Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly there are trolls all over.
I doubt he'd be so stupid to post online while wanted for kidnapping but yet he was stupid enough to take a 15 yr old girl?!?
But with every case, there's always trolls who claim to be insiders and neighbors and such on SM. Imo
I can't see any reasonable person not feeling sympathy for this girl, she's a victim ( even if she went willingly )
Comments like that are disheartening for sure though

She asked Tad, 'hey, what's your relationship like with Beth,' " another family member said. "She really looked up to Tad. He told her they had a daughter-father relationship. They went to church together every Sunday with Tad's wife. He said he wanted to reassure Beth that no matter how rough her life has
been, he was there for her."

Ugh his wife thought he was being a leader and active in the church and helping ET out she must have been completely blindsided and then theres this also

In retrospect, the witness' family wondered if Cummins was trying to groom her, too. She had known Cummins for two years. She did not share her phone number with the teacher and was not Facebook friends. He occasionally would comment on her Instagram posts.

He has NO Boundaries its disgusting I wonder if more girls will come forward now.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

She asked Tad, 'hey, what's your relationship like with Beth,' " another family member said. "She really looked up to Tad. He told her they had a daughter-father relationship. They went to church together every Sunday with Tad's wife. He said he wanted to reassure Beth that no matter how rough her life has
been, he was there for her."

Ugh his wife thought he was being a leader and active in the church and helping ET out she must have been completely blindsided and then theres this also

In retrospect, the witness' family wondered if Cummins was trying to groom her, too. She had known Cummins for two years. She did not share her phone number with the teacher and was not Facebook friends. He occasionally would comment on her Instagram posts.

He has NO Boundaries its disgusting I wonder if more girls will come foreward now.

I am completely baffled by the lack of boundaries between him and his students. Even when I was in law school, I never would have connected with any of my professors on social media. I also won't add any of my employees on any of my SM accounts because I feel like that's a line that shouldn't be crossed. The fact that he was adding all of these underage girls as friends on Instagram is just really creepy.

RSBM

Wow. Yes, a link would be good. Was it the FB of the Polk County LE ? I think that qualifies as msm.

No, it wasnt their FB. There was a comment stating that the Polk County Sheriffs office has officially stated it was not them. so, I deleted my comment.

I'm thinking, if someone has to take a loan out, and the only collateral they have is their car (certificate of ownership), they probably have very little funds. Can't recall how the journalist phrased this type of loan. But that's what it was.

Perhaps, CT could not withdraw any funds from bank, as it would call attention to his plans.

Who is "CT"?

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but this whole thing with how the school handled this situation reminds me of Jerry Sandusky. Someone reports the incident to who they think is the appropriate person to tell and that person doesn't take the situation seriously. I mean really, it's like a mirror image.

You would have to be living under a rock to not know about the Sandusky case and to be an administrator and not see this exact same thing happening right under your nose is beyond inexcusable. I seriously hope for the sake and safety of the children in this high school that the administrators in the high school will be severely reprimanded if not charged for their utter failure to take this situation more seriously from day one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone else read the comments section of this article...?

I found the comments by one going by a moniker starting with an "A" really interesting. The arguments sound like they're being made by someone who is very sympathetic to TC.

I Googled the Disqus screen name and found another comment made about this story on another site where the user responded to the possibility of a murder-suicide that, "Murder-suicides happen in unhappy marriages at home. Here he broke free." (It seems super specific.)

I know the thought is that they are off-grid, but maybe there's a possibility that either they or people they are close to are able to comment on the case.

Just a thought...IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's the same user that I looked at (which i am thinking it is since there is only 8 comments)...the person has a twitter, same name and picture. Says they are located in Cali. Also seems to be a hardcore atheist judging by their tweets.

It was a title loan. They carry an astronomically high interest rate say he got 4500 his payment next month would be around 400 a month for the next 24 months you pay back quadruple the loan basically

I don't think he is worrying about interest. He has probably already ditched the car anyway.

I don't think he is worrying about interest. He has probably already ditched the car anyway.
True I think he would've had to. Everyone in this state and the the ones who received the AA and elsewhere are looking for it and the only 450 tips in a week has me worried that they may have went somewhere and ended their lives before everyone had even begun to look. If her sibling is telling the truth that ET said call LE by 6pm had he mentioned it to her? Idk but I don't have a good feeling MOO[emoji202]

If it's the same user that I looked at (which i am thinking it is since there is only 8 comments)...the person has a twitter, same name and picture. Says they are located in Cali. Also seems to be a hardcore atheist judging by their tweets.

It's an interesting article. If the author of it is correct and TC's grandchild was in the room when he kissed ET, it adds a whole new dimension of creepiness to his behavior. What kind of person would do that?

I'm wondering....could TC have obtained fake ID's prior to March 13th? And could those fake ID's (and additional stolen/bogus identities like social security numbers) be used to have then obtained passports? I know this is a far-fetched theory but based on his IG posts of beaches in Bali and Atlantis in the Bahamas, I'm wondering how far he was willing to go with this plan. For example: TC picks up ET at 7:45am and they drive south to a major airport (like Atlanta) as TC knows he has a headstart on the authorities by at least six hours or so (in other words, his estimation of when others would notice ET was missing). Using tickets purchased under the fake ID's that match their fake passports, they get on a plane to the Caribbean or Mexico or some other tropical beach area that can be reached in a few hours from the southern US. By the time LE are looking for them, they're out of the country. No, I haven't yet figured out what TC did with the Nissan Rogue using that scenario plus there's probably a million other factors that blow this theory to bits but I'm just trying to come up something that would explain the lack of sightings while also addressing his obvious tropical beach fantasies.

Highly unlikely. Fake IDs and fake passports are not easy or cheap.

It's an interesting article. If the author of it is correct and TC's grandchild was in the room when he kissed ET, it adds a whole new dimension of creepiness to his behavior. What kind of person would do that?
Did he not think the grandchild would tell his wife? This part confuses me. He must have 0 impulse control IMO

Did he not think the grandchild would tell his wife? This part confuses me. He must have 0 impulse control IMO

I know, it's crazy. I think he's reckless and has nothing else to lose, and I get more worried for ET by the hour.

I have been thinking about the idea of a fake passport, or perhaps ET using somebody else's passport. The worrying thing is, teachers are able to sign as witnesses to guarantee identity photos on passport applications.

Chills after seeing the latest photo of TC on last the thread.
Could he be Bridge Guy from the Delphi case? He looks just like the image.

He was suspended from his teaching job on February 6 iirc.
Abby and Libby were taken from this world on February 13/14.
He's an outdoors type so would hike and console himself outdoors.
It doesn't seem a stretch he'd drive over to Indiana in a helpless stupor.
A young female student at his school turned him in for kissing ET and then his world came tumbling down. Did he act out against the first young girls he ran across?

The timing is something else imo.

I don't think he's BG. IMO he's a dude in mid life crisis with a young girl who is totally into him. IMO she she will realize it's not all roses and ponies and will hopefully come up for air and flush this out.

I don't think he's BG. IMO he's a dude in mid life crisis with a young girl who is totally into him. IMO she she will realize it's not all roses and ponies and will hopefully come up for air and flush this out.
I don't think he is either. I don't think people realize how many men own a blue jacket and blue jeans. This is exactly why Delphi hasn't been solved. The photo looks like a million men IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member