AmazonRain is now a Verified Insider in the Teresa Sievers murder case

Do I know? No. Do I suspect, yes. As I said in an earlier post, I have seen first hand MS disrespect his marriage. Unfortunately, I cannot go into any greater detail than that statement. Again, this is my opinion.

Thank you for your answer AR. I also suspect he was having an affair.

Do you think based on the quick turnaround of the account and the being "on point" in the media coverage of keeping TS practice alive and spreading her message- that at least some communication was done prior to TS death between MS and LS? Even if LS (and at a stretch of imagination MS) were not involved in the actual killing, don't you find the coordination so quickly after her death a little odd? I am glad you pointed out how comfortable one would have to be to give another person their password and FB ID in order to get up and running. Also, do you think any of the other employees left so quickly because of behavior they too may have witnessed, as you did, in regards to his respecting his marriage?

In my opinion, if LS was easily manipulated then MS could easily get her to spin a particular message quickly after the death of TS. This would be especially true if LS was led to believe that the "practice" would only go on if people believed that the message of TS was going to be carried on through the practice. As it relates to the other employees, I don't have an answer or opinion of their leaving quickly.

Given that the was set up within 24 hours of Teresa's death it made me sick to my stomach for three reasons. The note on day one classified Teresa as having been killed by an "unknown assailant(s)" and this seemed premature and an attempt to spin a particular message. The account had a note of explanation from LS but showed the facebook verification of MS in the "created by" section and I thought this was strange since LS has two facebook pages, one for herself and one for her business. The account had a "goal" of $1,000,000 and this came across as opportunistic and greedy. I would like to add that attempts by the family to redeem this page were honorable given the circumstances.
Do you know if MS was the one who was instrumental in getting LS in the practice or a joint effort?

AR. Was you baffled by the mega promotional self business push that LS displayed about her own intuitologist thing immediately after the murder? Do you think TS would have been mad if she knew about LS promotional strategy immediately upon her death? Thanks.

IMO the alliances between LS and TS were stronger and that no "affair" was taking place. Both TS and LS gave numerous appearances together and shared many of the same healing practices. Looking at the timelines IMO it seems that once MS's BFF was arrested the writing on the wall became apparent and LS got the hell out of Dodge. I think if LS could put the Cumberland Gap between herself and MS, she would. She had drank all the MS Kool-Aid she could stand. AR what do you think?

JMO's

AR. Was you baffled by the mega promotional self business push that LS displayed about her own intuitologist thing immediately after the murder? Do you think TS would have been mad if she knew about LS promotional strategy immediately upon her death? Thanks.

I thought it was kind of gross, but that is my opinion.

Lol. I think LS got out of dodge once she read here and seen that the natives were not happy with the Million dollar fundme and her basic campaign for business notoriety. The comments here of peoples feelings about her immediate actions had to be a pr nightmare for her in the long run.

I'm just glad she woke up and realized that people did not want a sales pitch while mourning docs death while trying to find out who did it. Jmo

IMO the alliances between LS and TS were stronger and that no "affair" was taking place. Both TS and LS gave numerous appearances together and shared many of the same healing practices. Looking at the timelines IMO it seems that once MS's BFF was arrested the writing on the wall became apparent and LS got the hell out of Dodge. I think if LS could put the Cumberland Gap between herself and MS, she would. She had drank all the MS Kool-Aid she could stand. AR what do you think?

JMO's

I do not know the absolutes of the relationship between MS and LS. Given the promotion of her business immediately following the death of TS I am not sure of any alliance from LS to TS. Also, I think LS jumped ship when she realized her business would not go on making money if she was in partnership with MS. It was only very recently (last week) that LS publically put the distance between MS and herself. However, it probably also took LS a bit of time to find the new space she is now using to offer her services. Keep in mind, LS is married with children so an affair is not by any means a definite and to our knowledge there is absolutely no proof that has been presented of any affair between the two. I believe more likely that MS manipulated LS the way he manipulated others when it came to the practice and money.

Everything I post is my opinion unless I state otherwise.

Do you know any of Teresa's siblings? If so, have you been in contact with them since TS was murdered? Thanks much for your input, AR and please know how saddened most (all?) of us here feel for your loss. Chin up buttercup.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I do not know the absolutes of the relationship between MS and LS. Given the promotion of her business immediately following the death of TS I am not sure of any alliance from LS to TS. Also, I think LS jumped ship when she realized her business would not go on making money if she was in partnership with MS. It was only very recently (last week) that LS publically put the distance between MS and herself. However, it probably also took LS a bit of time to find the new space she is now using to offer her services. Keep in mind, LS is married with children so an affair is not by any means a definite and to our knowledge there is absolutely no proof that has been presented of any affair between the two. I believe more likely that MS manipulated LS the way he manipulated others when it came to the practice and money.

Everything I post is my opinion unless I state otherwise.

I agree. We don't want to get into sleuthing LS.

Do you know any of Teresa's siblings? If so, have you been in contact with them since TS was murdered? Thanks much for your input, AR and please know how saddened most (all?) of us here feel for your loss. Chin up buttercup.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you. Unfortunately I cannot answer this question for a variety of reasons.

AR. Did MS seem jealous of TS first hubby that she stayed in contact with? Did she express the dynamics of the way ms felt about ex hubby.

AR, first, thank you so much for taking this step and answering direct questions, your input has always been and continues to be invaluable and so appreciated.

I know you mentioned that if anything had been wrong in TS' life she likely wouldn't have reached out, which is not surprising given how strong and self-capable it appears she was. With that in mind, and I don't know how often you interacted of course, but did her demeanor change in the recent weeks or even the months prior? I don't want to say seemingly "troubled," but perhaps quieter and more pensive than usual, something weighing on her mind, the subtle things usually noted in retrospect.

AmazonRain,

Thank you, first and foremost. Speaking generally, do you think other people that you and TS knew in common felt the same way about MS as you do? In other words, were you alone in your opinion of him or do you think there were others who shared your views, and may have shared those views with TS?

AR. Did MS seem jealous of TS first hubby that she stayed in contact with? Did she express the dynamics of the way ms felt about ex hubby.

I don't think there was jealousy related to her first husband. From what I knew, they were friendly, including MS.

AR, first, thank you so much for taking this step and answering direct questions, your input has always been and continues to be invaluable and so appreciated.

I know you mentioned that if anything had been wrong in TS' life she likely wouldn't have reached out, which is not surprising given how strong and self-capable it appears she was. With that in mind, and I don't know how often you interacted of course, but did her demeanor change in the recent weeks or even the months prior? I don't want to say seemingly "troubled," but perhaps quieter and more pensive than usual, something weighing on her mind, the subtle things usually noted in retrospect.

I noticed no changes.

AmazonRain,

Thank you, first and foremost. Speaking generally, do you think other people that you and TS knew in common felt the same way about MS as you do? In other words, were you alone in your opinion of him or do you think there were others who shared your views, and may have shared those views with TS?

Sorry, I can't answer this question at this time for a variety of reasons.

As an FYI, there are many questions that I may have answers to that I can't answer. I do not want to put anyone, myself, or the case at risk. So when I don't know the answer, I will use the word "don't" and when I can't answer, I will use the word "can't." Unless I say otherwise, what I write is my opinion and should be treated as such.

My goal in answering any questions is to make sure Teresa's image and memory is protected as best it can be during this time.

Thank you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back