Identified! CA - Sacramento, WhtFem UP2382, 45-60, living photo, alias names, Sep'91 - Dorothy A. Sandusky

ghostINshell

Reaction score
Don't think she is on here yet.

Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2382

White Female
Found in Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA on September 22, 1991. She was found between 3rd and L Streets.

Possibly between 45-60.

Weight (pounds)154, Measured from namus
Height (inches)71, Measured from namus

Summary: Discovered on 9/22/1991, deceased. Subject was local transient, provided name of "Amanda Defore" and "Carl Houston" to local law enforcement officers when contacted.

Physical Characteristics:
Hair color: Gray or partially gray
Eye color: Hazel
She had an appendix which is why there is a 2 inch scar on her lower right abdomen.

Fingerprints are available

Dentals are available

DNA tests are complete

Clothing/Accessories: brown corduroy pants, blue t- shirt, dark blue plaid shirt.
Pair of blue jeans and a brown corduroy jacket were found with her.
Brown leather mocasin type shoes size 11M.

Actual photo of her. However I'm not sure where the pic was taken but I'm thinking she had a night in jail and LE took her picture as they said she had contact with them.

The way she is sitting and positioned looks like she has handcuffs on.

a886d2e147dce4d0545622ed77b27b3a.jpg

Don't think she is on here yet.

Namus link: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/2382

White Female
Found in Sacramento, Sacramento County, CA on September 22, 1991. She was found between 3rd and L Streets.

Possibly between 45-60.

Weight (pounds)154, Measured from namus
Height (inches)71, Measured from namus

Brown leather moccasin type shoes size 11M.

Actual photo of her.

This is a tall, thin woman!!!

I was in Sacramento in '06, large homeless population around Rose of Lima Park.

Do "we" think the difference between brown eyes (missing RK) and hazel eyes (decedent) is more meaningful than the height & weight match?

Do "we" think the difference between brown eyes (missing RK) and hazel eyes (decedent) is more meaningful than the height & weight match?

IDK, but I find people often mistake Hazel eyes for other colors. Ronda would also be a bit younger than this woman's estimated age. She would have only been 38 in 1991. So perhaps she is too much of a long shot to submit at this point in time but one to keep in mind and look for clearer pics to compare?

I worked in psychiatric hospitals around this time. We would always take a picture (polaroid) of our patients to put onto the chart. This photo (with the gown and the chair and white wall background) reminds me of an admission photo.

I worked in psychiatric hospitals around this time. We would always take a picture (polaroid) of our patients to put onto the chart. This photo (with the gown and the chair and white wall background) reminds me of an admission photo.
Omg yea it does look like she is wearing a patient gown. I didn't even think of that.

It's a bit farfetched in my opinion, but many are speculating on YouTube that this could have been Constance Christine Smith, who went missing at age 10 in Jul '52: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_connie.html

The physical resemblance is uncanny. Jane Doe looks like a much older, unkempt, down-on-her-luck version of Connie. But unfortunately, I think it is far more likely that Connie was abducted and killed long before this Jane Doe died.

Summary: Discovered on 9/22/1991, deceased. Subject was local transient, provided name of "Amanda Defore" and "Carl Houston" to local law enforcement officers when contacted.

Defore is a very uncommon name - only just over 700 people by that last name in the whole of the US. http://nameslist.org/surname/DeFore I wonder why she chose that?

It's a bit farfetched in my opinion, but many are speculating on YouTube that this could have been Constance Christine Smith, who went missing at age 10 in Jul '52: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/smith_connie.html

The physical resemblance is uncanny. Jane Doe looks like a much older, unkempt, down-on-her-luck version of Connie. But unfortunately, I think it is far more likely that Connie was abducted and killed long before this Jane Doe died.

I agree this is pretty far-fetched - regardless, both JD and Connie has DNA tests completed in Namus so they would have hit on a match if this was her.

You know there are some cases (probably on Charley Project) that may have those listed that have left (or escaped!) psychiatric hospitals. There is one girl missing, I can't remember her name now....will have to dig...that actually left with someone (sorta famous case actually....he had killed some of his family I believe) and neither have been located. Just a thought!!

You know there are some cases (probably on Charley Project) that may have those listed that have left (or escaped!) psychiatric hospitals. There is one girl missing, I can't remember her name now....will have to dig...that actually left with someone (sorta famous case actually....he had killed some of his family I believe) and neither have been located. Just a thought!!

Yes, this is the kind of avenue I would think is the right one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back