17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
:blushing::blushing: I wish I never posted that and am sorry if I offended somebody:blushing::blushing::truce:

I don't think you need to be sorry at all.
I'm not trying to railroad you.

I'm just trying to make a point.

Do you see how that portion of the post can been seen as racial profiling?

I was not accusing YOU of racial profiling. Just your example in the post.
I was not accusing TM of racial profiling. Just the example in the post.

We all have our opinions.

But I think it is important for us ALL to realize that racism is bad. ALL RACISM.

JMO

Can you imagine how nice this world would be if racism didn't exist?
But it does. In more than one race.

I wish it would stop.

Why not? He was acting suspiciously according to GZ, and was staring at all the houses as he was walking down the sidewalk. He had his hands at his waistband, as if he had a weapon. I would be scared for my life had I seen either of these men, quite frankly. How many burglaries had happened in this neighborhood? < mod snip > I am convinced that he was acting suspicious and GZ was doing what he thought was best to protect the neighborhood.

Could it not be a random patchy balding pattern? Or a birthmark?

Possible, but I wouldn't think his attention would of been drawn to it for more than a beat if there wasn't a cut or abrasion. It could of been something as simple as scratches.

I agree that nothing we have heard or seen warrants the use of deadly force in this case. To me, even if there was a fight, it still doesn't warrant deadly force, because TM wasn't armed with anything lethal. I was thinking about it though, the slight out here for GZ is this (I don't believe this happened, just playing devils advocate). What if TM saw the gun and tried to reach for it. There would be no way to prove that of course, unless his (TM's) fingerprint is on it somehow.

Well for good measure, you can also add "I am going to kill you" that per GZ's dad, Tray told GZ while giving him some apparent minor injuries. Combined together that could make a person fear for his life. His dad also added that GZ was trying to move the fight to the grass ,so his head would not be hitting the concrete pavement repeatedly.. And I guess that explains why Tray's body was not located in a spot closer to the concrete . My, all angles are covered.

Just a general food for thought post:

My grammy always told me this and I passed it to my kids - always telling them.

You NEVER get a SECOND CHANCE to make a FIRST impression.

JMHO - and all that there.

Why not? He was acting suspiciously according to GZ, and was staring at all the houses as he was walking down the sidewalk. He had his hands at his waistband, as if he had a weapon. I would be scared for my life had I seen either of these men, quite frankly. How many burglaries had happened in this neighborhood? < mod snip > I am convinced that he was acting suspicious and GZ was doing what he thought was best to protect the neighborhood.

You can't say he had stolen in the past, since the police could find no evidence that the Jewelry found in his backpack was stolen from anywhere.

If you were walking in an unfamiliar neighborhood where all the units look alike trying to get home in the dark and in the rain, do you think that maybe you would look at the houses as you pass? Was he supposed to simply walk with his head down and not look at anything else while he was walking.

I will agree that George Zimmerman did what he thought was best to protect the neighborhood when he called LE, it is everything that he did AFTER that which makes his actions criminal IMO JMHO and stuff.

I have a question and its probably been posted somewhere but would appreciate if someone knows to post it again?

Is GZ saying he was on his back on the ground fighting with Trayvon and Trayvon was on top of him when he was shot?

Ima
Yes he said TM was on top of him beaten him.....Dont have a link so will say IMHO

So what we know from whatever sources thus far

GZ claims through his spokesfriends (I know not a real word) that he had a broken nose, and his head bashed into the concrete. There seems to be some official confirmation because a police report says that he had blood under his nose and blood on the back of his head

But the video of him the night of the incident just does NOT support that there was a huge fight or even a minor scuffle, no injuries are apparent.

If the Autopsy shows no damage to Trayvons knuckles, then were are we?

We are left with just GZ's story that it was self defense.

I can hear it now, there are going to be those who are going to swear on a stack that you can have a broken nose and it not swell, that you can have your head beaten against concrete and there not be blood or even bandages from where the EMT treated you, and you can hit someone hard enough to break their nose and have no damage at all to your hand ....IMO JMHO and stuff

Welcome to the Twilight zone.

From the Partial Report - Sanford Police Dept.
Upon arrival Ofc. T. Smithhad a white male,later identified as George Zimmerman, in custody. Zimmerman was also the original caller in reference to suspicious person.
I then noticed that there was, what appeared to be a black male wearing a gray sweater, blue jeans, and white/red sneakers laying face down on the ground.
The black male had his hands underneath his body.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/Twin Lakes Shooting Initial Report.pdf

I see a few others have talked about this, but how is it possible for Trayvon to be on the ground with his hands underneath his body to have been on top of GZ, and shot in this position? Is it possible?

Ima

I agree, it looked white in one part of the video. A witness said they saw a man in a white t-shirt on top of another guy. So..... Could it be that GZ took actually facts about what happened, but reversed the participants, that it was really him beating Trayvon? His Dad said that TM told GZ he was going to die, maybe he said that to Trayvon. Just speculating.

BBM...DARK RED My thoughts exactly... It make absolutely no sense for an unarmed teenager to tell a grown man who is following him and who also has a gun.."YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT"...JMHO

BBM...DARK RED My thoughts exactly... It make absolutely no sense for an unarmed teenager to tell a grown man who is following him and who also has a gun.."YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TONIGHT"...JMHO

Did Trayvon know GZ was carrying a gun?

I and I am sure others really miss the old Forensic Astrology forum and wonder what they'd come up with on this case. Here is something I found on line in this regard:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/astrol...mercury-and-mars-and-the-trayvon-martin-case/

I know there are a lot of skeptics out there and I am one of them when it comes to this stuff but found this interesting.

This would have been interesting if she had Trayvon Martins Birthdate correct,
But with the wrong BD for TM it only gives us some info on GZ and hat is all.
I hope she will redo this correctly. I love reading this type of input.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...cts-no-conviction-in-trayvon-martin-case.html

Jose Baez, who successfully defended Casey Anthony, has turned prognosticator on the Trayvon Martin case.

In an interview Wednesday with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Baez said: “I just don’t see a conviction down the line here. I really don’t.”

Baez added: “I distinctly remember hearing on the 911 tape George Zimmerman saying, he’s now walking towards me and he looks like he has got something around his waistband. So there’s some conflicting stories here. … Remember, this is a decision George Zimmerman had to make in a split second. And to go back and to second-guess it, the way we’re doing, it’s a luxury that Mr. Zimmerman didn’t have.”

Definitely wants the job, in my opinion. But I don't think he would win this one.

And doesn't GZ's mother work in the local court system?

I remember reading she was used as a translator in the Court system. Should speak fluent Spanish and may be some other languages since she was from Peru IIRC.

Could it be that their staunch defense is more intended to protect the HOA than GZ?

JMHO

Interesting point. I wonder what if any exposure the HOA has in this? Zimmerman claims he was running an errand when he encountered Trayvon so apparently he wasn't on "watch patrol" or whatever it is called.

I also wonder what it will do to property values what with the shooting and a major celeb tweeting about an address there. What was he thinking anyway? Was he trying to incite violence, start a tour bus line, collect the $10K from the New Black Panthers? It wouldn't seem there was anything good that could have come from that tweet. IMO

Well for good measure, you can also add "I am going to kill you" that per GZ's dad, Tray told GZ while giving him some apparent minor injuries. Combined together that could make a person fear for his life. His dad also added that GZ was trying to move the fight to the grass ,so his head would not be hitting the concrete pavement repeatedly.. And I guess that explains why Tray's body was not located in a spot closer to the concrete . My, all angles are covered.

BBM..IMHO Only IF you buy into the lies and the BS being spewed to cover GZ's rear end...We need an arrest..Have they arrested him and charged him yet?JMHO

Definitely wants the job, in my opinion. But I don't think he would win this one.
JB should be kept at least 5 miles from this case.
He can only bring unrest, and hate to this already charged situation.

Because of the all the collusion going on between the police and DA, and maybe the retired judge dad, I will be suspicious if we are told he had drugs in his system.

So many HS/College kids nowadays do occasionally smoke pot and that stays in your system for several weeks. So I would not be surprised plus it could be the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member