Pastor Schori afraid for his life

closeobserver

Reaction score
Not that LE will heed the warning, just as they didn't with Kathy or Stacey:

quote from story:
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]...that he worries for the safety of his family because of what he knows.

"If Drew did murder two wives, he's certainly not going to hesitate in doing something bad to anyone else," Pastor Neil Shori tells Armstrong in an exclusive taped interview.
[/FONT]

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1056&z=4

I think that things have changed for Drew with all of the publicity. I really feel the Pastor and his Family are safe from him. The ones I fear for are the law enforcement that finally go to arrest him. I do not think he will go quietly.

I believe that the pastor is smart to be concerned. DrewP is the type that after things go quiet he may believe he could do it again. But the pastor has been quiet and not pushing to get DrewP arrested so I would think he was less of a target than others in the case. Sharon and her son, Len and Paula should also be concerned. They not only have spoken out about the things they know, but they have advocated for DrewP to be arrested.

I think it's good for all those involved to be aware that as long as DP is free he could be a threat. DP thought he got away with the murder of his third wife, and that made him feel he could get away with doing away with his fourth wife. If he feels that he got away with that too, despite all the national publicity, he'll feel he can get away with anything.

I think it's good for all those involved to be aware that as long as DP is free he could be a threat. DP thought he got away with the murder of his third wife, and that made him feel he could get away with doing away with his fourth wife. If he feels that he got away with that too, despite all the national publicity, he'll feel he can get away with anything.

DP is a very dangerous person with allot of bad influences and corrupt LE.
Anyone involved in his case should be scared.........I would be!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back