Apocolypse 2.0 is today? (Yeah right)

as someone who tends to believe in the rapture, I wonder why the stroke didn't convince him to stop with his nonsense.

as someone who tends to believe in the rapture, I wonder why the stroke didn't convince him to stop with his nonsense.

Well he hasn't been pushing the date very much since the stroke, he made the prediction beforehand and the media remembered it. So maybe it has made him give up (finally.)

I really don't care what any of these predictors say...whenever it happens, I'm ready! Hallelujah!

Chilly temperatures but sunny blue skies here in Oklahoma as we cheerfully await The Final Judgement!

are we still here?

LOL

divider_89.gif

What time is it suppose to happen? :waiting:

So far so good! Except for that German satellite issue, lol.

It's already October 22, 2011 in Australia and other parts of the world, so sorry, no apocalypse today.

BTW, this is not doomsday point two. Camping always said (at least since the 90's) that the end of the universe would occur on October 21, 2011. However, the rapture and a period of tribulation would commence May 21, 2011 and last until the very end. (Which he modified when that didn't come to pass as predicted).

I hear his congregation has dwindled incredibly. I wonder what his steadfast followers think now. Probably find excuses for this, as they did before. Bizarre.

:seeya: It's after midnight and I'm still here...is that a good thing or a bad thing. :wink:

:giggle: I see you're still here too DK.

Doomsday Has Definitely Arrived, Rapture Pastor Says

Updated: Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 7:55 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 21 Oct 2011, 7:55 AM CDT

(NewsCore) - Doomsday has arrived -- for real, this time -- according to the pastor who incorrectly predicted that the world would end May 21.

The apocalypse will absolutely, positively occur Friday, Oct. 21, according to 90-year-old Harold Camping -- and this time, God will show no mercy.

"The whole world, with the exception of those who are presently saved (the elect) are under the judgment of God and will be annihilated together with the whole physical world on October 21, 2011," he wrote on his website, FamilyRadio.com.

Read more on myFOXdfw.com: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/u...ays-dpgonc-20111021-fc_15583204#ixzz1bVkhibe5

Wrong again dude :doh:

:seeya: It's after midnight and I'm still here...is that a good thing or a bad thing. :wink:

:giggle: I see you're still here too DK.

Yep, when I woke up I was still in my bedroom, lol. Sunny outside but cold is all. ;)

Did I miss it or is there Websleuths in Heaven? ;)

Of course you are all aware that Harold Camping wrote "1994", a book about the world/civilization ending in 1994, right? I hope so. I bought the book, read it, loaned it to my fiancee/ex-hubby who immediatly proposed to me (he was a "new" Christian, or so he said), because he wanted to be with me at the end. I think he wanted to hide behind my apron, or my bravery. He knew I could survive whatever would come so long as I didn't get squashed by a building or some such.

At any rate, God said no man knows the day or the hour, and Jesus agreed. For myself, I believe the "end" will come slowly, insidiously, no one seeing it come - and I believe it is sliding downhill rather rapidly, and no one IS seeing it. That said, there will be a day/hour when all things come to culmination - said culmination probably not being what anyone thought.

I used to listen to Harold on the radio, back in my "needing to be right" days. After 1994 didn't materialize I made myself a drink, lit up a cigarette, and shut off the radio. I now believe the "end" is either going to be so subtle we won't recofgnize it, or so fast we won't have to worry about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back