Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

This is so sad...from her FB, she seems to be such a sweet, loving person. And mommy. Praying that she is ok....

This case is another one of my "don't feel good about" cases, especially with the car being found. Someone had to see her at some point.
18888_397880567086210_3738824658279754330_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/3959495906...0.1433298414./397880567086210/?type=1&theater

Uggh I'm getting a saddened sinking feeling on this one. Vehicle being found looks more likely foul play. Baby was dropped off with dad as in baby's dad? Sounds like they were possibly living together but why would she need to drop off baby just to quickly pick something up at work she had forgotten? Doesn't sound right unless right on route. Maybe she had other plans or need more info. Who talked to her, who reported her missing and when. Again, was baby with baby daddy all night or grandpa?

Uggh I'm getting a saddened sinking feeling on this one. Vehicle being found looks more likely foul play. Baby was dropped off with dad as in baby's dad? Sounds like they were possibly living together but why would she need to drop off baby just to quickly pick something up at work she had forgotten? Doesn't sound right unless right on route. Maybe she had other plans or need more info. Who talked to her, who reported her missing and when. Again, was baby with baby daddy all night or grandpa?

Baby was dropped off with baby's daddy. I think Leah had to run an errand at Walmart, I think to pick up medicine, maybe she dropped the baby off because she was sleepy & cranky & she didn't want to take her to Walmart, it was late, 9pm, would've been baby's bedtime? Or maybe it was baby daddy weekend so she dropped her off after going to the graduation. I don't think the trip to her work was in the original plan stated when she headed to Walmart or dropped off the baby, maybe something later on reminded her she had forgotten it, after she left Walmart Leah phoned her dad & said she was done at Walmart but had forgotten something at work so she was going to run by there & then she'd be by to drop off/bring the medication to her dad. Idk if she lived alone, with her dad or with baby's daddy.
This is just how I understood things when I read thru everything.
She was either meeting someone at the work place or she really did need to pick something up (what that something is who knows?), maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to or just became a victim for no reason other than someone is sick in the head.
All just moo

Baby was dropped off with baby's daddy. I think Leah had to run an errand at Walmart, I think to pick up medicine, maybe she dropped the baby off because she was sleepy & cranky & she didn't want to take her to Walmart, it was late, 9pm, would've been baby's bedtime? Or maybe it was baby daddy weekend so she dropped her off after going to the graduation. I don't think the trip to her work was in the original plan stated when she headed to Walmart or dropped off the baby, maybe something later on reminded her she had forgotten it, after she left Walmart Leah phoned her dad & said she was done at Walmart but had forgotten something at work so she was going to run by there & then she'd be by to drop off/bring the medication to her dad. Idk if she lived alone, with her dad or with baby's daddy.
This is just how I understood things when I read thru everything.
She was either meeting someone at the work place or she really did need to pick something up (what that something is who knows?), maybe she saw something she wasn't supposed to or just became a victim for no reason other than someone is sick in the head.
All just moo
IF it's true that she told her father she was heading to work after he 'knew' she had already dropped off the baby and IF she had already been to Walmart before she called her father, then the next logical question is 'where was the shop owner at the time' after the phone call.

On her page that the family made, the relative put down a timeline of events the 30th, but just said in the last few hours that she didn't stop at walmart. That she went straight to the shop.
How do they all know this? Who is the admin?
It appears the childs father saw her last, Aaron.

IF it's true that she told her father she was heading to work after he 'knew' she had already dropped off the baby and IF she had already been to Walmart before she called her father, then the next logical question is 'where was the shop owner at the time' after the phone call.

If I'm not mistaken & iirc the owner is Leah's daughter's grandfather, baby's daddy's dad, but I could be wrong.

I think she was speaking with a relative on her phone after dropping off her baby and on her way to where she worked?

I think she was speaking with a relative on her phone after dropping off her baby and on her way to where she worked?

I wonder does her husband or BF work there too?

On her page that the family made, the relative put down a timeline of events the 30th, but just said in the last few hours that she didn't stop at walmart. That she went straight to the shop.
How do they all know this? Who is the admin?
It appears the childs father saw her last, Aaron.
Knowing the time she last spoke to her dad on the phone is vital. It is also vital to know if this was before or after she dropped off the baby.

Aaron has the baby, his dad owns the shop. Hinky.

Family and friends of a woman, who was last seen five days ago, are not giving up hope they will see her again.

About 30 people have looked all over the Graham area for any sign of 22-year-old Leah Martin.

They are also turning to social media to help in the search with the help of a Facebook page "Help Find Missing Girl Leah Donnice Martin".

Community members are doing everything they can to bring Leah home.
http://www.texomashomepage.com/stor...-for-leah-martin/28378/btOHgaHkl0aKgsydqBO1FQ
SBM

From viewing Leah's FB it looked like she was living with Aaron, baby daddy. Wondering if Leah was separated and if keys, purse, etc were found with car. Haven't seen those mentioned but this picture isn't looking good and I'm already eyeing someone.

From viewing Leah's FB it looked like she was living with Aaron, baby daddy. Wondering if Leah was separated and if keys, purse, etc were found with car. Haven't seen those mentioned but this picture isn't looking good and I'm already eyeing someone.
On the page the family made for her, a family member said that Aaron and Leah live separately.

My first thought is that she got to the shop and maybe scared an intruder, or that someone saw she was there alone, maybe someone that comes to the shop for business?? And she is taken away from the shop in that person's vehicle?

I did read on FB that her and her phone are missing, but that her phone was turned off or died the night she went missing.

MOO

the timeline seems so tight! did she leave the graduation ceremony with anyone??

Imo

It's someone that knew she was going there.

Who all worked at that shop? Are they all accounted for that night?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back