Winnie the Pooh blanket

Hello everyone. I found this photo in the Images Only sticky thread while I was looking for a pic of of Caylee with a shirt w/ iron on letters. I came across this picture. Is Caylee sitting in a laundry hamper in this picture, or have I lost my mind? It doesn't look like the hamper that I have seen shown in her room somewhere else in one of these threads.

I'm sorry - I'm sure this probably isn't the right place to post this but I couldn't find the thread I was looking for.

It is image #14 (and I hope this link works because I'm not sure I know how to do this!).

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photog...dexGallery.htm

The link doesn't work for me, gingerdog. I would really like to see this pic. :)

The link doesn't work for me, gingerdog. I would really like to see this pic. :)

Ok, now I'm SURE I don't know how to link! LOL. Anyway, if you want to check it out, go to the sticky threads, images only and its a link in post #90 by Irishboxfan. There are two links, its the first one, and its image #14 I believe.

I can't see the picture either...?
It could be one of those mesh/cloth type collapsible clothes hamper
with handles ! ! They are made very strong !
Wish I could see the picture !
Thanks!
God Bless !
jjgram

Ok, now I'm SURE I don't know how to link! LOL. Anyway, if you want to check it out, go to the sticky threads, images only and its a link in post #90 by Irishboxfan. There are two links, its the first one, and its image #14 I believe.

If it's pink mesh and her sippy cup is in there with her it's a doll bed-playpen.My granddaughters have one.That's the only pic I've seen that looks like what you described.

If it's pink mesh and her sippy cup is in there with her it's a doll bed-playpen.My granddaughters have one.That's the only pic I've seen that looks like what you described.

Yes, you are right. That's what I'm looking at. I couldn't figure it out--I thought it looked too small! thank you

Guess LP was right about finding clothes and a blanket/cloth...

Sure he was, if you pretend that a bathing suit is a child's shirt and a piece of a dress is a pair of white shorts. Oh, and that a linen pillow case is a Winnie the Pooh blanket and that iron-on letters are a sheet.

Of course, this was all after he insisted that Caylee was not wearing any clothing at all when Casey disposed of the body.

Here is something I find odd....During one of the jailhouse interviews you hear CA asking KC if the nanny had plenty of things to take care of Caylee since none of her things were missing...KC reply's yes...That ZFG had everything she would need and that is why none of Caylee's things were taken..

Then in another jailhouse interview you hear CA ask KC if anyone had access to their home..And KC replies that ZFG had a key..

Seems to me that CA may have been asking questions because she knew there were things of Caylee's missing and she was wanting to let KC know that she knew things were missing..

But the defense is going to have a problem with this..They can't say the babysitter had everything and needed none of Caylee's things and then turn around and say that ZFG had some of Caylee's stuff...

I personally heard on NG last night that they said the blanket found with the remains were tied to the blanket on Caylee's bed, they did not explain furthur how they were tied toghether, but I can tell you that if there was a blanket of Caylee's missing that I beleive CA would have known it was missing, as well as the hamper thing regardless of weather it was pooh or not.

Interesting. Any thoughts from those that have followed the case details more closely than I have? I have to admit I have spent most of my time reading everyone else's posts. TIA

Attachments

• Autopsy report.JPG
    Autopsy report.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 41
  • winnie the pooh.jpg
    winnie the pooh.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 44
When did Cindy report that a Winnie The Pooh blanket was missing?

When did Cindy report that a Winnie The Pooh blanket was missing?

IIRC CA stated in an early interview that Caylee's room was exactly the same and that nothing was missing from her room, including the brown teddy bear. Anyone else recall this? This was very early in the case and I am wanting to say it was maybe a Greta interview. :waitasec: Can anyone recall? We speculated early on that the fact that nothing was missing from Caylee's room was a red flag in the beginning, long before we had much information to work with.
It was also speculated that maybe KC had purchased a replacement blanket so that CA wouldn't notice that the blanket was missing. Am I losing my mind or does anyone remember this? :bang:
I am attempting to get up the strength to read the autopsy report, and once I do, following that I will search for this interview I am referring to. If anyone can chime in I would really appreciate it.

I have seen photos with pooh blankets in them but none of them match the description in the report.

A print of winnie the pooh is evident with piglet ridding on his back.

Interesting. Any thoughts from those that have followed the case details more closely than I have? I have to admit I have spent most of my time reading everyone else's posts. TIA

Well, what I take away from what you've posted Kat is that someone replaced that blanket.

Whether it was Casey and that was the JC Penney purchase we all speculated on or it was Cindy and she did it because she knew something was up and that blanket was missing, that's the thing I'm not sure of.

But somebody wanted to make sure everything looked like "normal" in the A home.

Ohmygod.....I just TOTALLY lost it. I have been following this case from the beginning and have teared up, sure. I have 2 girls. One just turned 5, one is 18 months.

We have since moved but in our first home where I had my 5yo as a newborn, the Pooh decal on Caylee's wall is the same one. It came from Target I think, in 2004. It was available for a while but I am not sure when it was discontinued, after we moved in 2007 I could not find one to replace it at our new home- when we moved we left it on the wall, it was a kind of adhesive that came in a pack of 3 and you just wet them and put them up like wallpaper....when I saw that, the pic right beside it shows Caylee on her bed and I ALSO recognize the blue Easter Bunny Pooh my girls have- it was bought for my 5yo, it was either a Disney store or Disney WORLD exclusive, I can't remember because we have so many Poohs...my baby, my 18 month old, loves that Easter Pooh so much she had her portrait made with it for Easter this year and sleeps with it.

What this has to do with Caylee and the Pooh blanket is that my girls both love Pooh, especially at Caylee's age....and I just LOST IT! This breaks my heart it just shatters me that someone could hurt a child....in this case it seems Casey is allegedly guilty of this, her own mother and OMG it just kills me, I just LOST it! The WInnie the Poohs and baby pics send me over the edge. WTF Casey............how could you??? allegedly..

That's what I'm thinking too. I wonder also if the bruhaha about the autopsy release wasn't about the duct tape or bones, but rather small things that will make ppl say WTH? KWIM?

I tend to agree with you, Kat. I think it's the small details that they want to cover up at this point.

I don't have time to research all of the posts that were done about this blanket, and CA statments about it, but I do clearly remember reading that it looked at 6 ways to sunday and it's here somewhere.

I am speculating that the way the Pooh blanket was tied to Caylee's bedding is that either it came as part of a complete crib set in one container or alternatively, it just might be a matching Classic Pooh blanket. The problem with the JC Penny purchase being another Classic Pooh blanket is that JC Penny no longer carries Classic Pooh - so even if Casey or Cindy went there to buy it, they might not have had it at that time. Target carries it, though, however the color way is different.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back