2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what is going on? Courtroom activity? Tweets about it?

Okay Sleuths, it's time to cork the bottles so we're all fresh tomorrow. We don't want the the DT giving anyone the DT's.

Where can I find the SA's closing from this morning? I want to read it, not watch it as I can't watch it today.

No not all of them, a few of them are in 40's and 30's I think.....

Mixed bunch of them, some remember Kennedy, some don't. My mother does, I don't. Then again, how many JFK conspiracies have we all been subjected to?

I predict tomorrow will be Independence Day for the JURY :woohoo ::fireworks2: :fireworks: :happy4th:

Beth K. doesn't know why the judge would be mad at Jose during laughing gate?

Oh please!! She's in love with Jose. Really, Beth?? That desperate for an interview?

So correct me if I'm wrong - closing will finish up in the morning - they are done for the day?

Am I the only one who has been laughing all day at the way the court reporter has been looking at JB? :floorlaugh: My whole family has been laughing at that today.

if he can still talk to her after she murdered his granddaughter, this is small potatoes. i'm not sure that he has not "washed his hands" of her forever, though.

There is tension between CA and GA. ICA may have not just destroyed her daughter, her father's reputation, and brother's future, but also probably
destroyed CA and GA's marriage, by pitting them against each other. And for JB to say that GA has no parental bone in his body was so over the top offensive. I have ZERO respect for JB--no integrity whatsoever.

While I hate that the last words the jury is going to have in their heads tonight are those of the defense team, I think that Judge Perry made a sound decision in recessing for the evening.

If the State had to get up right now to do their rebuttal, I am sure that they would do a fine job. However, they would not be able to saliently and succinctly shred all of Baez's blustering. They would have to be speaking off the cuff with little time to prepare in a cogent manner in order to attack each point that Baez tried to diminish in his closing.

This is going to give Jeff and Linda a very good opportunity to perfectly craft their rebuttal closing argument. They are going to be able to take the time to go over each and every point that Baez tried to use against the State. They will be able to expertly put together a precise and exact rebuttal.

I have great faith that Linda and Jeff are going to be able to ensure that Justice for Caylee is imminent.

And really, are they really remembering half of what JB ranted and raved, or that CM rambled on about?

I know this case inside out, and I would fail a quiz right now on what either of those 2 <unusual persons> were going on and on about.

They can have a nice dinner. Share knowing smirks (cause they're not allowed to discuss), watch some brainless, mindless shows or sports on TV and forget all about today.

LDB will clean up nicely tomorrow.

Fox News on tv has also shown KC trial today, but Thank you to HLN for airing today without commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong