The 911 Call

If I may remind everyone -- Darin still can't decide what he was wearing (if anything at all) when he came down the stairs. First he says, he put his pants on. Then, when someone asks him "so, your wife is screaming bloody murder, you take the time to put your pants on???" he changed his statement to he was nude except for his eyeglasses. I personally believe that Darlie did some of the staging in the minute or so before she makes the call and continues it for as long as necessary to complete her tasks, regardless of where Darin is. After all, whether or not he was in cahoots with her that night, he's in it up to his neck now. We'll never actually know the truth about when she did what.

So Jeana, do you believe Darin had a hand in the murder and cleanup or just the clean up? What's your gut on this?
Mine says he's as dirty as she is. I just wish he were :behindbar as well. Also, I do believe Darlie deserves a new trial. I really do. I'm pretty sure you disagree with that idea, but the more I read and research, the more I feel she was screwed over. Guilty or not, I don't want to see anyone put to death until everything has been brought to light. I think a new trial will bring out ALOT about that night.

So Jeana, do you believe Darin had a hand in the murder and cleanup or just the clean up? What's your gut on this?
Mine says he's as dirty as she is. I just wish he were :behindbar as well. Also, I do believe Darlie deserves a new trial. I really do. I'm pretty sure you disagree with that idea, but the more I read and research, the more I feel she was screwed over. Guilty or not, I don't want to see anyone put to death until everything has been brought to light. I think a new trial will bring out ALOT about that night.

I think that Darin didn't have anything to do with the actual stabbing of the boys. I think that he came downstairs while they were still fighting and she was doing it. I think the "argument" between them became physical and I think that he took the knife away from her. I believe that they then BOTH probably had something to do with the rest of the staging. I think that's the reason that Darin cannot pass a lie detector test to save his soul. I think the bruises came from him, but I think the cuts she did herself. I think that its even possible that the bruises came during the argument that happened before the murders. In my opinion, it looks like she was on the ground and he was on top of her with his legs over the lower part of her arms. I think after they argued and physically fought, he went up to bed in an attempt to end it and she went mental. I don't think an entire new trial needs to be had in order to bring anything else to light. I think her attorneys should be given access to anything they want to test and that the appeals court should make sure that its done and the results are made public. If there are any surprises that come out of the testing, then maybe a second trial. However, I don't think there is enough reason for it as things stand now. Darin probably does need to be in prison; however, if there are people who doubt Darlie's guilt, even with everything they have on her, he would most likely walk because all there would be, IF the State got lucky, is her testimony against him and I don't see that ever happening.

I think the bruises came from him... I think that its even possible that the bruises came during the argument that happened before the murders.

Jeana, do you think she could have sustained such serious blunt trauma and not shown some redness or swelling (or even soreness, as the nurses testified), in that arm for 2 1/2 days? It's true that bruises don't appear at the exact same time on every person, but geez, you don't get massive bruises like that & see no signs whatsoever for all the time Darlie was in the hospital.

In my opinion, it looks like she was on the ground and he was on top of her with his legs over the lower part of her arms.

But then why were all the bruises on the underside of her right arm, almost up to her armpit? The bruises on her left wrist aren't connected to the crime. They were from the arterial line inserted in the hospital, and were already turning yellow on 6/10.

I can't picture a scenario in which Darlie was fighting or being beaten, when only her right arm was bruised. Nothing on her face, or her chest, or her left arm. Just the right.

We were moving the TV, well Cyber little finger got caught under the TV as we were putting it down. Cyber runs to the bathroom and immediately puts cold water on the finger. The finger almost and mean while I was in the bathroom turned purple/blue. A longer "little" finger bruise. The "blunt" force and pressure caused an immediate bruise.

But......Cyber accidently hits her leg on something. Leg meeting drawer. Ouch. A couple of days later, a bruise is forming.

So with bruises it all depends on how the bruise is obtained. There is no way that Darlie received the bruises that she claimed in the "fight" with the "intruder". If someone grabs another person they leave finger marks as they grabbed you. With Darlie the bruises are too severe and too "blanket". It does appear that something like a door was slammed many times in different area to create the bruises as they appear.

Jeana, do you think she could have sustained such serious blunt trauma and not shown some redness or swelling (or even soreness, as the nurses testified), in that arm for 2 1/2 days? It's true that bruises don't appear at the exact same time on every person, but geez, you don't get massive bruises like that & see no signs whatsoever for all the time Darlie was in the hospital.

But then why were all the bruises on the underside of her right arm, almost up to her armpit? The bruises on her left wrist aren't connected to the crime. They were from the arterial line inserted in the hospital, and were already turning yellow on 6/10.

I can't picture a scenario in which Darlie was fighting or being beaten, when only her right arm was bruised. Nothing on her face, or her chest, or her left arm. Just the right.

Good questions. I just can picture something like I wrote rather than her beating her arms against a doorway or something like that. She seems like a coward to me and I don't think she had the guts.

I think the bruises were from Darin. The fight they had earlier was clearly a turning point for Darlie. Her ppd was raging by then imo and had she been treated and been OFF the diet pills, she would never have snapped at him. She was paranoid he was having an affair with Dana and after taking so long to come home from dropping Dana off, she totally lost it. Either he was trying to restrain her or gain control over the situation or he lost it as well and was striking her. But I do think they are from Darin.

Good questions. I just can picture something like I wrote rather than her beating her arms against a doorway or something like that. She seems like a coward to me and I don't think she had the guts.

I don't know. If Darlie had enough guts to slit her own throat, banging her arm on a hard surface should be a piece of cake.

Darlie had a lot of time to think in the hospital. She knew what she'd told the 911 operator and the police: I was fighting with an intruder. She also knew that her injuries didn't add up to a fight.

So she tweaked them a bit :) Imo.

I don't know. If Darlie had enough guts to slit her own throat, banging her arm on a hard surface should be a piece of cake.

Darlie had a lot of time to think in the hospital. She knew what she'd told the 911 operator and the police: I was fighting with an intruder. She also knew that her injuries didn't add up to a fight.

So she tweaked them a bit :) Imo.

I don't think so Mary. Cutting doesn't hurt at first. It takes a while for the pain to come. Having to bang one's arms against a doorway over and over for BOTH arms??? That's too much, IMO. My right hand has a HUGE bruise all over it after I banged my hand against my bed side table and that only happened once. I couldn't imagine doing it over and over again and on that part of the arms. Very sensitive.

I think she lied her butt off, but I think mixed in with the lies were moments of truth. I think she did fight, but not with an intruder.

If a person is facing murder charges, they know that the Police do not believe the "story" that they may get arrested and put on trial, that the "gig" is up will go to "extraordinary" lengths to "fabricate" evidence that supports their fabricated story to of course avoid the consequences of a trial and prison.

But in the end evidence speaks and does not lie, the person on trial does and will lie. But you cannot dispute evidence that clearly points to your guilt.

The one things that stand out to me, was Darlie did not attend to the boys rather then "chase" an intruder, pick up a knife, endure nothing was "missing" and then as an after thought "noticed" the two boys and all of the blood.

Another thing, there was two men then one man, then one only one man./ She gave a "description" of the man, and then "could not "remember" on the stand.

Another thing, is that she said that someone came in an intentionally did this as if "the stabbing of two boys to death is an accident".

Again, Cyberlaw KNOWS that Darlie is where she belongs. No doubt then and no doubt now.

People have asked why Darlie did not wait until Damon was dead before calling 911, citing this as a possible indicator of her innocence. I thought about this and came up with this idea. Let's see what you guys think of it. Once Darin came downstairs, Darlie had to call 911 immediately to make him think an intruder had just fled. She couldn't hesitate at all. My idea is that Darin did not come down because Darlie had called out to him; he came downstairs because he was disturbed by some noises from the kitchen. He came down before Darlie was ready for him. I think Darlie came back from the sock run and found Damon had crawled from the family room and she stabbed him again. Thinking he would die this time for sure, she began her staging, including slicing her throat and cleaning up the blood at the sink. Read the conflicting statements about Darin's dress, or lack thereof, 'he was wearing pants and no glasses' or 'he had on glasses, but no pants'. Confusion because Darin actually came downstairs twice. The first time in his underwear to see what the noises were and then ran up to put on his pants. This would also account for Darlie's shouting to Darin in the 911 call 'someone came in here and deliberately did this'. She was certain that Damon would die, but couldn't wait to make the 911 call because Darin had caught her before she was ready. She had to make that call immediately, instead of waiting for Damon to die. Any feedback?

People have asked why Darlie did not wait until Damon was dead before calling 911, citing this as a possible indicator of her innocence. I thought about this and came up with this idea. Let's see what you guys think of it. Once Darin came downstairs, Darlie had to call 911 immediately to make him think an intruder had just fled. She couldn't hesitate at all. My idea is that Darin did not come down because Darlie had called out to him; he came downstairs because he was disturbed by some noises from the kitchen. He came down before Darlie was ready for him. I think Darlie came back from the sock run and found Damon had crawled from the family room and she stabbed him again. Thinking he would die this time for sure, she began her staging, including slicing her throat and cleaning up the blood at the sink. Read the conflicting statements about Darin's dress, or lack thereof, 'he was wearing pants and no glasses' or 'he had on glasses, but no pants'. Confusion because Darin actually came downstairs twice. The first time in his underwear to see what the noises were and then ran up to put on his pants. This would also account for Darlie's shouting to Darin in the 911 call 'someone came in here and deliberately did this'. She was certain that Damon would die, but couldn't wait to make the 911 call because Darin had caught her before she was ready. She had to make that call immediately, instead of waiting for Damon to die. Any feedback?

I think it's a very good explanation or speculation or whatever, LOL.

I have always thought Darin was downstairs before when they both allege he was. I actually thought at one time, he caught her at it hence those bruises around her wrists and under the arm, as if he slammed her arm down to remove the death grip on the knife. There's also that part in the 911 call where she hisses in a pissed off voice, Damon, Damon, Damon

I guess the phrase 'and sometime after that' would make more sense. I definitely think Darin ran downstairs in his underwear upon hearing some noise and it wasn't the wineglass breaking.

I am just thinking what a "normal" person would do, I would assume with logic and common sense that "murdering" your two children may make them wake up and "cry out".

If what Darin says is true and Darlie called him, after the murders, a person would want to get down as soon as possible, I don''t think that they would take the time when "a loved one cries out".

But, if Darin "only heard" noises that somehow woke him up he may "have wondering what these "noises" were and may have put his pants on.

I feel also that somehow Darin came down during the attacks. After all Darlie was running around.

Anyone seen it? Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6YxbopCgo[/ame]

Anyone seen it? Thoughts?

Interesting, Shamrock.

Personally, I thought the video was disgusting, but I believe that Darlie killed her children. I don't feel the need to save her.

The video is kind of long, and covers several issues: Darlie is innocent, abolish the death penalty, Darlie needs money for her defense, Darlie needs money for DNA testing, please write to free Darlie, please write to get rid of the death penalty.

One question though. Didn't Darlie's attorney already get the DNA tests done? Why would they need more money for testing? or is this video old?

Did you notice that there was never a mention of Darlie nor her family grieving the loss of the children...just the 13 yr. tragedy of being on death row.

I agree...disgusting.

Ooops, I meant to start a new thread on that video but I accidentally put it here. What a doofus.

Did you notice that there was never a mention of Darlie nor her family grieving the loss of the children...just the 13 yr. tragedy of being on death row.

I agree...disgusting.

Because they only care about Darlie. It has always been about DARLIE. NEVER EVER about Damon or Devon.. 5 and 6 year olds. Ohhh but let us feel sorry for a 39 year old baby killer. I am sorry but that video makes me sick. As you said, nothing about the boys being brutally murdered or how much their heart aches for the boys. Their hearts only ache for DARLIE......:banghead:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back