50K Bond just posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE must be fit to be tied. I mean, this girl has things happen to her that would not seem believable at all. They have to be shakin in their boots when she is out because heaven only knows what shes gonna have happen next.

Maybe she'll come back to join us here at the board.

I have a question so PLEASE DO NOT PASS MY POST UP.. :hand:

I can't keep up with all the posts here and this may have been mentioned, does someone have to pay this bond back? is this a loan? I'm not sure how this works. Is it a free gift?

Cindy has been getting interview money, starting with Inside Edition and 20/20 more will follow.
IMO
ETA: Sorry, starting with PEOPLE

Oh, I didn't even think about that. So true. Geez... :mad:

I can't even speak about my outrage because I'll get banned!! :silenced: Needless to say I'm LIVID!!

Does anyone think its a little suspicious that since Cindy started going on the tabloid shows like Inside Edition that suddenly they have the best criminal atty in their area and now bond is being posted again??? Remember how the tabloid shows showered $$$ on ALL the characters in the Anna Nicole case? Seems suspicious to me. And disgusting!!!!

Yeah and now she can leave the house everyday and sit with her love, Jose and bring him brownies and watch tv. He has nothing better to do than sit with her all day every day. It turns my stomach. Even Martha Stewart didn't get to leave her house.

Uggh NG is going to have a FIT tonite. I can just hear it now. Good thing hubby is working nights this week LOL HE already thinks I have lost my mind keeping up with all this.

:loser:Maybe the Anthony's got a second mortgage on their home and they are their own anonymous donors..LOL:loser:

well,.. HOPEFULLY murder charges come down before she gets out! She IS safer in jail though. I have a HORRIBLE feeling something really bad is going to happen! jmo

I feel like dejavue is happening..sort of like ground hog day over and over and over. Next she will go home, the pizza guy will show up...and then the webcam...and finally little dude and his tent and lawn chair..

and hopefully, once again, we will see her get arrested on more charges on live TV!!! Not to mention another Protest :Banane31:

The Anthonys are getting rich over this. I feel like calling the media maggots myself.

I hope to God we don't see her in another tight-fitting "Have you seen Caylee" t-shirt. It is just so sickening for her to wear those. I honestly have never in my life seen a case so revolting--and I thought the Petersons were bad.

I guess Casey will just do her hair & makeup & surf the web some more...Good God.

I have a question so PLEASE DO NOT PASS MY POST UP.. :hand:

I can't keep up with all the posts here and this may have been mentioned, does someone have to pay this bond back? is this a loan? I'm not sure how this works. Is it a free gift?

I don't have an answer for your Paperdoll. Just want to say HI! :blowkiss:

have no idea Paper doll--I do know that the 10% (50,000) is non refundable.

Something really smells here people. Anonymous? Hmmm.... The Florida Sunshine law will definately be put to use finding out EXACTLY who put this bond up.

My question is why are they letting her out when she violated her terms of bail before by contacting that 12 year old girl? I am baffled...do you think LE is going to charge her before tomorrow?

Back to home to play on the computer and bake brownies... to do her eyebrows... to do her nails... yah know, to do important "Casey stuff"... because she just can't be bothered with looking for her little girl.

My heart hurts for Caylee...

You know I havent watched Jerry Springer in weeks (or any tv) this has been enough unbelievable garbage to last a lifetime.

Who needs Jerry Springer or a scriptwriter for a soap opera?! Just watch Casey TV!!

Maybe this is where GA and LA have been. Working behind the scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member