2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a live stream anywhere besides the ustream pizza boy proposing?

I want to laugh at this but I almost can't. Is Jim L just bored and giving this guy are because it's funny?

Just a bunch of bored stoner guys.

He only knows she likes pizza cuz of the leftovers in her trunk.

Does anyone else consider it an omen that an isolated storm is hovering directly above Orlando right now just before a KILLER is released? I hope that dark cloud follows her around for the rest of her life..

:waitasec: This might be a "dumb" question ... but any "sightings" of Cindy ?

I bet she is <_______> ... I would love to use one of grandmother's "sayings" to fill in the blank there ... but I can't because I would be "banned" ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the media should check to see if Cindy flew anywhere today......

Does anyone else consider it an omen that an isolated storm is hovering directly above Orlando right now just before a KILLER is released? I hope that dark cloud follows her around for the rest of her life..

tears from Heaven :(

I can't believe I'm watching this, he's talking about some dude's chin hair now. :rolleyes:

Storm was there earlier. It is not there now. Helicopters are in the air.

Who said HLN would be going live? This is so ignorant of them, the only thing they have talked about for 12 days straight...

I also thought there would be some LIVE coverage outside the jail.

LOL I think JL is interviewing one of the jurors. Chin hair is so hot.

Chat screen on UStream ...one chatter keeps repeating Palm Springs and the company paying for it.

Would be nice if they all turn there backs to her when she walked out. Sorry JA it was great advice:twocents:

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Orange Co sheriff's helicopter takes off from Executive airport

I wonder if it will strike twice. I'd accept anywhere on Suburban as a sign. lol

I suppose ABC could put her up in Disney at Cinderella's castle for the night. The park closes at 1am right?
I was kinda hoping that lightning would strike a little closer to the OC jail. IYKWIM

Well.. to be honest, its not unusual for there to be a storm hovering over Orlando.

The current guy is a little closer to sane... talking about the A's civil rights and being convicted in the media. I think Jim may be right about the being stoned because he is has no idea he is being mocked?

PS Please leave Orlando Food not Bombs alone. :)

@CFNews13Casey
Casey Anthony News13 Orange Co sheriff's helicopter takes off from Executive airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419