Nancy Grace 10-14

I don't know about alluding police, but stopping a car in the middle of traffic and banging on people's windows yelling and screaming, while KC jumps in another car is stupid. If they weren't trying to allude police I think they should be accused of sensationalism not the media.

Mark Nejame is being evasive in regards to Cindy. He says both voluntarily gave saliva and hair samples last week. He's been supportive of George today, but I don't see him singing Cindy's praises. Cindy's comments to media yesterday show she's not dealing with reality

Go Tim!!! His excitement over doing the biggest search in history was great!!

George is at home. They had the garage door open and his truck was in the garage. The woman in front of the house was there to pick up Casey's monitoring system. So they are both home together.

I doubt that the Mother of the Year slept very well last night.

I hope Caylee is haunting her dreams......& Why is it she only cries when she's facing Jail time......amazing

This attorney seems to be representing GA more than CA. I wonder if Cindy has a clue what George was going to go in that courtroom and say today. His attorney knew.

My sense, too, angela! It seemed MN was more searching and careful with his words when NG asked him about CA's cooperation than when he was talking about GA . . . He almost seemed to speak about GA with pride. MOO!

I would like to know more about that gray SUV under the bridge today. Who was driving it and where were they headed when undercover pulled them over?!

Bethany thinks she is worried about her "Christmas" being taken away...this was a carefully laied plan

On WFLA:

Adding that his client "has been living a nightmare," the attorney asked the public to remember, "She has a missing child. She's also a child."

WTF?!?!

That is not what he said.
He said that she(KC) is "their" (GA and CA) child.
"Truth don't hurt."

Did Najame just say that CA can't take a polygraph because she is on medication? Hmm...wonder if its xanax

new mugshot is up:
image.asp

Doesn't look so smug anymore. IMO

I would like to know more about that gray SUV under the bridge today. Who was driving it and where were they headed when undercover pulled them over?!

I read/heard somewhere that it was the bounty hunter/bodyguard or something to that effect. Not sure if they were escaping or that was a plan. Of course, it's a "rumor" as I'm not sure.

My guess, based on speculation and what others have said, is that the gray suv was the bailbondsman because JB said KC would turn herself in, so I think that was them and they were gonna take her in.....but the police got to her first. IIRC in a report today, LE said they knew where KC was at all times today.......

I so hope this is not considered off topic, I don't think so since it pertains to Tim having the biggest search ever for Caylee. You all know I threw the idea out there last wk that I was going to ask members in our family to take the $$ they usually spend on Xmas gifts in the exchange & donate it to TES.

Here is another idea. A couple yrs ago in one of my surgical tech nursing classes we found out about a professer who had cancer. I knew no one had a lot of money to donate so I started a "spare change" fund. Every day after lunch we would pass the jar. Some folks had a few pennies or dimes to put in, other times they put in dollars. At the end of 2 months we had over 200.00 to send. It was NO effort & really added up. If you don't have an office policy against this sort of thing why not send an email informing co workers what TES is all about & set up the jar. What about a church wide yard sale with proceeds going to TES. We CAN make a difference, one by one. Let's help Tim & his team bring Caylee home. He needs all the help and prayers we can give him. God Bless all of you who have taken the time to care.

Show clips from the bond hearing - the smell in the car and the cadaver dog hits

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back