UK - Girl, 15, torched: 'You won't be pretty anymore'

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Girl, 15, torched in gruesome attack by love rival who told her 'You won't be pretty anymore'

A 15-year-old girl was set on fire using white spirit in a street ambush by a love rival who was jealous over a kiss.
The victim was today named by friends as Lucy Goldsmith.
Her attacker convinced another girl - who did not know of her attack plan - to call Lucy on her mobile phone and invite her to meet up, according to one of Lucy's schoolfriends.
When Lucy arrived at the rendezvous, the attacker allegedly leapt from the bushes and doused her in the highly flammable liquid hidden in a Coca-Cola bottle.
Police say that as she flicked a lighter, the girl told Lucy: 'You won't look pretty anymore.'

More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-love-rival-told-You-wont-pretty-anymore.html

her attacker was with a baby in a pram at the time. a 19 year-old woman is being held on suspicion of attempted murder.

words fail me. :furious::furious::furious:

Police claim the attacker clearly intended to disfigure Lucy for life. A detective said: “She poured the spirit over her face, set her alight and said, ‘You won’t look pretty any more.’

“The attacker believed the victim had kissed her boyfriend. It was an appalling thing to do.

http://ad.uk.doubleclick.net/adj/ne...ice;=mpu;sz=300x250;tile=2;ord=1213701795534?

“The fact that white spirit was thrown over her face showed real intent to harm and disfigure the victim.
“She will have severe scarring to her face and neck.”

Tragic. They should do the same to the attacker.

And my almost 15 year old daughter wonders why I barely let her out of my sight... :mad:

The attacker will be walking the streets in less than a year, by my calculation of current sentences in Britain! :furious:

Have you heard how bad she will be scarred? Will they be able to help with plastic surgery?

Reading on these pages how a father beats his son to death, two girls murdered as they walk down a street, etc. I wonder how long God is going to allow this. It's the only thing that comes to my mind right now. Other than I want to protect my children even more.

I'd appreciate it. Guys can get away with scars. Stuff like that always hits girls worse.

I have to agree. and this is clearly the reason this method of attack was chosen. :furious:

How horrible. I don't know how people can be so cruel. The hate in this world is unbelievable.

She will serve some time then out to live her life while the 15 year old is scarred for life if she is (un)lucky enough to survive.

This is where the crazy muslim countries have the right idea. This monster should be executed TODAY as a warning to any other foolish people out there.

How awful. My prayers are with this poor girl right now. It will be months of dealing with the physical repercussions of this crime, and who knows how long after that to deal with the mental/psychological horror of it all.

Floh,
What is a pram? Is that like a baby sling?

How awful. My prayers are with this poor girl right now. It will be months of dealing with the physical repercussions of this crime, and who knows how long after that to deal with the mental/psychological horror of it all.

Floh,
What is a pram? Is that like a baby sling?

A baby wagon. um, not a push chair, it's a . . . pram. :waitasec:

ok. here: http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=pram&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi

perhaps it's what Americans call, 'Stollers'?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back