2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes I was over on the defense closing statement thread....State should be up first

anyhow...finally here

Hope we get charges rewritten at noon

Ok I have seen this young lady before (on the DT) but who is she and why is she doing the talking and not JB?

Her name is Lisabeth Fryer, she is a member of the dt and don't know why she is talking and not JB, could be she wants/needs the experience and they said ok.

ok found a feed - and I know this isn't an acceptable comment but I don't mean it snarky at all - why isn't she dressed better? Softer etc? Her hair should be down too - She looks too harsh.

I was surprised she'd let the jury see her in the same shirt so soon. I think she's finally freaked out. Her appearance could be a clue.
I've noticed her forehead is swollen in 'devil horns' worse than usual.

Mods, with all due respect, would you please merge the trial threads?

She's obviously a newbie but she's far more articulate and professional than her boss, IMHO!

omg I'm lost. Are they trying to get charges dropped (willful child abuse?) or just have the wording changed??

#CaseyAnthony The gal speaking for the defense, Lisabeth Fryor is recently out of law school and is volunteering for the defense
by amandaoberwesh via twitter at 8:46 AM

is anyone understanding the issue earlier that HHJP said from soup to nuts?

I find it curious that ICA is in yellow. IIRC Yellow is a contrasting color to purple.

Boy, she's getting her feet wet...

IMO this is not closing this is the charging conference which should be a separate thread. I agree with the two separate threads for State/Defense closing threads

I'm surprised they are fashioning jury instructions at this point; shouldn't this have been done already in advance?

Good morning everyone from the Rocky Mountains! Justice for Caylee!

Shouldn't they have done this before today? Geeez.

I'm here...praying for justice....dance among the angels, little Caylee Marie.....

Her name is Lisabeth Fryer, she is a member of the dt and don't know why she is talking and not JB, could be she wants/needs the experience and they said ok.

She's obviously a newbie but she's far more articulate and professional than her boss, IMHO!

#CaseyAnthony The gal speaking for the defense, Lisabeth Fryor is recently out of law school and is volunteering for the defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken