CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a whole lot of tweets out in Twitterville to post today.. Pretty quiet!

I suppose this is the restraint chair they are talking about?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435616713.575163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a minute ago

Defense calls Arapahoe County Deputy Sean Robison. He worked at the county jail in November 2012.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 40s40 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Deputy Sean Robison, who worked at the Arapahoe jail in 2012.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Another deputy is on the stand #theatertrial #theatershooting

a minute ago

Deputy Robison: "He was very tense and rigid... he was yelling and groaning loudly while we restrained him."

a minute ago

Deputy Robison: "Some things [the gunman said] were unintelligible. I couldn't make them out."

J H ‏@jhexaminer 1m1 minute ago
@AnicaPadilla The term fell isn't used to describe divers who go backwards off the high platform, sometimes jumped is used. #theatershooting

Please NOTE this Twitterer is obviously on JH's side and keeps sending tweets like this making either excuses or rationale for whatever Def. is trying to spin to Jury..It's so obvious..NO ONE responds...Trolling to get reaction..Normal likely isn't applicable to tweets if anyone actually understand the demands of proving or disproving "Insanity" Just thought I would point out some who have no clue in Colorado LAW...:facepalm:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
JH was put in a restraint chair and the deputy is being questioned about the episode #theatershooting #theatertrial

2 minutes ago

Looking for the falling/jumping video... hold please.
anica.padilla

Maybe she will post the link so we can watch and decide for ourselves

I suppose this is the restraint chair they are talking about?

View attachment 77306

Oh MAN..I've actually witnessed a Psychotic patient flip a whole stretcher when restrained..and IF JH was actually totally out of control and psychotic..that little chair which likely weighs about 1/100 of the weight of our stretchers..tells me he COULD have very easily flipped that chair.....Nope he was not out of body and mind when strapped into that chair....

a few seconds ago

Deputy Robison said the gunman made several statements while in the emergency restraint chair, including:
"Where's father?"
"There's a shadow."
"There's Monica." (a nurse in the jail.)

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 45s45 seconds ago
Robison was asked about some nonsensical things JH said in the prison cell episode involving him falling off the bunk. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3s4 seconds ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Deputy Barbara Dube, Arapahoe County Sheriff's office

a few seconds ago

Defense calls Arapahoe County Deputy Barbara Dube.
anica.padilla

Oh MAN..I've actually witnessed a Psychotic patient flip a whole stretcher when restrained..and IF JH was actually totally out of control and psychotic..that little chair which likely weighs about 1/100 of the weight of our stretchers..tells me he COULD have very easily flipped that chair.....Nope he was not out of body and mind when strapped into that chair....

I wonder if the IV they put in would have a sedative in it?

Someone said...

2 minutes ago

wow is any body working at the jail today...lol

FUNNY! lol

I wonder if the IV they put in would have a sedative in it?

My mom pulled out all her IVs and could get out of restraints. Scared the nurse the first night after they thought she had more than enough meds

So Def. is bringing in every jail employee that can to testify what they saw or heard from JH....
None of them can speak to Insanity except what they saw him do..(which is very likely contrived behaviour to prove Insanity IMO).
JH was NOT very accurate in his behaviours in total..(maybe he forgot some of his research or the behaviour required) but was against his self-preservation mindsets....

Dehydration was the old way he could move beyond his self-restraining behaviours ....Remember..His fear of pain made him take Pain meds before he set off on his mission after setting up his apartment....LOL He's a chicken at heart..but couldn't give a care about anyone else including his parents and siblings!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
Dube was watching a camera at the jail and saw JH ram his head into the wall about 5 feet away. #theatershooting

a few seconds ago

Deputy Dube described the gunman's actions as falling off the bed and said he seemed to protect himself as he fell.
anica.padilla

My friend a retired stand double for films, said there are classes today, a person can take to learn how to fall without hurting themsleves but it looks like you are injured. Another way is learn like he did when he was younger, by trial and error and listening to the old timers. If JH took any martial arts classes he would learn ways to fall to prevent injury and then there are video clips on the Internet....any tumbling videos may give give ways to fall to prevent injuries.

No head injuries seen, no bruises on head or face, the rest I know can be faked. I worked for years with behavioral teens....oh, they coild fake so well. I do wonder how much of this was a ploy to pretend he had mental illnesses to say he was insane. This happened too long after he made the decision to kill. I hope the jury picks up on it.

I also think the defense is really trying to knock down the number of alternates in the jury...slowly. Maybe trying to call a mistrial because there are not enough jury members when deliberations start. Am glad the Judge had so many alternates, but I still do not trust the defense.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
King is asking about JH's head ramming and fall #theatershooting #theatertrial ( ��Monica JH is at it again!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow