2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that George was lying about seeing Caylee... a huge portion of us followers have questioned his story about seeing Caylee that day. BUT, Baez has not formally made any motions to throw out any statements from LP... LP has not shown up in the document dumps with such statements to LE. Pretty much the litmus test and BIGGER picture here that a lot of people are missing is the claim from LP that the defense is trying to cover up stuff he has said, when there is nothing on the states side that suggest that LP is even on the map as being a part of the criminal case. When you get down to the bare bones of LP's claim (suppression of his statements), there are huge holes because the Sunshine Law has made this case transparent. For him to claim that Baez & Co is trying to keep his statements out of the case, with no proof really out there to back his claim up, means he is trying to weave a conspiracy theory that all but points to the state being in collusion with Baez, against LP. This kind of melts down to, to me, that he is putting forth another conspiracy theory of sorts, like the daisy chain thing.

I don't doubt that Lee told him things... heck, I think George lied, too... I just doubt LP's current claims of suppression. THAT'S the bigger picture here, that a lot of people are overlooking!!!!! His suppression claim indirectly persecutes the state, which I think is wrong to do, with no proof. We know he is already upset with the state, because of his reaction to when the death penalty was brought back into the case: he thinks the state is pushing for a plea to cover things up like the supposed daisy chain.
I never know who to believe in this case,but I don't think the state has released all documents yet. It's quite possible they are hanging on to LP's interviews because of possible defense claims IMO.
Hopefully LP will be depoed soon .I do believe he will tell the truth under oath.

Agreed...have said this before myself.

KC will also have a problem when she said she talked to Caylee on the phone on July16...I want to hear here explain talking to her when she was already dead.

For me this is the biggest indicator of Casey's guilt. You can't speak to a dead person on the phone, and you would only lie about doing so if you wanted someone else to think the deceased was alive. The only reason for wanting people to think the deceased was alive is to hide the fact that you killed them...imo. This goes double when the deceased is your 2.5 year old daughter who is 'missing'.

Alright, I knew I would be challenged by this...90% is obviously a rough estimate (as far as I know there hasn't been an actual poll of LP fact v. fiction). I'll go through a few false LP statements...She fell off the balcony, she's in JBP, she was naked, she was in a bathing suit, the whole Kronk daisy chain (which may or may not be true or false)...OH, and let us not forget...KC is innocent, a day with LP will get the truth out of her (not exact qoute but thats how he got invovled int the first place)...I could keep going but is it really worth it?

I was just expressing my opinion on LP. As I said, I like the guy but I question much of what he says (its a bit convienent that much of what he says proves to be false and he dribbles out info when it suits him and the media)

Ok, time to jump all over me. Good thing I have extra padding to handle it.
There is a big difference between what LP has stated as opinion and what he has stated as fact.
When he said he thought she fell off the balcony that was opinion ,probably based on the interview LE had with Clint's GF.She talked about Caylee being on the balcony.
When he says LA told him a different story than GA told LE that is stated as fact.
We all had opinions in the beginning about wether this was an accident,or if Caylee was even dead.As time goes on and we learn new facts our opinions might change.It doesn't mean we were lying when we said were sure it had to be an accident.

Being from the UK, i had never really known about LP until ths case, and from the beginning i always thought LP wanted to be the one to solve this case, i also got the impression that he never believed Casey to be innocent, he was just trying to lure her into a false sense of security and trust, knowing she was lying and by throwing out so many theories Maybe he would encourage more speaking from the Casey and the A's, and hopefully trip themselves up, he did say that he beilieved Casey would have eventually led them to the body if she hadnt been arrested so early, i agree with that and MO of LP is he was doing all he could to find Caylee and some truth, by whatever means he had. But like i said dont really know much of him apart from this case, so im hoping my opinion of him doesnt make me seem like a blethering foool lol

I totally agree with you. I never thought LP really believed Casey was innocent. And, if nothing else, we can thank LP for really opening this case up. I think he, and a lot of others, have kept this case so publicized that justice will inevitably prevail. Whatever is out there (whether true or false) will eventually come out in the trial. But for now, thanks to people like LP, the process has begun!

The only way this could be true is if she went directly to Lee's house and stayed there all night.

Personally, I don't believe this story. (To be clear, I don't believe KC left on the night of the 15th. I don't know if Lee told LP this or not, but I don't believe the story.)

ITA Valhall
Casey's cell phone pings have her at/near the Anthony home all night long.

How can anyone give any credibility to a story that has "casey" and "working" in the same sentence. He knew she wasn't. Also, no mother on this planet tucks a 22 yr. old into bed, especially such a belligerant one as KC. These statements are absurd.

ITA. Just as absurd is Cindy's statement that she heard "them" breathing, through the closed door, the next morning. I live with my 30 year old son. True, I can sometimes hear his snoring if I'm really close to his room - but breathing? Ridiculous.

:blowkiss:
For me this is the biggest indicator of Casey's guilt. You can't speak to a dead person on the phone, and you would only lie about doing so if you wanted someone else to think the deceased was alive. The only reason for wanting people to think the deceased was alive is to hide the fact that you killed them...imo. This goes double when the deceased is your 2.5 year old daughter who is 'missing'.

Your post brought something to mind. I can't recall where the information is. But didn't great grandma say she thought she spoke to Caylee over the phone, or thought she did? Who would of made that call to make her believe it was Caylee on the other end and could LE track that down as well I wonder? If Caylee was already dead by June 15- June 16th, who was posing as Caylee. Could there be a recored message somewhere that was being used and by whom? Which also reminds me of Jesse saying he thought he had heard Caylee in the back ground in one of his conversation's with Casey later in the month of June, that Casey had told Caylee to get off the table or something to that effect. Don't quote me on the dates and names as I don't have links right now, just writing off the top of my head how I recall it. If I am wrong, please someone correct me. TYIA

Sorry everyone. I should have read on before I posted. I now see the breathing issue was already discussed.

Not enough details were given about the morning of June 16th IMO, mornings were always a big deal when my daughter was Caylee's age. What cereal to have, what cartoons to watch, what outfit to wear - kids get up early - they don't sleep late like 22 year olds that are up late drinking and socializing. So where are the details of Caylee's morning routine? I think GA's story is made up - because CA feels so utterly guilty about that day and the fight and in some way feels responsible...

Has anyone checked the computer activity for the night of the 15th? I never believe a word that comes out of LP's mouth. Someone somewhere on the talk shows indicated that LP would tell you what happened on Dealy Plaza when Kennedy was shot and who the real killer was, if you gave him a chance.
check out [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73267"]Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
post 5

Nope, she was spotted at a motel parking lot- Caylee could have already been in the trunk dead or suffocating. It just wouldn't explain LE taking out the mattresses though...:waitasec:\
I honestly don't believe Cindy tucking them in after a fight in which she tries to strangle Casey.

Hi :)
BBM
The hotel the tipster gave is by the airport and the cell ping logs don't support that theory for June15-June16
June 15 Ping Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...606,-81.319427&spn=0.269675,0.432587&t=h&z=11
June 16 Ping Map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11

There is also thread about that hotel sighting tip being discussed
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82929"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

No...some one THINKS they saw her at a motel parking lot.

The problem here is that her phone records keep her in the vicinity of the Anthony home. Lee's home is within that area as well, but the hotel in question is not.

I agree Valhall
BBM

In an earlier thread about GA & CA's account of the night of the 15 and morning of the 16th, I stated that I do not believe either of the caca stories they came up with. Breathing through the door, a 3 year old staying silent in a bedroom (if alive) until 1 in the afternoon- ppptttt. What a load of codswhollop.

I am now wondering if it is possible that LA's empty house is the scene of the crime?

I believe the perp exited Hopespring after the brawl with Caylee.

Maybe she hightailed it over to LA's because she knew there was noone there. Did what she had been planning to do, after all she is was alone in a secure location, she was ANGRY and decided to do what she had been planning, maybe she thought it was the perfect time.

She would have had heaps of time and no one watching. Afterwards, she puts Caylee in the trunk.

The next day she waits until she knows CA is at work and maybe THINKS GA has also left so she goes back to Hopespring. Oh-oh, GA is home, maybe they suprise each other. "Why arent you at work and where is Caylee?" asks GA. "I just dropped her off and came home to pick up some clothes for her because we might be staying over at the Nanny's house, why are you still home? No work today (snide comment alluding to the Job Seeking For Dummies Book)" is the perps reply. "I am leaving in a second" says GA.

In the perps hand he sees the clothes that he later describes as the ones Caylee was wearing "when they left" (the perp may have just randomly grabbed them as an excuse as to why she was home) The perp leaves and drives around the block, waiting for GA to leave.

He does. She goes back into the house, maybe takes the Caylees clothes back in with her and gets her "equiptment". (laundry bag, winnie the pooh blanket etc) Who knows what she tries to do in the back yard where the dogs hit. Maybe she decides to stage things to look like a weirdo nanny kidnapping (duct-tape, sticker etc) ala One Tree Hill...

IDK, just one theory... *deep sigh* trying to make sense out of nonsense is HARD. I feel for the LE, DA's etc...

I remember that interview well

IMO George was lying & Cindy wanted to make sure that he was careful what he said.

George kept saying that..."It was just like any other Normal day"
If they both lied that means that they has to spend time going over their story in order to get the facts right.

My question is when did they do this?

Was it befoe or after July 15th...?

BBM
If you haven't read this thread it's worth reading,it's about June 9 vs June 16 discrepancy :)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77267"]June 9 vs June 16 why the discrepancy? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I am a Caylee fan.

I live in CFL and have had this story in my face since it first broke. In those first few months I could not turn my tv on without it being plastered across any of the 4 local networks. (I have no problem saying that now since a change of venue is already being sought). In fact, I have absolutely followed it from day one.

Caylee's story touched my heart and broke it. She was a beautiful child who did not deserve the family that she was born into. I want to see justice for her, desperately. And I am angry at the A's for the despicable joyride that they have taken my community of Central Florida on.

The basis for this thread is a story that was picked up by my local news. So if it was news to WFTV, I felt it was worthy of publishing here. It is important imo that George's story of that day continue to be revisited and discussed.

According to Casey's cell phone pings, Casey was in or by the Anthony house the night of June 15 until just after 4 on June 16.

The computer records support it too:

Computer Usage for Desktop
2AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **

Casey's instant messages to WitePlayBoi AKA Alex R. MONDAY JUNE 16:
Monday, June 16, 2008
WitePlayboi (7:56:15 AM): hey how was the showcase
casey o marie (7:56:34 AM): it went really well!
casey o marie (7:56:39 AM): you should come out one friday
WitePlayboi (7:57:15 AM): i will once i quit my job
casey o marie (7:57:30 AM): awesome! :)
casey o marie (7:57:33 AM): how's life love?
WitePlayboi (7:58:17 AM): i finished 12th in one of the biggest online poker tourneys last night...i was pissed
casey o marie (7:59:07 AM): alex, that's great though!
casey o marie (7:59:11 AM): you're really stepping it up
WitePlayboi (7:59:34 AM): if i won it was like
WitePlayboi (7:59:35 AM): uhmmm
WitePlayboi (7:59:46 AM): set me up for the next 4 years type money
WitePlayboi (8:00:07 AM): instead
WitePlayboi (8:00:10 AM): scraps
casey o marie (8:00:19 AM): holy crap hun!
WitePlayboi (8:00:29 AM): first was 125,000
casey o marie (8:00:38 AM): jesus christ
WitePlayboi (8:00:53 AM): i get 9000
WitePlayboi (8:00:58 AM): see why its so upseting lol
casey o marie (8:01:08 AM): still, 9000 isn't bad at all babe
WitePlayboi (8:01:33 AM): so what r u up 2
casey o marie (8:02:02 AM): not a whole lot. checking up on all the myspace/facebook hoopla
casey o marie (8:02:03 AM): yourself?
WitePlayboi (8:02:23 AM): im at my moms chillin
WitePlayboi (8:02:28 AM): gonna get a haircut in a lil
casey o marie (8:02:32 AM): nice
casey o marie (8:02:37 AM): how's your place working out?
WitePlayboi (8:02:50 AM): ehhh..i cant wait for the lease to be up
WitePlayboi (8:02:54 AM): waant my own place
casey o marie (8:02:58 AM): this is true
casey o marie (8:03:53 AM): i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month. i'll have a roommate for
a little bit. but at least my friend amy is like living with myself.
WitePlayboi (8:04:17 AM): yeah u told me
WitePlayboi (8:04:19 AM): thats hot!
casey o marie (8:04:23 AM): :)
casey o marie (8:04:29 AM): i'm extremely excited
casey o marie (8:04:34 AM): it's well passed due
WitePlayboi (8:04:49 AM): u gonna invite me over
casey o marie (8:05:09 AM): most definitely
WitePlayboi (8:05:20 AM): late night randevous
casey o marie (8:05:25 AM): haha no no
casey o marie (8:05:32 AM): but poker games, beer pong, the usually hang outs
casey o marie (8:05:40 AM): casey really likes this boyfriend of hers :)
WitePlayboi (8:05:44 AM): i had to try
casey o marie (8:05:59 AM): i know
casey o marie (8:06:00 AM): ha ha
At 10 a.m.on June 16, Casey downloaded a picture of Fusian from the Anthony IP address.

GA might lie or mix up a date. LP might come up with a wrong theory. But, Casey's constant need to be on her phone and computer have her movements accurately nailed down.

Yep, Brian L, and here he is all wrapped in tape if you missed it. :rolleyes:

2jwljc.jpg

(Resp snipped)

Maybe a 2 year old who has been drugged? :whistle:

My question to ping experts - anyone remember the vacant house on Brackenwood that was being sleuthed here on WS because the PI's visited it? Could the pings have come from there that night?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77931&highlight=vacant+house

Duct tape on this guy? Where did this picture come from? Where taken? Thanks.

Snipped from post #49 by mom4life:

Computer Usage for Desktop
2AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **

Who used the computer during the time I colored blue? Does anyone know what time CA left for work that morning? If CA was home during this time (she's stated she could go in to work as late as 8:30 if she chose) then she would be the one most likely on the computer. It wouldn't be KC because CA would have seen her in the computer room, not heard her "breathing through the door". After working until 11pm, GA was probably still in bed that early.

I wonder how normal it would be for CA to be using the computer for almost an hour during the time when one would think she'd be getting ready for work or on her way to work? Am I right about the percentages meaning 74% is about 45 min?

Is it possible that KC wasn't home and CA was trying to track her through myspace or facebook postings. There was that call to KC's cellphone during this time, too. I've always thought KC hid in her room until CA left for work but now I'm wondering if she was even there. Maybe she waited for CA to leave and returned home.

The only other thing I can think of is CA left for work earlier than usual that morning, like before 7am and KC came out of the room and got on the computer right away. Are there any statements or documentation of when CA went to work that morning?

Also is there documentation of the computer usage.

You have made very valid points. One of the many of things that have bothered me since the beginning of this case is the fact that Cindy claims she heard Casey and Caylee breathing in the room before she went to work. Now, that just does not make any sense to me. You don't hear someone breathing unless your right there in their face. The fact that Cindy is a nurse and used this excuse raised a red flag for me right away, because she should know better than to say "I heard them Breathing" While she did not even go in the room. I would give her lie some creditability if she would of stated she went in the room and saw they were sound asleep. The breathing part is what got me and first thing I thought was that Cindy knew right then and there that Caylee was no longer breathing and that is why she slipped and used that excuse for the morning of June 16th.

Then we have George that had to be reminded that he was not watching the news on the 16th, that he was watching a cooking show...again by coach Cindy. Which brings me to the conclusion that Cindy had to know that Caylee was dead and she has been the one to create this media circus to direct the attention away from the possible killer. Remember, George had went in to speak with the FBI in private and was afraid of the outcome if Cindy found out...what all could George of said? Casey was not indited on Murder charges on pure circumstantial evidence. I still say that Cindy and Casey are the master minds in this case and Cindy was the one to write the script for Casey and all to follow. JMO:couch:

You and I are of the same mind here. I have always thought that Caylee was murdered 6.15-16 and that all the A's knew it. CA orchestrated a CYA scenario and thought all was well until KC screwed over them by doing things her way and left Caylee in her car, hence the decomp odor. Once the car was discovered by others, CA had to report it. Her downfall was waiting until the third 911 to alert LE "car smells like a damn dead body". I feel the date mixup was intentional in many ways. The first to throw off LE and the second was to give time to revise and hammer home the scenario the A's need to tell. The rest of their lies were on the fly revisions.

I like LP. I am not gonna sit back and second guess or question why he or LE said or did things in the manner they did. Who knows what LP has told LE and LE wanted to keep it out of the media? LP has his way of talking and sometimes it doesn't pan out exactly as others want it to but this man is the only other person to have entered that den of liars and come out still intact. He doesn't bow down to CA and follow her scenario. I would love to see him with JM go after CA -- two on one and we would truly then see the real, stripped down personality of CA.

And to elaborate on that - if they act like that fight never happened and everything was normal happy families the next day - well then Casey had no motive for killing Caylee.

And to elaborate also- if the the fight never happened, Casey had no reason to leave the A home and avoid her family like the plague for 31 days until Cindy caught up with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288