CA CA - Ramona Price, 7, Santa Barbara, 2 Sept 1961

Kat,
The link didn't work.
I heard about this case on HLN this morning. They showed search dogs being used in the area. I wish they had given more info on how the LE decided to check this area.
Is this Mack Ray Edwards alive and talking?
It seems very unusual that the disappearances of both Romona and Todd happened within a two years relative period and so near to each other and neither of them have been solved.

Excavation will begin today...

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/state&id=8203358

SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities plan to start excavating a site along U.S. Highway 101 in Santa Barbara in search of a missing girl in a cold case.

Crews are searching for the remains of 7-year-old Ramona Price, who vanished in 1961 as she walked to her home in Santa Barbara County.

Santa Barbara police say the digging will begin later on Tuesday at a location where search dogs found an area of interest.

What is not being told to the press is that this investigation was trigger by an "investigative" reporter. He was given Mona's case files by the SB police without the family's knowledge or consent and is now writting a book about her abduction. Amazing how all of this is falling into place for him. As far as this news report, there continues to be BIG errors. No one seems to care if all the information is correct only meet their deadline for the story.

Boomgirl72 you are quiet so I am going to assume that you are at the dig. Thanks

Heard this on our local news this morning.

Prayers for the recovery of this precious little girl.

I am new to this forum and I been intrigued and saddened by this case at the same time.

For the longest time, there was a lot of information regarding this case at a website by the name of the Knapp Family. As long as I knew about it, all the links from the home page that had to do with the Knapp family, were dead. Only the link to Ramona Price remained alive.

Well, within the last two weeks, I went back to check and there were an update. An contradictory scenario was given for Ramona's disappearance. She was playing outside with her sibling (?) and a teenage boy, when her father called the kids in. The sibling went inside and assumed Ramona had, too. After awhile, the father, the grandfather, and sibling searched. Then, the police were called.

I sent an email to the contact about how this second scenario came about. No answer as of yet. But when I went back to the page, it had been reformatted and renamed. www. ramonaprice . com.

Odd!

Remembering Ramona on the 52nd anniversary of her disappearance!:candle:

did they ever find the little girl's body? how sad she looks like a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Do you think she was murdered? right after she was kidnapped at 7 years old. Sadly i believe she was murdered as soon as she was kidnapped on that day.

did they ever find the little girl's body? how sad she looks like a beautiful and sweet little girl.

Do you think she was murdered? right after she was kidnapped at 7 years old. Sadly i believe she was murdered as soon as she was kidnapped on that day.

From searching online it doesn't appear that Ramona has been found yet very sadly.

I sadly believe this little girl is dead, she died as soon as she was kidnapped. I hope they find her remains soon, so she can rip and with her parents who now is in heaven.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back