Ronnie Bolin's brother Greg on True Crime Radio TONIGHT (Thursday) 9 PM Eastern

Should see a black bar at the bottom or top, with an arrow to click.

Thank you Kate!!! :bow:
My brother-in-law was using my computer earlier and he had 175 ZOOM font, and the box was covered :rolleyes:

wow, just lost my connection to the show after a crucial question from Trish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow, just lost my connection to the show after a crucial question from Trish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So did I observation, but I wasn't gonna say anything because I've been whinin since 9:05 :smile: It was a question about MS and CWW's involvement in drugs? And as soon as Bolin started answering....BOOM talk about the debates or election or something :frown: Heck, I missed it all.

I just came home...CLUE ME IN PLEASE. 9:44PM listening now..Thanks!

-Nin

I just came home...CLUE ME IN PLEASE. 9:44PM listening now..Thanks!

-Nin

Tommy Wright is not related and CWW did NOT attend Ronnie's father's funeral. He restated some things we already knew from the 62 page MP document, about the last time Ronnie was seen and it was with CWW.

JMO but he probably just gets someone else to do his dirty work. Covers his track and keeps his nose clean. Even if CWW and JR said MS hired them, LE need some evidence. Money trail, communications or something.

CWW did NOT attend Ronnie and Greg Bolin's father's funeral.

bbm: sheds a bright light on some statements by unverified insiders

Greg probably hates what CWW did to his brother and the show is about RB. This is not about TS death. I think it's worthy of clarification. I am guilty of wanting some "scraps" of info but apples and oranges IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWW did NOT attend Ronnie's father's funeral.

bbm: sheds a bright light on some statements by unverified insiders

That's likely a key concept I garnered from tonight.

Bessie has the sweetest voice and sounds so kind.

Even with the technical difficulties, the show was still captivating, Tricia! I think it was your sense of humor that saved the day! If everything went perfectly all the time, we wouldn't know how to appreciate those perfect times! I thought you remained pretty cool, throughout the ordeal. Thank you for having Greg on. I could tell that he was very grateful, too!

I think Greg connects the suspect in both murders nicely. I hope he returns another time because we have a lot more questions.

Maybe we could have him as a guest again in the future. I got the sense he really appreciated having a captive audience. Imagine having a loved one go missing and not even be able to have a funeral. No closure- ever. Cannot fathom what that must feel like after all this time. Justice for Ronnie and his family!

I missed the "live" broadcast. Is there a copy of the interview? TIA

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member