Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JVDS is the responsible party period. It was ridiculous and careless of Greta to even to suggest otherwise.

So she arrived at the room around 5, got killed at 8 thirty, but had her jacket on. That doesn't make sense. why would she have her jacket on inside?

From what I understand, he's been in South America since mid-May ~ which would be about 4-5 days after the attempted extortion. And the FBI is being blamed??? :mad:

I suppose they should have invaded Aruba or Peru, kidnapped him and whisked him away to GITMO. :waitasec:

So she arrived at the room around 5, got killed at 8 thirty, but had her jacket on. That doesn't make sense. why would she have her jacket on inside?

Maybe she was getting ready to leave. Or maybe the "jacket" was a blazer.

Greta Van Susteran just put this up on her Gretawire page:

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime. Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder. Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning. There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.
Bottom line: we need to wait for the trial.

You all have to admit that the timing of this "extortion" claim from Alabama is a bit tacky in light of what is really going on with the murder of Stephany, huh?

Nope, we all do not have to admit the extortion charge is tacky. Any charges on this murderer for anything, and I do mean anything is not tacky. I'm all for anything that could result in his butt being in prison. I'm sure the complaint brought up for extortion was not orchestrated to coincide with a violent murder.

Are you thinking like a winter jacket, or a sports jacket? There are so many forms of jacket now-a-days.

ITA. If there is a vote going on about what country is at fault, I'll have to put all my money on Aruba. Joran should have been serving time for Natalie's death. Since her murder was covered up, Joran kills another young woman.
After a few days in the Peruvian jail, he'll probably wish he had been charged and convicted for Natalee's death in Aruba. :behindbar MOO

Although the evidence in Peru looks bad for Joran van der Sloot, he has not been convicted of a crime. Moments ago on air I just said that if he had not gone to South America, there would not have been a murder. Of course that assumes he is the killer and that has not been established. I should have said if he had not gone to South American there would not be 'murder charges against him' in stead of saying murder. (And yes, of course, if he IS the killer, if he had not gone to South America, this young woman would be alive.)

It is fair to be suspicious of him - a woman was found dead in his hotel room...a room that he left early in the morning. There is no information available to me that she was seen again after he left the room and there is no information that anyone else was in that room...but the fact remains that he has only been charged and not convicted.

BBM
Well OOPS to Greta, she said it "On Air; And On The Record"! :banghead:

Maybe she was attempting to leave the room when she was attacked and murdered.

First of all, I am skeptical of the "8:30am" TOD. Other reports I have heard had a general time frame of when Stephany was seen entering the room, and before Joran left for the last time. As for your question ~ maybe because she didn't want to undress for him? ;) MOO

So sad to watch the video. :cry:

:rose: Rest in Peace, Stephany.
Hi Panthera, I'm still fighting back tears thinking about the family, so devestated and all the townspeople and friends literally in a state of shock I think.

xox

Low temp was 64 degrees, so i would assume lite jacket. but after 3 hours don't u think she would have taken it off?

maybe it was part of the outfit.............

Heartbreaking video of Stephany's funeral at El Comercio -- you don't need to understand Spanish to feel it...http://elcomercio.pe/

gosh, why can't the media stay a respectful distance back (like OFF the property!) and why don't people insist that they do so

they can still get all the footage they need and even interviews afterwards without tripping up the casket bearers

unreal

her mother looks like she is in unbearable shock - really sad

Even though Greta mentions Beth in a very short statement, of which, needs more info, I am going to wait and see how the media picks up more info regarding the US charges against Joran.

Succinctly translated, this passage means that FOX News has lawyers.

Thanks for posting this. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member