NY - Bradley Dieffenbacher Taught More Than Math

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Bad teacher alert. Thirty-three year old Randy Dieffenbacher is a math teacher in New York. Unfortunately he is also a pervert and a stupid one at that. Dieffenbacher instant messaged eight male students and former male students asking them to do things on the web camera boys shouldn't be subjected to. This guy is so obsessed he's instant messaging kids he knows? The boys were between twelve and thirteen. His mugshot is at the link as well.http://gothamist.com/2008/02/26/queens_da_says_1.php

This is exactly why my son will not be getting his own cell phone any time soon. :sick: I can't believe he can only get up to 15 years. He's scary looking.

I know you are looking for his online presence, Filly, so I'll wait patiently. :D

This is exactly why my son will not be getting his own cell phone any time soon. :sick: I can't believe he can only get up to 15 years. He's scary looking.

I know you are looking for his online presence, Filly, so I'll wait patiently. :D

LMAO, TM. I was about to do that very thing. His name is not very common the freak. Good lookout on the cell, TM. I so hate them things with the kids. My brother makes them take a picture of where they claim to be now the boys. They can't lie unless there's some super duper keen way of tricking us yet again. K, I'mma look for this cat, Dieffenbacher.

Oh boy! The guy at this link spoke with a ex-friend of this creep and he had a Myspace which the friend reported. Well, the sneak set up another one. Only this guy is NOT telling us where the other one is. The nerve. Anyway, apparently 95% of his friendsies were his former students. Hello, like were ya begging to get caught? Supposedly at one time bradley was "normal". O.K. then whatever ya say. Warning there's some cursing at this link.http://thedailybs.com/blog/?p=481

I'm so cheap. I don't have pictures on my cheapo cell phone. I'm thinking that's another thing I'll be the "mean mom" about.

You're brother is smart like you, Filly. Tell him good job.

:sick: Reading some of those comments (at that really great blog exposing this guy!) I am so sick and angry at the same time. There's like this underworld of nasty boys w/even nastier teachers willing to play with them. I don't get it. Where are the parents?

Actually I guess these were normal boys until they got introduced into a world they shouldn't be in.

His AIM is unicron666666. I'm too disgusted to look around tonight. Maybe later if you haven't already found this guy all over. UGH. You and I both know he'll get like 2 years or something like that. :(

This is a comment left at the dailybs blog by one of "Mr D's" students:
Even if he’s a pedophile, it’s not that bad as long as the kids don’t feel unsafe, scared, insecure, etc.

:(

First of all I would find it odd to begin with if my child had one of their teachers on their myspace page. I remember being young and if I saw one of my teachers at the store on a weekend I would think umm why are they here? Like they aren't really human or something haha.. Anyway this guy is a freak & I am glad someone finally turned him in. I am wondering if he ever actually did anything with any of the boys besides the webcam thing?

This is a comment left at the dailybs blog by one of "Mr D's" students:
Even if he’s a pedophile, it’s not that bad as long as the kids don’t feel unsafe, scared, insecure, etc.

:(

Ach, this dude they got his Facebook comments. Did ya see them? Straight up perv. On his Myspace a picture from his holiday at Disney (yikes) he refers to an Asian building at Epcot as sexy. WTH? Now I find this article about teachers. He "informally" tutored kids at a candy store. It's down the bottom of that article. Also he is assistant manager to a band called "Autograph My Heart". Ain't he special the freak? Typical pedo having all the kids love him. His anime and knowledge of all the things kids love. Here's that link, and one more thing on his Myspace there's a comment on one of the pictures with his dog, and it's a young kid. A kid who says something inappropriate. The dude left it there. Yes, that link in Post 4 tells alot down the bottom and shows his comments on Facebook. They even got secret little language like "Pulling an Alan" and "Counting Tingy's". Makes me ill even though I don't know what it means I can just imagine. See, I hate these freaks. I really do.http://susanohanian.org/atrocity_fetch.php?id=3611

First of all I would find it odd to begin with if my child had one of their teachers on their myspace page. I remember being young and if I saw one of my teachers at the store on a weekend I would think umm why are they here? Like they aren't really human or something haha.. Anyway this guy is a freak & I am glad someone finally turned him in. I am wondering if he ever actually did anything with any of the boys besides the webcam thing?

Sadie, I have friends both male and female who are teachers. The majority of them teach highschool. No, no they do not ever have their students on their Myspace friends. They are set to private as well and the last thing they want to do is socialize with these kids they teach. Guy was grooming these poor kids.

I think he was pretty sneaky offering them their homework help via AIM. More grooming.

I saw those pics on his myspace. Did you see the "big blue....tree" which I suppose was referencing something else. (I think it was a tree.) There were a few innuendoes, weren't there? I highly doubt my 12 yr old ds would get it. I hope not anyway.....

Yeah and going through all his comments the kids called him ''fool'' and ''ho'' and ugh I am just disgusted. They didn't call him that in a bad way either. The guy looks creepy and greasy.

Here is a comment he left on one of his boy - friend's pages... The marvel zombies have invaded

Jan 7 2008 4:17 PM

lets just have a buttsex party...haha....invite Mikey also.

Ewwwww! See now there's going to be alot of kids effected. Kids who trust him that weren't abused. These kids are gonna have trust issues. If a kid hung around this guy often other kids may automatically think they did it with him. So many, many people effected by sexual assault. Parents now gonna clamor, and worry. It's like he didn't even hide it the perverted creep face.

Yeah Filly I think as far as the young teens were concerned he was just cool.You know like wow a teacher is just acting like one of us..he is so cool etc.. oh God it's just so grose and disgusting.

Yeah Filly I think as far as the young teens were concerned he was just cool.You know like wow a teacher is just acting like one of us..he is so cool etc.. oh God it's just so grose and disgusting.

Frightening. He is somewhat creepy looking too. Something is off obviously. He's gonna get his Sadie.

His Xanga was much worse than his MySpace:

http://www.xanga.com/unicron6666

You have to click previous and really read entries to see. In one entry he posted a transcript of an AIM chat he had with a kid using the nick "Chris WithaZee." A look at that kid's Xanga showed a 1992 birthdate. A quote from the chat (you'll have to highlight it with your mouse if you look at the Xanga, "Mr D's" words were in black):

unicron666666 (5:21:10 PM): rolf
unicron666666 (5:21:11 PM): y?
unicron666666 (5:21:13 PM): its funny
unicron666666 (5:21:27 PM): ok....then answer this one
unicron666666 (5:21:30 PM): lols...kill rafey
unicron666666 (5:21:32 PM): he'll cry
unicron666666 (5:21:40 PM): ok...who would u do,marry and kill
unicron666666 (5:21:42 PM): hmmmm
unicron666666 (5:21:55 PM): cassy, belinda and danielle
CHRIS WITHAZEE (4:22:39 PM): UHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's right. A schoolteacher was posting stuff like that in a Xanga.

Steve

This man is sick. My daughter was born in '93 & I swear to God.... anyway besides all the sick stuff he talks about he seems to type in a very young mentality. I can't imagine my childs teacher saying LOLZ & talking to my children about 'butt sex' & being worried about not being one of my childs myspace top friends..very very sick person. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back