IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #70

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some of you saying you don't think DN is cooperating?

But officers have already heard him speak. Maybe even one was smart enough to have a camera/mic on. He spoke when he was first apprehended surely those officers compared his voice to the tape. I mentioned this sometime back....

Lawyers are not appointed absent an express request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He doesn’t need a lawyer to stay silent, but he needs to say he’s not talking until a lawyer is present in order to make it against the law for LE to question him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexis McAdams says Crime Watch Daily will have information about DN, background and family:

[video=twitter;915345484704813056]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/915345484704813056[/video]

ETA: Not my opinion, Presenting for informational purposes only. Not advocating that you watch it or giving it my seal of approval. If you don't like her, don't watch it.

Does the suspect really look like Bridge Guy photo? Hard to tell.

The sketch looks sort of like him. He looks odd though. Surprised the sketch isn't a better match. Still reasonably close though?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

IMO, there are mugshots of DN that don't look alike. One or two do not match the sketch very well but they also don't match one or two of his other mugshots. I am not saying I see conclusive evidence in the sketch but I do see similarities to one or more of DN's mugs. The mugs that do not match the sketch well at all, imo, also do not match his other mugs or several photos I've seen of his face.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. I know what I'm trying to say but that doesn't help readers if I've messed up too much in the telling.

IMO, there are mugshots of DN that don't look alike. One or two do not match the sketch very well but they also don't match one or two of his other mugshots. I am not saying I see conclusive evidence in the sketch but I do see similarities to one or more of DN's mugs. The mugs that do not match the sketch well at all, imo, also do not match his other mugs or several photos I've seen of his face.

Hope that wasn't too confusing. I know what I'm trying to say but that doesn't help readers if I've messed up too much in the telling.

I know what you mean. The man is a chameleon, but it cannot be ignored that at least ONE of his mugshots looks VERY much like the sketch.

Alexis McAdams says Crime Watch Daily will have information about DN, background and family:

[video=twitter;915345484704813056]https://twitter.com/AlexisMcAdamsTV/status/915345484704813056[/video]

I'm all for publicising this case but until something is actually charged in relation to either of the killings DN is suspected in, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable over all the media exposure he's receiving. The things he has done in his life aren't kind or how a normal human being should behave but the fact he hasn't even been charged with a murder and is being exposed on such a wide scale doesn't sit right with me. If he never committed either of these crimes these accusations are something his family may never recover from

Do you think the “down the hill” audio clip is good enough quality for voice analysis? I heard it once and never want to again.

BigCityAccountant, I saw some images you posted 9/29 of the sketch that you put into a website that showed the right, left, top, and bottom sides of the BG sketch. I can't find it now. Could you tell me what site you used to get those images? ...
And if possible can you repost them?They were great!
Thank You So Much!

Hi InMyOpinion :seeya:

Unfortunately at this time the mods will not allow any alternations to the original sketch. Hopefully, I can share the website and you can upload the sketch yourself. Please do not post the photos are they are not allowed here at this time.

http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~psxasj/3dme/

I'm all for publicising this case but until something is actually charged in relation to either of the killings DN is suspected in, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable over all the media exposure he's receiving. The things he has done in his life aren't kind or how a normal human being should behave but the fact he hasn't even been charged with a murder and is being exposed on such a wide scale doesn't sit right with me. If he never committed either of these crimes these accusations are something his family may never recover from

Just my opinion but I can’t say I am happy with Alexis coverage of this case she has been sensationalist at times in tweets etc.

I know what you mean. The man is a chameleon, but it cannot be ignored that at least ONE of his mugshots looks VERY much like the sketch.

Definitely cannot be ignored!

I have seen, in other cases, sketches that led to an arrest that I didn't think looked much like the perp at all. I think one of DN's mugshots and at least one real-life photo look more like the sketch in this case than what I've seen in other cases.

That mug of DN with his brows raised and his eyes bugged out doesn't look one bit like the sketch in this case. But, it also doesn't look like any of his other mugs or other photos. I can't figure out why they keep using that mug to compare. It may be his most recent but to me, that's not a good reason.

I always said that the voice and the photo of the bridge guy were scapegoats from someone.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

What happened to the

MOO (my opinion only)
IMO (in my opinion only) add an h for honest or humble

or my theory is

Whole lot of posts say well they have voice analysis now...is there MSM to this to make it fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well his lawyer blah, blah....is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well he's not speaking, blah, blah...is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?

Not pointing any fingers..it is a general question...TIA...MOO

What happened to the

MOO (my opinion only)
IMO (in my opinion only) add an h for honest or humble

or my theory is

Whole lot of posts say well they have voice analysis now...is there MSM to this to make it fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well his lawyer blah, blah....is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?
Whole lot of posts say well he's not speaking, blah, blah...is there MSM that makes this a fact? or your opinion?

Not pointing any fingers..it is a general question...TIA...MOO
It certainly is confusing.

But officers have already heard him speak. Maybe even one was smart enough to have a camera/mic on. He spoke when he was first apprehended surely those officers compared his voice to the tape. I mentioned this sometime back....

smart like libby was smart.. I think a judge can order him to give a voice sample but making him comply is another matter.

I always said that the voice and the photo of the bridge guy were scapegoats from someone.

Hello Fignacio,

I certainly agree with your theory that this crime was random and not planned (from an earlier post of yours).

The possibility of scapegoats is interesting.

For awhile I thought that the killer would never be captured - and we don't know whether the man they are investigating is the person who perpetrated this heinous crime.

Now I have hope, along with all of you, that this case as well as others may be solved, using D.N.A.

I am thankful that D.N. is no longer on the street - the stories of rage and a hatchet are terrifying ,

Hello Fignacio,

I certainly agree with your theory that this crime was random and not planned (from an earlier post of yours).

For awhile I thought that the killer would never be captured - and we don't know whether the man they are investigating is the person who perpetrated this heinous crime.

Now I have hope, along with all of you, that this case as well as others can be solved, using D.N.A.

I am thankful that D.N. is no longer on the street - the stories of rage and a hatchet are terrifying ,

The events of this case were not casual. The clues that found in the crime scene led to dead ends. This makes me think that the murderer anticipates everything and perhaps it is not the first time that he commits a homicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member