Not open for further replies.
Not sure how that smiley appeared in my post. :facepalm:

:seeya:

:great: Smiley's are :great:

:loveyou: Smiley's :loveyou:

:cheers:

Now back to topic ... WHERE is Holly ?

:seeya: Hi Jedi !

BBM: The side show of the :jester: circus :clown: has begun ...

JMO, but I found it "unusual" that he would do an interview from jail WITH his defense attorney's blessing ...

One of the first things your defense attorney tells you when you have been charged with a crime -- and especially kidnapping AND murder -- is NOT to talk ...

But yet JA is yapping away ... and now his defense attorney is whining that he does not have access to his client ...

JMO but I think this is nothing but BS by the defense ...

:moo:

I think if is ablsolutely rediculous. Are we now going to be subject to every manipulating personality disorder being inteviewed from jail? Yes, we watch trying to get more info to help us figure out this person and his role, and the media wants the ratings, but if that's the case, they could all be on TV. Most of the people there will use any opportunity to self promote and manipulate. If it's costing the taxpayers anything, it needs to be regulated. Also with people like JA changing the thought patterns are very difficult to rehabilitate- Lord knows it would be great if we could find a way to do this so that they incorporate empathy.

I think if is ablsolutely rediculous. Are we now going to be subject to every manipulating personality disorder being inteviewed from jail? Yes, we watch trying to get more info to help us figure out this person and his role, and the media wants the ratings, but if that's the case, they could all be on TV. Most of the people there will use any opportunity to self promote and manipulate. If it's costing the taxpayers anything, it needs to be regulated. Also with people like JA changing the thought patterns are very difficult to rehabilitate- Lord knows it would be great if we could find a way to do this so that they incorporate empathy.

Let em talk. The more they say, the better.

I don't think I missed your point.

I don't want to go off topic about TC but you are wrong in your assessment of what took place. For LE to waste time and resources to investigate a guy who was completely innocent of any wrongdoing is incomprehensible, imo

TC was just like us. A sleuth.

They had bigger fish to worry about

BBM-Agree. Don't want to get off topic on him either, but so I'm clear, I wasn't talking about whether or not it was a waste of time and resources to investigate TC. It might have been. Might not. I don't have firsthand knowledge of exactly how much of a negative impact he was making on the investigation.

What I was referring to was the fact that LE would have to waste time and resources following up on his 3-4 false leads and rumors that he was reporting a week beginning at least in June of 2011. Sleuthing is much different than inserting one's self into an investigation, so no, I'd say he was nothing like the vast majority of us here. On that, we can just agree to disagree and I'll move on.

I have a feeling that the lawyer may not have sanctioned the interview.

Bottom line, attorney can advice client, but if client refuses to follow the advice of counsel, client ultimately runs the show.

I found it interesting that the attorney is whining about lack of access to his client when the press has apparently had much more (free) access to him than the attorney.

The interview happened at a table, face to face, no door no glass.

So what is all this about trying to talk through cel door and thick glass bullcarp?

I have a feeling that the lawyer may not have sanctioned the interview.

Bottom line, attorney can advice client, but if client refuses to follow the advice of counsel, client ultimately runs the show.

I found it interesting that the attorney is whining about lack of access to his client when the press has apparently had much more (free) access to him than the attorney.

The interview happened at a table, face to face, no door no glass.

So what is all this about trying to talk through cel door and thick glass bullcarp?

From the impression I get of the lawyer, he may actually be encouraging this behavior to swing public opinion in JA's favor. Just a thought.

At some point in the near future, I'll be moving this case to the awaiting trials area. Just wanted to give you guys a head's up in case you come in this area and think everyone was abducted or somethin'. :kimsterwink:

:ufo:

Exactly. I was shocked his lawyer allowed him to talk at all.

Why are you shocked? He's proclaiming his innocence. I don't believe there was anything in the interview that would incriminate him at trial. It will be whatever physical evidence found that will (if any)

1 - He said he didn't know Holly

2 - He said he and ZA were drug buddies

3 - He said Dylan hated his brother

Did I miss anything that you feel would sway the jury to a guilty verdict from that interview?

His attorney said he has an alibi. That, IMO, may be his downfall, if the alibi is weak.

Strange that JA didn't say he did in the interview.

I think motive will be a big factor at trial. I still fail to see what possible motive 2 and possibly 3 or more would plan such a hideous, cruel crime against a beautiful young woman. Why was Holly their target?

I think motive will be a big factor at trial. I still fail to see what possible motive 2 and possibly 3 or more would plan such a hideous, cruel crime against a beautiful young woman. Why was Holly their target?

^^ Sadly, I think that you've just said exactly WHY ^^

Why are you shocked? He's proclaiming his innocence. I don't believe there was anything in the interview that would incriminate him at trial. It will be whatever physical evidence found that will (if any)

*1 - He said he didn't know Holly*

2 - He said he and ZA were drug buddies

*3 - He said Dylan hated his brother*

Did I miss anything that you feel would sway the jury to a guilty verdict from that interview?

His attorney said he has an alibi. That, IMO, may be his downfall, if the alibi is weak.

Strange that JA didn't say he did in the interview.

But surely some of these comments could backfire badly ?

ie.
# 1 Weren't they related & these families all seem to live fairly close-by ?

#3 That's one of his statements which is being 'debated' per my earlier post !!

Don't get me wrong I fully agree regarding any evidence or swaying of the jury, it's more about 'dirty tactics' or legal loop-holes I was meaning.

Some people don't need a motive to be mean and evil.

Some people don't need a motive to be mean and evil.

Perhaps. However jurors usually look for motive. I think they will need one in this case. I can't think of a case where a gang of drug addicted thugs decided to kidnap a stranger at random at their secluded home at 7:30 am.

Perhaps. However jurors usually look for motive. I think they will need one in this case. I can't think of a case where a gang of drug addicted thugs decided to kidnap a stranger at random at their secluded home at 7:30 am.

Who knows how long these Meth heads had gone w/o sleep before abducting Holly. And Holly was no stranger. IIRC, she was related to JA. In small communities, everyone knows everyone, IMO. They may not have socialized or ran in the same crowds, but I am sure they at least knew of each other. JMHO

Who knows how long these Meth heads had gone w/o sleep before abducting Holly. And Holly was no stranger. IIRC, she was related to JA. In small communities, everyone knows everyone, IMO. They may not have socialized or ran in the same crowds, but I am sure they at least knew of each other. JMHO

totally agree. Everyone knows everyone but may not hang out or associate with them. you might call it a passing acquaintance such as oh, yeah that guy is whatshisface, you, soandso's cousin/uncle/kid/brother. I don't really know him but know who he is sort of knowing someone.

I feel she may have been focused on her life and her future and may never have bothered to notice those who were not.

I think the A-train knew Holly as a stuck up stuck on herself little you know what. Not because she was one, but because criminal drug addict thugs going nowhere almost always view girls like Holly in that light IME.

People like this group of meth=heads are the type who blame the world for their own shortcomings and people who get attention for having it together are usually known by, resented by and vilified by people like the A-train and their little minions for that reason.

for video, pics- plenty deviants will pay for that (that would be an obvious one if there are recordings), or meth head gang pact between them. The time they did it involves opportunity. Wouldn't be surprised if at least some of those involved have committed sexual abuses prior to this. If you look at an earlier pic of the girl that possibly ZA tried to abduct, she is blond and favors Holly. There may always be other motives, as was stated earlier, it seems some or possibly all thus far named in this case has some connection to Holly. Motives will come out as these guys begin to put the blame on the others.

totally agree. Everyone knows everyone but may not hang out or associate with them. you might call it a passing acquaintance such as oh, yeah that guy is whatshisface, you, soandso's cousin/uncle/kid/brother. I don't really know him but know who he is sort of knowing someone.

I feel she may have been focused on her life and her future and may never have bothered to notice those who were not.

I think the A-train knew Holly as a stuck up stuck on herself little you know what. Not because she was one, but because criminal drug addict thugs going nowhere almost always view girls like Holly in that light IME.

People like this group of meth=heads are the type who blame the world for their own shortcomings and people who get attention for having it together are usually known by, resented by and vilified by people like the A-train and their little minions for that reason.

How would they have met?? Or how would they have known Holly was focused on her life and future? Was she stalked ? Targeted?

Sorry I'm not buying the " stuck up" as a possible motive. Wouldn't they target a guy instead if they were jealous of their careers or accomplishments, goals in life Etc. Why would they go after a petite woman?

I still think there is a huge piece missing.

How would they have met?? Or how would they have known Holly was focused on her life and future? Was she stalked ? Targeted?

Sorry I'm not buying the " stuck up" as a possible motive. Wouldn't they target a guy instead if they were jealous of their careers or accomplishments, goals in life Etc. Why would they go after a petite woman?

I still think there is a huge piece missing.

BBM

I really don't think they wanted to rape a guy, IMO. This crime was about power and sexually sadistic drug fueled fantasy. Holly represented everything the A-train wasn't and would never ever be. This is jmo, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie