shoot himself?
3. What date and time does DH's phone show he last spoke to BW (because WWH says Thursday night at 7pm (05/31) and that doesnt make much sense if BW left her moms house on 05/30.
4. When BW's friends spoke to her around midnight was that actually the late night of 05/30 when she left her moms or was that late night on 05/31.

Do any of these have "for sure" answers?

1. I'm pretty sure it was early morning 5/31 in Grand Bay.
2. We're still trying to confirm this, even though it should be straightforward!
3. We don't have his phone records.
4. Last night 5/30 to early morning 5/31.

:blushing: thank you...

The date of BW's last phone call(s) and ping are clearly off... From what I have gathered it appears those two cell phone activities may be "Thursday" night (technically Friday morning since it is after midnight).

If you can help us to clarify if they were "Wednesday night" (technically Thursday after midnight) or "Thursday night" (technically Friday after midnight) that will be a big help.

Night all... sweet dreams! :)

I'll try to clarify asap.

I'm going to bed, too. Goodnight and pleasant dreams!

1. I'm pretty sure it was early morning 5/31 in Grand Bay.
2. We're still trying to confirm this, even though it should be straightforward!
3. We don't have his phone records.
4. Last night 5/30 to early morning 5/31.

Thanks for being our eyes and ears on the ground

Question :Is there then about 24 - 30 hours between BW having any phone activity ( early hours of 31st may) and DH suicide ( before lunch 1st June)

If so then I wonder what LE based their statement on when they said BW was in the Grand Bay area when DH committed suicide . How could they have a clue if her phone last pinged 24 hrs plus before

Last thing : I saw fb posts ( now removed) announcing that it was good news that BW phone had been turned on several days after DH death. I think it was said to be ringing instead of going to voicemail hence must have been turned on . Is there anything you can find out for us as to whether it's true or why Wwh would say this on fb if it was rubbish (and then delete it)

Hmmm also could our timeline on calls be wrong
Im aware this is relying on social media But Wwh posted on fb (now deleted) that she checked DH phone and he spoke to BW at 7pm thurs night . Our current line of thought has BW phone pinging for the last time 18 hours prior

I think WWH is odd but probably not stupid enough to lie about phone records , especially if it's connecting her husband to BW . Then again who knows !!

At one point not long after her disappearance, someone was using her facebook page and some other family members announced on the Hometown Search facebook 'EVENT' that someone in her family had "hacked" into her facebook account and that it was not BW using facebook.

Well I think we can all take a wild guess who that is!

IIRC the facebook statement about her phone was turned back on (ringing) vs. voicemail, was six days since she disappeared. Woud it make a differnece if it was the 5/30 or 5/31?
I really apperciate the truckers info about the truck stop. I want to thank whoever said it was a great idea to get "truckers advise" on which truckstops that should and should not be visited. Great idea. I travel alot between TX, CO and ID. Would sure be a help to me. We do get HLN on XM and Sierrus but I think it would benifit us all for the Amber Alerts and other missing people info was on the subscription service also.

BTW, Zeaux thank you so much for helping us out on the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member