What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face?

• murder 1

Votes: 272 62.0%
  • murder 2

Votes: 68 15.5%
  • voluntary manslaughter

Votes: 34 7.7%
  • involuntary manslaughter

Votes: 46 10.5%
  • other charges

Votes: 19 4.3%

• Total voters

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face for the death of her daughter Caylee?

What charges do you think Casey Anthony will face for the killing of her daughter Caylee?
I HOPE SHE FRIES !!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I picked other:
Sticking with what I said on another thread:
Negligent Homicide

I picked other:
Sticking with what I said on another thread:
Negligent Homicide

Carrington, can you explain what is necessary for negligent homicide?

Murder one, consealment of a crime, and if in fact she talked to FBI (and you know every word was a lie) lying to the Feds.

Carrington, can you explain what is necessary for negligent homicide?
I can tell you that my old man thinks she put Caylee in the trunk with some pizza because she wanted to go clubbing and she had no sitter...and she suffocated. That would fall under neglegent homcide, no?

I'm going with involuntary manslaughter at this time because I don't think the prosecution can prove premeditation. I reserve the right to change my opinion if more information comes out (before charges are filed).

I can tell you that my old man thinks she put Caylee in the trunk with some pizza because she wanted to go clubbing and she had no sitter...and she suffocated. That would fall under neglegent homcide, no?

Negligent homicide is a charge brought against people, who by inaction, allow others under their care or presence intentionally to die. This offense mostly concerns itself with the death of small infants or children, the handicapped, or the elderly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negligent_homicide

Sorry, I answered this in the wrong thread. :bang:

Negligent homicide is a charge brought against people, who by inaction, allow others under their care or presence intentionally to die. This offense mostly concerns itself with the death of small infants or children, the handicapped, or the elderly.

Sorry, I answered this in the wrong thread. :bang:

I'm not sure how Caylee died, but I feel she is no longer with us. I don't feel Casey would purposely harm Caylee, but I don't think she took as good of care of her as she should have!:mad:

I agree with Carrington, 'negligent homicide.'

JMHO
fran

I selected "other" since negligent homicide was not an option, but by definition it explains every scenario I am thinking that (l) probably put Caylee through.

I want it to be murder 1 but voted murder 2 because at this time I don't think they could prove premeditation.
I wish there could be additional charges for what she's done to this entire nation, telling her parents Caylee would be back home for her birthday etc, that was so intentionally cruel and evil for her to do!!

VB

I HOPE SHE FRIES !!!! :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I wouldn't object to it, that's for sure. I don't believe it was an accident, far from it. You don't behave that way, even if you're scared to come forward. She was having a good time...not beside herself with fear, remorse and grief.

I want it to be murder 1 but voted murder 2 because at this time I don't think they could prove premeditation.
I wish there could be additional charges for what she's done to this entire nation, telling her parents Caylee would be back home for her birthday etc, that was so intentionally cruel and evil for her to do!!

VB
I hope she gets murder 1 of course.

We dont know what went on behind the scenes. I get the feeling Lee was onto her from beginning but Grandparents wanted to hold out hope and believe the "kidnapping" theory=Caylee is still alive. But yes, that was cruel to make them think Caylee would be home for her birthday when she knew she was dead and never would.

Alot of people seem to think this is an accident. How do we know she didnt murder her daughter on purpose so she could be free and live "the beautiful FREE life" to club and party? After all, the one girlfriend said Casey once said I wonder what it would be like life without Caylee?
I sure hope at the trial SHE testifies!

Casey real burn in hell for what she's done. But for now I hope she rots in prison like her poor sweet Caylee is rotting out there somewhere. :(

Is "negligent homicide" similar to "involuntary manslaughter?"

I voted murder #1....

I think Casey got so viciously mad at her folks that she snapped. She probably thought her folks loved Caylee more than her. I don't think the home front was /is the Cleavers house....where everything is perfect.

If the true facts come out we'll see a very different view of the Anthony lifes. Caylee was used as a weapon / by the Grandparents & by Casey against each other.

Casey never wanted Caylee but she never wanted her parents to have her either.

I voted murder #1....

I think Casey got so viciously mad at her folks that she snapped. She probably thought her folks loved Caylee more than her. I don't think the home front was /is the Cleavers house....where everything is perfect.

If the true facts come out we'll see a very different view of the Anthony lifes. Caylee was used as a weapon / by the Grandparents & by Casey against each other.

Casey never wanted Caylee but she never wanted her parents to have her either.

I think you're right Cheko. I think Casey killed her to get back at her mother.

I think you're right Cheko. I think Casey killed her to get back at her mother.

I think she killed Caylee because she thought, and probably did love her grandma more than her. not revenge, but punishment, and selfishness, because now she doesn't have to see it. She can just pretend that Caylee calls her and talks about books, and shoes, without ever mentioning grandma.

Murder One due to all that had went down the weeks before the disappearance and the flurry of phone calls and coverups. If Casey were a man no one would believe an accident. Casey had more predatory traits than most kind unaggressive women, so she should get the same consideration as any other alledged sociopath.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back