Judge Alessandro Nencini's comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will be quick to do/release the motivations due to this- he has anywhere from 30-90 days. I wish it would be sooner rather than later.

he should just write "ho fatto la corte suprema ha chiesto."

("i did as the SCC demanded.")

simple. to the point. and accurate.

The new thread is not replacing this one; just notifying you all about a separate thread.

I can't wait to read the write up on this. Would anything be different had AK shown up?

I can't wait to read the write up on this. Would anything be different had AK shown up?
I wonder. But I am assuming the ruling was based on evidence, so perhaps not....

I wonder. But I am assuming the ruling was based on evidence, so perhaps not....

The ruling was based on conformism and cowardice, not evidence but yes, they would probably arrest her the moment she would show up.

As Nencini said, they would let Raffaele go if he followed Nencini's allusions during the trial and lied appropriately about Amanda. He did the honorable thing so they had no choice, but the real target always was the American witch.

The ruling was based on conformism and cowardice, not evidence but yes, they would probably arrest her the moment she would show up.

As Nencini said, they would let Raffaele go if he followed Nencini's allusions during the trial and lied appropriately about Amanda. He did the honorable thing so they had no choice, but the real target always was the American witch.
So this is Italy's revenge on the feminist movement....

If those post contained IMO or JMO they would be at least tolerable IMO.

A conspiracy to get AK... with the prosecutor(s), media, judges, courts, technicians, interpretor, more judges, different countries, etc.

All out to get her.

Oh... who was that other Italian guy convicted with her? I think RS are his initials. I think another guy (not Italian or American) with the initials RG is already in jail. Confusing the conspiracy theories.

So this is Italy's revenge on the feminist movement....

No, it's a revenge for Cermis, Ustica and CIA renditions but it was not the motivation of the main players, it's just how it is sold to the public.

The actual motivation is common with the great many other wrongful convictions - inability of the authorities to admit mistake, covering up of the criminal misconduct and incompetence in their own ranks, blue wall of silence, careers and egos deeply invested from the moment they announced "caso ciuso" without any evidence, signed the arrest documents en masse and received their medals.

If that is the case... I wonder why nobody (not a single person) along the line decided not to rail-road someone(s) without any evidence.

No, it's a revenge for Cermis, Ustica and CIA renditions but it was not the motivation of the main players, it's just how it is sold to the public.

The actual motivation is common with the great many other wrongful convictions - inability of the authorities to admit mistake, covering up of the criminal misconduct and incompetence in their own ranks, blue wall of silence, careers and egos deeply invested from the moment they announced "caso ciuso" without any evidence, signed the arrest documents en masse and received their medals.

They released Patrick after a through investigation.
That's evidence of correcting a mistake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They released Patrick after a through investigation.
That's evidence of correcting a mistake.

No it isn't. They had no choice because he had literally dozens of alibi witnesses.

Of course they blamed the witch girl. She glamoured them all, medal awarded seasoned investigators into arresting the barman. She did it with her black magic of cartwheels and hip swivels. Normally they are very good in psychological observations, they can always spot a liar but her evil spell did it to them.

Ah, and then they made sure to destroy Lumumba's business by sealing it for months.

Personally... I like when witch girls using black magic are put in prison. The witch part I believe... especially women like AK, Rachel Wade and Jody Arias. They have similar traits IMO.

Judge N was saying that for her not having to go to work and the feelings she had at the time... none of this would have happened IMO.

She should have used some of that magic to POOF up an ALIBI... 'cause she don't have one.

Personally... I like when witch girls using black magic are put in prison. The witch part I believe... especially women like AK, Rachel Wade and Jody Arias. They have similar traits IMO.

Judge N was saying that for her not having to go to work and the feelings she had at the time... none of this would have happened IMO.

She should have used some of that magic to POOF up an ALIBI... 'cause she don't have one.

"Witch" is a rather kind word in this case...IMO

It seems the so-called 'witch' might have used too strong a potion in some of the koolaid spread about. Does it seem like the dosages might be different for some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100