Why do we keep calling Caylee 3 years old?

El Gato

Reaction score
She has been missing since she was 2 years old. Granted, she was ALMOST 3..She has not been seen since she was 2 :(

Poor Baby

Maybe this is the optimism part??? That she IS three??? I dunno. I get what you are saying. I do. I have thought of this myself. BUT there are many people that have that hope that she is alive and to them, she is three. I think for people...anyone (NG, whomever) to say anything less would be saying that they feel that she is no longer with us. I can see why the age of three sticks.

She has been missing since she was 2 years old. Granted, she was ALMOST 3..She has not been seen since she was 2 :(

Poor Baby

>>She has not been seen since she was 2<<

I think thats why - She has not been seen - doesn't mean she isn't alive. However, that's not my view.

I think thats why - She has not been seen - doesn't mean she isn't alive. However, that's not my view.

Yeah cause at this point, no one can *prove* that she is dead.....(i.e. body) I know there is DNA, cadaver dogs, etc....BUT beyond a reasonable doubt, no, I cannot prove that she is not at this point in time three years old.

Does it PROVE that she is dead then?

Does it PROVE that she is dead then?

No. Absolutely not!! (lol!) That is what I said above. I said that I cannot say right now without a sahdow of a doubt that she IS dead. I can't. I know how I feel and I see the evidence BUT in a court of law?? No. If I were a juror...I HATE to say it BUT this would be a real toughie for me.

Nevermind, I don't need proof, I got all my info from Orange County. :D :D

Just as a side note....There are people who have been "missing" for 34 years!!! Do they say they are 6??? NO! They say she is/would be 40!!!!! That's just how it works!!!

Thanks for that,

Where the heck is Caylee????? I don't care if she was 3 cm or 3 ft tall to be honest.

I just want to find her.

Yeah I get that. I want her to be found as well!!!!! BUT the truth of the matter is....she IS considered a "missing" child, so they go by her current age. That's all I was saying!

What about the smell of a dead body in the car? That came from cindy herself btw...

Strike one for the prosecution :)

What about the smell of a dead body in the car? That came from cindy herself btw...

Strike one for the prosecution

I am not in any way saying that I think that Caylee is alive. I wish I could but I don't.....Since we are the only two people posting in this thread, I figure you are possibly talking to me. My whole point was the oh....."PC speak" about this. Caylee is considered "missing" which is why I can see why they are still calling her three years old. For any media person or LE to say that she is 2 or almost three would be for them to be saying that hey believe her to be deceased, which would not be PC in this case, as the only evidence at the moment is circumstancial. I have a feeling that we are on the same page!!!! Not sure why we are going around and around! LOL!!

I am not in any way saying that I think that Caylee is alive. I wish I could but I don't.....Since we are the only two people posting in this thread, I figure you are possibly talking to me. My whole point was the oh....."PC speak" about this. Caylee is considered "missing" which is why I can see why they are still calling her three years old. For any media person or LE to say that she is 2 or almost three would be for them to be saying that hey believe her to be deceased, which would not be PC in this case, as the only evidence at the moment is circumstancial. I have a feeling that we are on the same page!!!! Not sure why we are going around and around! LOL!!

lol i am sowwy, we r just both bored and mad about it, that is all...glad we r both on the same page :D

Strike one for the prosecution :)

Agree - but didn't an attorney on NG say without a body they can't convict her of homicide or something like that?

If it was Dr, Kobi.

He is now hired for the defense, sigh :(

lol i am sowwy, we r just both bored and mad about it, that is all...glad we r both on the same page :D

No prob!! I am with you. 100%. It is late. I am with you on all points!!! No worries!!!

I am not ranting, I asked a valid question 'wanttohelp'?????

:D this is driving us all nutz, sorry folks!

I am not ranting, I asked a valid question 'wanttohelp'?????

Oh, ok. well I think, atleast on ng it been "the search continues for a beautiful 3 year old girl."
Because they are talking more in the present. Whats happening in the moment, and in the moment she is 3.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back