GUILTY MO - Peggie Perez, 48, found dead in Cass County Creek, 20 Jan 2012

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Second man charged after body found in creek (Kansas City Star)
---
On Sunday, authorities charged [Marlin] Gross’ brother, Lance S. Gross, 52, of Blue Springs with abandonment of a corpse after he led police to a woman’s body in a Cass County creek.
---
Authorities said that on Jan. 20, Lance Gross said he injected the woman with Valium while they were having sex. He also used a red dog collar to choke her. During the incident, the woman lost consciousness and never woke up.

Lance Gross told investigators that he had been drinking and passed out. When he woke, Lance Gross said, he found the woman unresponsive in bed next to him. He checked her pulse and tried to revive her but couldn’t.
---
The men wrapped the woman’s body in black plastic along with 300 pounds of weights and placed it in the trunk of a 2004 Dodge Intrepid. They drove the body about 150 miles, eventually stopping in a secluded area south of Harrisonville.
---
more at link above

Missouri.:doh::doh::doh:

Poor woman.

The freakazoid Gross brothers photos.

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/16626457_BG3.jpg

Injected liquid Valium into her rectum?

Lord I pray this poor woman went peacefully despite the collar.

ok, I'm gonna have to ask the obvious question here ... why?

yes, I'm naive but I'm really trying to figure out how that drug injected that way would enhance sex :waitasec:

and my other comment is, I don't believe it was an accident for a millisecond - because people just do not dump bodies hundreds of kilometers away if they're innocent

yes, I'm naive but I'm really trying to figure out how that drug injected that way would enhance sex :waitasec:

and my other comment is, I don't believe it was an accident for a millisecond - because people just do not dump bodies hundreds of kilometers away if they're innocent
They must have driven many miles looking for a "good" spot to dump the body, as she died in Blue Springs and was found south of Harrisonville - it's about 30 miles between the two places, depending on how far south of the latter the body was found.

He checked her pulse and tried to revive her but couldn’t. Lance Gross said he then left to help work on a friend’s car.

Three days later, Lance Gross summoned another man to his residence ...

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/30/3399776/second-man-charged-after-body.html#storylink=cpy

[bbm]

o.
m.
g.

he left her there for three days!!!

he had three days to think about what to do and three days to decide to do the right thing and he STILL chose to do the wrong thing

so I'm expecting the charges to be upgraded

They must have driven many miles looking for a "good" spot to dump the body, as she died in Blue Springs and was found south of Harrisonville - it's about 30 miles between the two places, depending on how far south of the latter the body was found.

the link in your first post says they drove 150 miles :waitasec:

ETA: oh, I get what you're saying now (forgive my duh moment)

That's a new one on me. I don't think we're naive and I don't think the poor woman said "Hey inject me anally with some liquid valium". It would enhance it for that weirdo, creeper because he rendered her defenseless.

Nope no accident. He found her dead body and then went and worked on a car then he came back and got her body.

Truly sad.

the link in your first post says they drove 150 miles :waitasec:

ETA: oh, I get what you're saying now (forgive my duh moment)
They're both in the Kansas City area. That confused me for a minute too.

So I had to look up the liquid valium administered anally. I had to.

Basically it's like people that use alcohol anally. It bypasses your liver and gets you whacked as anything. I knew with alcohol that was extremely dangerous so now we know this too.

My bet is the valium killed her. In Missouri. Poor woman has to be someone's daughter. Maybe someone's mother, sister, aunt?

Yes, my Google file now carries the search entry, "liquid valium anal sex inject." The effect could suppress one's desire to remain unchoked by a dog collar, evidently.

Yes, my Google file now carries the search entry, "liquid valium anal sex inject." The effect could suppress one's desire to remain unchoked by a dog collar, evidently.

Could you imagine if someone checked our Google searches? I'd explain I'm Harriet The Spy checking on a case. Kind of true.

Usually I head to Erowid for any unusual drug usage I haven't heard of however all they had was how ya do it with a pill? Contrary to popular belief some drug user do have bad stomachs.

Choked by a dog collar. I hate hearing that. Hate it. Let alone by that lunatic looking dude.

"Liquid valium anal sex inject". Imagine that nutter didn't have to google it he put it into practice in Missouri.

Basically it's like people that use alcohol anally. It bypasses your liver and gets you whacked as anything. I knew with alcohol that was extremely dangerous so now we know this too.

My bet is the valium killed her. In Missouri. Poor woman has to be someone's daughter. Maybe someone's mother, sister, aunt?

I'd have to start looking things up with that which I bolded. What is wrong with people!?

Isn't it fun being a Websleuth??? We learn so much about so many things. Many of us would have to have the Mods and Trisha testify if anyone had a computer confiscated.
:innocent:

BBM - Wow, I've never heard of either one. I must lead a sheltered life, but ewwwwww.

From January 2013:

http://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...s-man-pleads-guilty-to-abandoning-corpse.html

A Blue Springs man pleaded guilty Friday to a felony charge of abandoning a corpse.

Lance Gross, 53, waived his right to a jury trial before Jackson County Circuit Judge Michael Manners...

Marlin Gross, a brother of Lance Gross, also had been charged with abandonment of a corpse. In October, the court placed Marlin Gross on three years of supervised probation.

Lance Gross was sentenced to four years in prison, according to Missouri DOC:

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOffender.do

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo